banned by trigger happy admin - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    No matter what decisions mods make, there is normally backlash from it with the same old insult attacks.
    You nailed it. If i had let sdf camp where he did, others would complain about him, and some would start doing as he did. better to stop it quick before it turns into yet another lame mid camp fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    You nailed it. If i had let sdf camp where he did, others would complain about him, and some would start doing as he did. better to stop it quick before it turns into yet another lame mid camp fest.
    Nobody EVER complained about me camping, even though I play this game since it was released in 99. Let me get this straight, spending 5 secounds on that ramp = camping? Really? Where are these new rules that say this is a bannable offense? It wasn't bannable in 2014. Can you point me to these new rules please?

You Just have to Read ban report and appeal parts to ses That we dpn't allow That kind of gameplay. Only tolerated while covering a FC run.
    Now You are aware of it. Just follow This rule...
    Blond's copyrighted

sdf, 3 times in a row within 35 sec you shot me from that spot, and you didnt die, nor move. it was 5 matches, now you are aware. Dont repeat it , and get on with it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    You Just have to Read ban report and appeal parts to ses That we dpn't allow That kind of gameplay. Only tolerated while covering a FC run.
    What ban report? Oh wait, Nordog the saint said it, it must be true, he is always right after all. I asked for a link for the so called "new" rules, why don't you post that for me instead?

sdf, 3 times in a row within 35 sec you shot me from that spot, and you didnt die, nor move. it was 5 matches, now you are aware. Dont repeat it , and get on with it .
    I didn't die or move? How the fuck do you know that? You were playing, you couldn't have spactate me at the same time, so you are just guessing. Bottom line is, I killed you 3 times in a row and you got upset and dealt with me in not a very nice way. As I said from the very first minute, you are abusing your admin rights. BTW it was 3 matches, not 5. You didn't even get that right.

I checked the demo too you numbnut. stop being such an ass, and accept the fact that you tried to lame, and got dealt with swiftly. The rules wich you can access by typing !rules when you enter, clearly states no camping. why oh why are people so fucking thick in their head.

You missed me 3-4 times before you shot my ass the 1st time, then when i came out again, you was still at the saem spot, trying to shoot my ass again. Want me to upload an avi? to prove your ^ innocence ^

Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 11-11-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    What ban report? Oh wait, Nordog the saint said it, it must be true, he is always right after all. I asked for a link for the so called "new" rules, why don't you post that for me instead?
    >>>> Bans
    >>>>Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Lot of people banned for chasing/DM + lot of people banned for same reasons and asking why
    Blond's copyrighted

I checked the demo too you numbnut. stop being such an ass, and accept the fact that you tried to lame, and got dealt with swiftly. The rules wich you can access by typing !rules when you enter, clearly states no camping. why oh why are people so fucking thick in their head.

You missed me 3-4 times before you shot my ass the 1st time, then when i came out again, you was still at the saem spot, trying to shoot my ass again. Want me to upload an avi? to prove your ^ innocence ^

My mistake it was 10 sec not 5. LOL
    Killed you twice not even three times before moving on, and you banned me for this? Let me ask you this, where were you between 1999 and 2014? Clearly the rules changed a lot in 2015 (camping was always forbidden), cause what can be seen on the video was allowed last year.

--- Updated ---

And why do you guys want me to move on so bad? This needs to be cleared, I won't change my playstyle after playing this game for 15 years. And since there are no other alive UT99 servers, I guess I rather quit the game once and for all if this is what this really tiny UT community turned it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdf View Post
    My mistake it was 10 sec not 5. LOL
    Killed you twice not even three times before moving on, and you banned me for this? Let me ask you this, where were you between 1999 and 2014? Clearly the rules changed a lot in 2015 (camping was always forbidden), cause what can be seen on the video was allowed last year.

--- Updated ---

And why do you guys want me to move on so bad? This needs to be cleared, I won't change my playstyle after playing this game for 15 years. And since there are no other alive UT99 servers, I guess I rather quit the game once and for all if this is what this really tiny UT community turned it.
    Its more the way You talk. You can talk respectable, instead you argue and yell when you infact did what you was accused of. That rule has been on that server for as long as i remember. And yes, backshooting like that is not allowed.If you cant accept rules, you are free to quit anyday, but if you really have played for as long as you have, you could be more mature, and respect rules. And stop crying like a spoiled brat, when someone tells you not to. No offense ment, but im getting tired of 25+ year olds, who cant adjust too rules. Tbh most of you who play are old enough to both Follow and understand rules, without being supervised.

And with move on i ment get over this ban, it was a few matches. Now you have learned i hope.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 11-11-2015 at 06:17 PM.

that clip alone showed you camping high backshooting everyone you see until you keep going. That was bannable even in the old tammy server days. So not that much changed tbh.

Edit: Maybe you'll need a reason why this kind of playstyle is being punished so hard now. With newnet everyone hits way more than some years ago. If every player played like that especially people like YOU wouldn't have fun. Imagine people like Unrealshots or Serenity or whoever standing in mid backshooting and dming. The server would be empty within minutes.

Thread Information