FREE BAN ?!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE BAN ?!

FREE BAN ?!

Hi, i like the idea that admins ban people for let the ppl joins their forum cuz at this time i've been banned for no reason, or for a better specification ???CHAISING??? AND ???BACKSHOOTING??? .. Why am i putting all these queries ? becouse i'm a honest player that plays this server from a lot of time and i never been banned, becouse my game it is not related for annoy people and i like to think that admins have no patience when they are losing. So, gently, i want my server back with a honest judge and not becouse someone is playing good that had to be banned. So, thank you 4 reading this, and see you soon again.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 10-18-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Exactly as the ban message states, you were banned for chasing and backshooting. I counted to 3 before banning you. 3 strikes and you're out. See you in a few days!

I think, i need some warning if you don't like what i ' m doing, what i mean? as you can see with this screenshot
    at the first red circle there were 2 minutes at the end, are you really saying and not only to me but even at others, are you really saying that i, within 2 mins left, was going so badly by being incriminated for chasing and backshoot ? You had to be more credible in my honest opinion. there's evidence i'm telling the truth, as i can say and ready to repeat , i'm a honest player, and sure i don't ban people just cuz i'm angry that i'm loosing. And with this i stop and make you all the best greetings becouse there's no need to get angry with an old game.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 10-18-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Don't chase people and backshoot them when no flags are taken. Don't camp in a corner and shoot people in the back when they're leaving their base. It's that simple. Another mod told me you've been warned recently for the same behavior. I don't have the time or patience to get through the language barrier right now so see you in a few days.

Ahahah at end, the point it is not to get through the language barrier, it is about to don't ban when you're going angry becouse you're loosing lol. Becouse if you think that this alleged "Backshooting and Chaising" that i never did, it's more dangerous than your rudeness for me is Ok. but pay more attention on who is REALLY doing that thing, not just for the angry of a lost match.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 10-18-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    angry of a lost match
    That's not it, but nice try. Seems to be the go-to approach for idiots who want to avoid admitting they were breaking the rules though. The sooner you accept the fact that you were excessively chasing/backshooting, the sooner you'll be able to make a conscious effort to adjust your playstyle and avoid any altercations and bans in the future.

Ladies and Gentlemen; American democracy in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    Ahahah at end, the point it is not to get through the language barrier, it is about to don't ban when you're going angry becouse you're loosing lol. Becouse if you think that this alleged "Backshooting and Chaising" that i never did, it's more dangerous than your rudeness for me is Ok. but pay more attention on who is REALLY doing that thing, not just for the angry of a lost match.
    If you think you have been banned wrongly, upload your demo to show us that you didn't do any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by evilserpentman View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen; American democracy in a nutshell.
    Guilty until proven innocent.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    we're uk run where did the rednecks come from?

Thread Information