Ban for no reason - Page 12

User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    In what book did God give these given lands?
    I probably should have made the references more prominent in my post, but I did include Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4, though the same details are repeated certainly in Deuteronomy too at least (haven't looked up the passages - can on request - but I've just been reading Numbers and Deuteronomy recently, and Moses mentions the same information again several times in the second of these books).

Proclaiming to be God is different to say 'I am god'.
    I've got to be honest, I don't follow you here - maybe you could expand a little on what you mean? Perhaps this video would be useful because it records a discussion between a Muslim asking questions about Christ's Godhood, and answers from a former Muslim who is now a Christian but has a thorough knowledge of Islamic scripture.

Bear in mind these scriptures were written a long time ago. Centuries. Therefore we should take into account the times and context?
    That's true - though I'm not sure whether you're speaking specifically about the promise God made to Abraham viz-a-viz the territories of Israel, or about the New Testament volumes documenting Jesus' life. If the former, then we only need to look to - say - Genesis 17:7 where God tells Abraham:

I will confirm my covenant with you and your descendants after you, from generation to generation. This is the everlasting covenant: I will always be your God and the God of your descendants after you. And I will give the entire land of Canaan, where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God.
    ...I've emphasised "everlasting" and "forever" in this verse. And as it is written in Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

In John 14:28, Jesus says, "The Father is greater than I." For many, this statement seems obvious: Jesus is not God. How can there be a greater God than God?
    Yes, but this is not a contradiction. Jesus - as God - chose to incarnate himself on this Earth as a human man and to give up his place in heaven in order to serve God's purpose on Earth - to be a perfect sacrifice for the sins of mankind. Whereas God the father did not leave his position in heaven. See Philippians 2 verses 6-11:

Though he was God,
    he did not think of equality with God
    as something to cling to.

Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
    he took the humble position of a slave
    and was born as a human being.

When he appeared in human form,
    he humbled himself in obedience to God
    and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
    and gave him the name above all other names,
    that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father
    The word "Lord" in the sentence "and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord" comes from the Greek word "kurios" which was substituted in these instances for the name of God - Yahweh - which was excluded out of respect to God's name. But this is stating that Jesus is Yahweh.
    Last edited by darkshaihulud; 10-07-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Fixing my broken quotes

Go Away....

They are Illegal immigration from Africa to Israel. Every country will do similar thing to all Illegal immigration who just went through the fenced border without proper immigration application process or through smugglers. The problem appear in Israel because the Israeli government originally tolerated the new arrivals from Africa not until the number arise substantially.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illega...rica_to_Israel

On of my Israeli friend is Russian descendant, their parents went to Israel 35 years ago and is grandparent was a jew they had that "right". He told me he would suffer a lot of racism by the other Israelis and that theres a faction of Israelis that are very very racists even to their "own" so its no wonder what they are doing to Palestine, this were is own words.

Funny thing that BIG BOLD LETTERS saying Illegal Immigration... especially coming from Countries that 90% or more of their population is based on Immigration ( with Occupation and Annihilation of residents) from the past 200 -300 years

edit, just found this :

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thanksgiving-Celebrating-the-day-Americans-fed-undocumented-aliens-from-Europe.jpg  
    Last edited by fak3; 10-13-2015 at 07:13 AM.

#IndianAreGreat <3

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information