Butthurt Street - Page 70

User Tag List

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

LOL. What in the hell is he going on about now... so much rambling. Reminds me very much of my semi-homeless uncle who is, by the way, schizophrenic (and that's why I'm so serious about you getting help, sumbich). He would go on extremely similar long rants and rambles. Ever notice that the folks who have killed the most braincells through drug and alcohol abuse tend to be the ones to ramble on and on about the most ridiculous things? It's a common trait among the mentally ill.

I know I'm being a dickhead with these posts but it seems necessary at this point since logic and reasoning aren't working.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    have a hoot making fun of me if I got one wrong.
    One? So far, you fail 100% at logic. It seems my plan paid off like the lotto.

You're right about my faulty assumption, though. I assumed you would take the opportunity to learn something about logic so that you could strengthen your hypotheses. Otherwise, your pie.in.the.sky fables are no more credible than any other religious proselytizer's.

The great thing about logic is that it is impartial to belief.

p.s. I think someone needs a hug.
    Last edited by uranus; 09-07-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Otherwise, your pie.in.the.sky fables are no more credible than any other religious proselytizer's.
    oh the irony

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States." (28)
    -Osama Bin Laden
    "So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming" - Dick Cheney. (32)
    *shrugs* You're willing to discard the blatant evidence that proves the commission report to be utterly impossible, you're willing to discard the Himalayan mountain range of circumstantial evidence that tells you the government was involved - because the news said otherwise, and that passes as logical in your head, never accepting for a moment that the handful of folks who own the major media companies would purposefully lie to you.

Nevermind the dancing israelis or their contention that they "were there to document the event" which tells you right then and there that the mossad knew what was going to happen, and when.

Nevermind that NORAD was told to stand down, and the 3 people who can give that order, bush, cheney, rumsfeld - all implicated in this. Nevermind that "the transponders were off" as if radar doesnt fkn exist. And let's forget that the CIA, FBI, NSA, were ALL hunting for bin laden well before 911 - and wouldnt ya know, fucking CNN REPORTERS found him and interviewed him in June 2001 his secret underground hideout lair along with his generals and lieutenants....nah that doesnt indicate that our most monied, technologically advanced security and spy apparatus in the history of the world were ignoring him or anything, right? Good thing they had him on the radar in time for the event, otherwise people might not have known Tim Osman was out there to get us!

I've schooled you a hundred different ways on the most obvious false flag of them all, showing you ways in which the official story doesnt add up - but it seems that no amount of evidence is going to change your mind on something you've already made up your mind on, damn whatever evidence can be shown to you. (But I dont know, maybe that means you think you're being logical, and doggedly sticking to a story no matter how many holes are shot into it, means you're being principled - I cant quite figure the logic of those who deny the existence of the branch of science we call Physics, though.)

I think you need some counseling, not me - you seem to have a problem with how events have unfolded in this world, and your psyche is simply unwilling to accept those events and you seek fairy tales out to protect your mental state - its just more comfy for you to sit on your ass, not look into any of the information that contradicts the story you've been told, and call your conclusion "logical." That's pretty damned funny. (Well, actually, it isnt, its pretty fkn sad.)

Mentioning things like the impossibility of San Bernadino, hey, just make fun of me, right? Nevermind that we have differing pictures from where they shot the vehicle up, one had small white dots in the road, the other did not.....they found them face down and handcuffed in the back seat....and any rational timeline analysis proves that there were two cars involved for the "perps"...

*smacks head* OH! Why oh why didnt I just think of LOGIC? Then I can just dismiss all of these discrepancies, pat myself on the ass, and tell myself that shit simply happens in the world?!?!?!

See, its so simple! My gosh, why havent I seen the light until now???

But please.... please, go ahead and tell me how my logical process is simply flawed again, that makes me feel so much better that the world's central banks dont own the place and aren't willing to kill and invade to maintain their position at the top of the sand pile, its just a big misunderstanding, I'm simply paranoid. In fact, noticing discrepancies in the news, that alone makes one paranoid!

Wow, all I had to do was just start believing the news, and I can be logical™ too!!!

Arthur walked away from the black knight when he realized the lack of reasoning the other party was imbued with, too.
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-12-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling...and Agent Greer really did hit the brakes
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

I assumed you would take the opportunity to learn something about logic so that you could strengthen your hypotheses
    Why do you insist on bringing psychology to a logic fight?

Its something like having brought both a gun and a knife to the gun fight, and deciding to use the knife when you realize your opponent forgot to put bullets in his gun, or even bring 'em to the venue, for that matter. Saves on reloading.

Dismissing evidence is illogical, so how you purport to be the paragon of logic is beyond me. I've shown you plenty of evidence that disproves the 911 commission report's assertions beyond a shadow of a doubt. Therefore it is reasonable to assume you have some cognitive or emotional problem that prevents you from examining the evidence impartially. The addition of ridicule at examining evidence of false flags is merely your programming brought to bear, so its reasonable to assume that no amount of evidence will convince you of what you've already decided on regardless of how badly destroyed the story you believe in gets. It certainly is easier to fool someone, than to convince them they've been fooled.

The CIA didnt coin the term "conspiracy theorist" for nothing - it was a tactic to stifle debate and keep people from asking "unpopular" questions - that's why the zapruder film was edited to remove the car's stoppage (thinking I'm crazy?) But then you go and watch everyone's heads bob forward, the noses of the trailing bikes dip (and they dip when you use your front brakes, as iron maiden or any of the other riders around here can attest to).... so what does one do in such a case? Keep on believing the car never came to a stop? Believe in the magic bullet? hah...yeah....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    LOL. What in the hell is he going on about now... so much rambling.
    Ah, so you've either got reading comprehension issues, or you're merely skimming, picking up what you feel like...

Its ok, I havent felt like I was actually debating you for quite a while now - you just feel free to answer my questions any which way you please and change the context to suit your answer, you're more intent on asserting I have a mental illness than actually reading my words and responding to things I've asked. AKA "debating." (Do you even realize you have been doing this? or more likely, will you just use this reply as another opportunity to say I'm crazy because I dont believe what's "popular")

I didnt say this was a one sided thread for nothing, like 10 or so pages ago. I dunno, you two are simply past your expiration dates like bad angry milk here. If you cant comprehend what I'm writing then perhaps there's no need for me to address you here.
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-12-2016 at 05:15 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

:-(

:-(
    now you look like the one who needs a hug

dont worry, I had a sad face for a little while after coming to these realizations well over a decade ago about 911. its not nice, I hate that it happened - but I have no illusions about certain things that DID NOT HAPPEN. I did not witness uncontrolled fires bringing down building 7; I did not witness jet fuel and gravity turning steel to dust; I did not watch a big lumbering aircraft pull a maneuver worthy of an F14.

It's time to stop this This is not healthy, wasn't to begin with, it goes way to far now. When i read schizophrenic/mentally ill. I'm sure we all know it's time to put a stop to this.

Also, it doesn't get anywhere other than 2 parties in a trench never giving up, digging, effectively forcing the other party to dig even deeper to reach another low.

LOL

Wow, all I had to do was just start believing the news, and I can be logical™ too!!!
    Wow, the entire point has gone way over your head™ for the 500th time, apparently!!!

How many times have I said that I don't watch the news, nor do I always believe the news? It seems that the main difference between us is that my mind isn't made up one way or another as I take as much of a scientific approach as I can to determine the most realistic sequence of events, while yours is set on believing one thing and one thing only.

You need to open your mind and accept the fact that you might actually be wrong about your theories. To be so certain about something without providing solid evidence makes you look like a fool.

Its ok, I havent felt like I was actually debating you for quite a while now - you just feel free to answer my questions any which way you please and change the context to suit your answer, you're more intent on asserting I have a mental illness than actually reading my words and responding to things I've asked.
    Again, I have no obligations to respond to any of your questions because I have not definitively claimed anything other than the fact that we don't have enough information on the vast majority of these events to ascertain the reality of them.

It is you who must respond, as you are the one definitively claiming things.

I've simply asked you over and over and over and over again to provide a solid argument and convince me of your claims. I am 100% open to them. You are apparently unable to actually provide a solid argument. And I think we all know why by now... because the evidence exists only in your head.

I'm not saying that your claims are false and I'm not saying that the evidence doesn't exist out in the real world somewhere. But the only "evidence" presented thus far is pure speculation fueled by paranoia, making connections and assuming things are happening behind the scenes that you are completely imagining. That's why you can't properly convince me or anyone else, despite being completely open to it.

Most (if not all) of it is your imagination. Paranoid schizophrenics are unable to discern the difference between their own imagination and reality. And the thing about the mentally ill who consistently ramble on ridiculous things is that they're completely unaware of the fact that they're rambling, and thus, unaware of their own stupidity.

“I like the scientific spirit—the holding off, the being sure but not too sure, the willingness to surrender ideas when the evidence is against them: this is ultimately fine—it always keeps the way beyond open—always gives life, thought, affection, the whole man, a chance to try over again after a mistake—after a wrong guess.”
    ― Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    It's time to stop this This is not healthy, wasn't to begin with, it goes way to far now. When i read schizophrenic/mentally ill. I'm sure we all know it's time to put a stop to this.

Also, it doesn't get anywhere other than 2 parties in a trench never giving up, digging, effectively forcing the other party to dig even deeper to reach another low.
    Yeah, I could hear echoes of "you yellow bastad!"

Allright, we'll call it a draw *sheaths sword* and I wont mention the black knight's lack of arms and legs after the battle.

Tim, I just skimmed what you wrote, I honestly didnt get much out of it aside from....you're a nihilist? You believe in nuh-sing?

You dont believe the news, you dont believe conspiracy theories, you dun belief nuh-sing?

Amusing that "you're open minded" but "anything and everything requires 100% provability"

but then, new stories dont even meet that standard (unless of course one considers news to be de facto truth)

but nah, the holes arent quite large enough for you not to believe them

regardless of whether or not one can drive an 18 wheeler through the hole...

dude, you're twisting around like a guy who's got his hand on the back of an old TV set. its just not even entertaining at this point.

I think I like this skimming shit when dealing with a known douchebag - since it really doesnt matter what you're saying anyway , I can just skim it, interpret whatever I feel like interpreting, and go off on you for it

Thread Information