Super weapons

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super weapons

Super weapons

Why is it that some people always seem to dominate with sniper rifles and the minigun.?

I have been at full health and get touched with the minigun and bam, dead, or hit twice with sniper and dead, YET, you have to hit these people a hundred times to kill them. I speak of the following people: Nos Aizen - Revenge of the skaarj , Flippyet, Max , Sabbath (He actually appears to be good).

But unfortunately, they don't miss and Revenge of the Skaarj is the worst, seen this individual pick off mines from across the map without ever having been near the mine to see it in the first place.

Ridiculous, I don't even want to play when they're on.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    all of them lag and lc weapons compensates them for it making them seem better than they are while you cant hit them and they can you

sabbath is vodkamilo as far as I know, fairly decent player in siege

aizen pretty experienced but like I said lags...

max just laggy as fuck no point in even trying to hit just avoid lol

flippyfet lags constantly never seen him not lag

you probably mean silence of the skaarj hes from america (I think) and hes deluxeorgasm, decent but not worthy a mention

Don't worry, isn't just you going through it, more often than not I have to hit a player with 5+ headshots with sniper before they die, this is at close range as well with the green blood squirting out of their head each shot. From distance I have more success, no idea why.

So try and keep your distance from them.

I've picked off mines from across the map myself. When you play for long enough, you get accustomed to seeing them. It's like growing your Sharingan C:

You're going to hate me so much...
    Think of me as the final boss of all the above you mentioned.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Lmfao.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

i like to see ppl crying about high pingers. But they dont know how is to play with lag, even with LC.
    Play with low ping, against other a lagger or other lower ping player is certainly much easier.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    rofl its funny how you seem to think its better for a low pinger you obviously have no knowledge of how lc weapons works, believe me I know how it is to lag or see shots missing, I've had constant pl over the last 6-8 years and still manage to hold my own, so please continue disliking posts. Remember when siege was zp based and you used to get shit on? Better yet a closer comparison is newnet you also get shit on with that.

Well, LCWeapons uses the very unusual approach of showing players and projectiles a bit ahead if your weapon doesn't have any compensation code (rockets, bio, pulse).
    I DID say that once LCv15 was put on the server all high pingers would start performing far better, although the system looks very glitchy on the client if you fire projectiles are very close distances.

Yeah, I kinda forgot to start with version 16 with the main option to let the client adjust the prediction himself (UT4 lets you do that right?).
    mutate prediction _ping_ looks right?
    Maybe I could add the ability to display a small list of LC commands via HUD mutator so all clients know how to operate it.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

vdk the former cheater? yea fuck that guy
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information