Servers are getting worse!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Servers are getting worse!

Your servers are getting worse, I can hardly play. Evidence how laggy your server are I have to demos,
    I purely put here as soon I have picked out. Players are unhittable, disappear through walls and much more.
    I do not know whether you have proper gameserver or if there are any or Dedicated servers are
    running on any admin his computer. I do not care. Unfortunately, you have the only two still running
    ICTF server. otherwise I would have long since your server deleted from my favorite list. people can
    play with 200+ ping or 5+ Packet Loos. If that's not cheating. I can also Netlimiter use my Ping and PL
    to drive up. It was for me today the last time I played in Sweden and US server.
    Where I'm going to play are the server are set correctly How Bt.Net i4games and Chamberly their server.
    Maybe there again someday server where you can play Before UT99 extinct. I do not know if I still sheep,
    The demos to search But by morning I had them here have uploaded.

Sorry for my bad English

Yeah I've noticed this too the few times I've played over the past few weeks. I think either the server provider is overloading the servers or someone has been packeting the servers to make them lag occasionally, not enough for a DDoS but enough to annoy people.

At least there is UT4 to play instead

UT4 can suck my :P
    yeah the servers have been laggy for everyone it seems like

Quote Originally Posted by Provocation View Post
    Your servers are getting worse, I can hardly play. Evidence how laggy your server are I have to demos,
    I purely put here as soon I have picked out. Players are unhittable, disappear through walls and much more.
    I do not know whether you have proper gameserver or if there are any or Dedicated servers are
    running on any admin his computer. I do not care. Unfortunately, you have the only two still running
    ICTF server. otherwise I would have long since your server deleted from my favorite list. people can
    play with 200+ ping or 5+ Packet Loos. If that's not cheating. I can also Netlimiter use my Ping and PL
    to drive up. It was for me today the last time I played in Sweden and US server.
    Where I'm going to play are the server are set correctly.
    Where is the news here? I've changed pc, mouse, monitor etc... and UK server is ever same shit. I don't know what American people think/say about US server, but the UK is simply ridiculous.
    In years I've seen and tested many good ig servers. I'm sorry to say this, but there are only two CTF servers with people on UT99 (yours) and this leadership isn't deserved for the service quality.

We simply don't receive enough feedback to know whether the servers are running well or not. When I play, all the servers generally run fine for me. So from my perspective, without knowledge of what others are experiencing, I can only assume things are fine.

We have now had two reports in this thread. Let's compare that to the thousands of people who do play on the servers. Should the server change for two people? I think not. If popularity is anything to go by, then the servers are running perfectly fine. We need more feedback. I'm not telepathic.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    We simply don't receive enough feedback to know whether the servers are running well or not. When I play, all the servers generally run fine for me. So from my perspective, without knowledge of what others are experiencing, I can only assume things are fine.

How much time are you spend in Uk server recently?

I don't know maybe is my internet issue, maybe unlucky when I enter, but all Provocation said is right.

1 After respawn, my 1st shot disappear (often)

2 People appear like ghosts (shots go through)

3 Shots delay (ping 60 like it was 200)

4 Delay to see others

5 When you have already turned the corner... killed by...! (often)

We talking about INSTAGIB server, how can to be funny in this situation? Many times I feel like an idiot, can't hit nobody.

We have now had two reports in this thread. Let's compare that to the thousands of people who do play on the servers. Should the server change for two people? I think not.
    I understand that no easy satisfy everyone and criticism should be constructive, but is a big mistake if you think only 2 players are unhappy.

If popularity is anything to go by, then the servers are running perfectly fine.

Disagree, it seems to me shallow speech . 1) 80% players are lazy and not spending their time to search good servers 2) Too less players on UT that 4-5 years ago, all are concentrated on 10-15 servers, rest is empty

As I said, it does feel like the server is being overworked somehow. Either the server provider is doing something stupid or someone is intentionally trying to lag the servers. I just played for a bit on the US servers and had no issues though, other than a couple of tiny hiccups over the span of an hour.

I'll post later cuz something went different on me from the ctf server kinda hard to explain. All other were fine. Gotta go back to work in less than 6 hours again lol. zzz.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

its not laggy when the ping is fine but its like it getting some ddos ping goes up too 200 sometimes :/ i did check my isp and did a ping test nothing wrong when i do that

Thread Information