Butthurt Street - Page 33

User Tag List

Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

lol, way to pat yourself on the back, tim. I have a unique job within my company that involves finding problems which lurk under the surface that people dont really see and figuring out how to fix them *shrugs & rolls eyes*

nothing has really happened in oregon that can be considered a false flag attack, so I'm not sure why you're asking me if oregon is a false flag.

what we do have is the folks figuring out that the FBI has sent people in there, undercover, and those agents lied to the fire chief about who they were, where they were from, and what they were doing.

(or do you deny the existence of government infiltration efforts a la the 60s antiwar movement, etc....is that another thing that doesnt exist because the government says it doesnt, or something?)

(I dont comment on youtube)
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-15-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    lol, way to pat yourself on the back, tim. I have a unique job within my company that involves finding problems which lurk under the surface that people dont really see and figuring out how to fix them *shrugs & rolls eyes*
    The point I was making is that I have thousands upon thousands of hours of experience using logic (and using it correctly - the proof is in the pudding), which boils down to the ability to determine whether something is true or false (or in computer terms, ones and zeros), so when you conclude that something is true and I say that to reach your conclusion you're committing a logical fallacy, you should probably pay closer attention to what I'm saying and open your mind to the possibility that you're wrong.

nothing has really happened in oregon that can be considered a false flag attack, so I'm not sure why you're asking me if oregon is a false flag.
    So why did you link to a video with many comments saying that?

what we do have is the folks figuring out that the FBI has sent people in there, undercover, and those agents lied to the fire chief about who they were, where they were from, and what they were doing.
    Right. So what's the problem exactly? Why did you link to that video along with the Zionist video?

I got my start writing games in basic on an 80086, so you can dispense with the "computer terms" like I'm "unfamiliar" with them. Wrt being wrong, certain subjects I am completely confident of (eg 911) but when it comes down to the religious proclivities of those who have subverted the world monetary system as well as governments, that is more of a gray area.

I dont know what youtube comments have to do with anything - I dont read them or comment on them. I dont know why you're even mentioning them or what gave you the idea that the comments were representative of my opinion. Are you insinuating that is logical to assume so? Or were you just trying to inject some irony by railing on me about logic and then assuming something completely illogical?

You're ok with the federal government infiltrating domestic groups? If you dont know what operation mockingbird is, might want to do some reading.

It puzzles me when people are ok with the feds doing all kinds of nefarious shit.

and I'm sure you're aware that the forum will merge posts automatically. is that what's been confusing you guys this whole time, that I have not stuck to one topic?
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-15-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

I got my start writing games in basic on an 80086, so you can dispense with the "computer terms" like I'm "unfamiliar" with them.
    And did that lead you down a path in life where people come to you and ask you solve their problems using logic because they know how good you are at it? If not, that's the key difference between your logical abilities and mine.

I dont know what youtube comments have to do with anything - I dont read them or comment on them. I dont know why you're even mentioning them or what gave you the idea that the comments were representative of my opinion. Are you insinuating that is logical to assume so? Or were you just trying to inject some irony by railing on me about logic and then assuming something completely illogical?
    The thought pattern presented by the people in the comment section of that video is consistent with your own thought pattern. That is why it is relevant. A few quotes that match your thought patterns:
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHBREATHH
    will see if this hits main stream media
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkakemon
    They did it in the 1993 WTC Bombings, 1995 OKC Bombings, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombings, and so much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Koranflusher
    So..it seems that this guy is just waking up! ...Well better late than never.
    Quote Originally Posted by ken ruffin
    Less than zero coverage by msm.... Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Chacon
    definitely scoping setting up a false flag at the armory then blame it on the militia for the domestic terrorist act and then have all MSM shove it down our throats with bullshit and lies twisting our brains killing the truth thats what they do

There are however a handful of quotes from people with fully functional brains though, which is nice:

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence Ashley (about the title of the video)
    Not once did he claim undercover FBI were posing as Militia. So how do you come up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Tepper
    Another Sovereign Citizen klown. So the FBI is actually surveiling criminal activity? Shocking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Routh
    If plates were run on a vehicle it would not come back as undercover FBI. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Dehart
    Duh. The FBI uses undercover agents all the time...
    Last edited by TimTim; 01-15-2016 at 04:26 PM.

I love you usage of "is consistent with" and your treatment of this as the singular piece of evidentiary material on the matter.

Checkmate.

Learn the rules of chess, please. This is hardly a checkmate situation. The arrogance of some people... ts ts

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    This is hardly a checkmate situation.
    ikr? It's more like sumbich's recurring nuclear butthurt nightmare.

Group photo slide show!
    <---- sumbich
    <---- TimTim
    <----uranus
    Last edited by uranus; 01-16-2016 at 03:42 AM.

While the theories presented are mediocre at best, I find the responses (yours included) even less compelling. No substance, just fluff.

Could've been a nice thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    Learn the rules of chess, please. This is hardly a checkmate situation. The arrogance of some people... ts ts
    There are no other moves (i.e., logical responses) he can make. It's check... and mate.

Thread Information