Butthurt Street - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

The cat goes "moo".

@sumbich Yes, false flags happen. But not every fucked up thing that happens is a false flag. Misguided people from war torn countries will do fucked up things eventually, and of course they're going to target their perceived enemies. It's just a matter of when and where because it's the only thing they know. But for you to think developed countries are somehow 100% protected against foreign attacks (as well as stupid shit from our own people) and thus, only attack themselves as false flags, well, that's got to be some of the most retarded shit I've ever heard.
    Last edited by TimTim; 11-17-2015 at 06:51 PM.

I understand the need and desire for truth and to question authority but I have to wonder why the "truthers" don't apply the same scrutiny to their own sources. To reject one "truth" but then jump to a conclusion based on some other "truth" borders on religion.

The Atlantean Conspiracy: Hollow Earth Evidence

--- Updated ---

The Atlantean Conspiracy: 200 Proofs Earth is Flat and Motionless!

This site has most of the conspiracy theories on it Go read, and have a good laugh

haha. That must be where god keeps hell

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @sumbich Yes, false flags happen. But not every fucked up thing that happens is a false flag. Misguided people from war torn countries will do fucked up things eventually, and of course they're going to target their perceived enemies. It's just a matter of when and where because it's the only thing they know. But for you to think developed countries are somehow 100% protected against foreign attacks (as well as stupid shit from our own people) and thus, only attack themselves as false flags, well, that's got to be some of the most retarded shit I've ever heard.
    I dont think "every" fkd up thing that happens is a false flag - but you can bet your bottom I'm going to examine fkd up things for inconsistencies in the story that's presented, and when I find data that shows the official story has holes in it, well, I keep digging and will call it if I determine the story to be augmented with some levels of bullshit. The thing is, there are so many conspiracy theories that have been shown to be conspiracy fact, it is simply due diligence at this point to investigate that angle of the situation. Always ask cui bono.

So for example when Ferguson went down and I saw the video of SWAT team members setting fire to the fkn Auto Zone, I went and dug more - and discovered that there's been this West Florissant Project that these folks have been trying to implement for a few years, it required tearing down some old places, and more importantly, it required the sale of a bunch of the properties and a small collection of the mom & pop shops simply refused to sell their properties and move their businesses. The Auto Zone was one of these.
    So the deduction there was that while the original protest may very well have been grassroots, it was obviously infiltrated with agitators, but I'm sure they never thought someone would get the swat team on video setting fire to someone's business....especially one that the owners of the west florissant project wanted out and they refused to move. Somebody prodded this situation along. But when you see agents of the state committing these crimes, you know it goes a lot higher than it otherwise would. Which is why the 911 data winds up going straight to the top given some of the things that happened - e.g. there's but a handful of people that can order NORAD to be on training (a terror attack using planes on buildings training, no less) and then you look and see those same people have monetary interests in building 7 and its clear demolition...how hard is it to add 2+2?

I could get into Sandy Hook and its million discrepancies like no parent having seen the body of their child, or a curiously high percentage of the surrounding residential properties having their tax or mortgage information zeroed out on the christmas even prior (I saw this information on the newtown town register...I live in the state remember, I know people whose friends "lost a child" and no they were not allowed to see the body and effectively given no proof their child was indeed dead....there was a single hospital death of a child and all others simply cannot be confirmed. Curiously enough, this information has now been put behind an ostensible paywall on the newtown town site - I wish I'd thought to have screen capped it in the handful of months after the event, because it was really weird seeing people with 2, 3, 4 hundred thousand dollar homes all of a sudden having certain information just zeroed out, done while nobody was in the office, on a holiday??) Or if you've seen Halbig's analysis that showed virtually every single protocol in place for dealing with a situation like this was abandoned....curious though, since they were having a training for this very thing the next town over on the very same day. Sorry, but when there's a training for the exact event and the exact event happens, that smacks of a setup all day long. (Do I even need to mention things like Lt Vance talking about the 2 handguns they found on him, and then the unspecified long gun they found in the car....the AR-15 did not exist before a reporter asked if that unidentified long gun in the trunk was an assault rifle.....next think you know, the story changes to the kid had the AR-15 in there and shot up the whole place! And then the AR was the only gun mom supposedly bought illegally from some straw dealer!? No record of her buying it but they "traced the serial to a shady dealer." Then the school gets razed within a month's time, preventing any further forensic examination...but then again how many people know other facts like the school had been previously closed and decommissioned and was only "reopened" in the prior year or two, the school contained asbestos and the town wanted to demolition the place but didnt want to lay out the money for the asbestos cleanup, which was part of the holdup for the new school. There was a new school in the works to be built but again it was going back and forth in the financial area about the town up and building another school.....this thing tied it all up with a red bow of federal money, a halfassed "assault rifle" registration program (for some reason a bushmaster ar-15 is a problem but a mini 14 (think of what the A-Team used) is no big deal and doesnt need to be registered even though they are just about the same gun with the same capabilities....you'll just be able to fire a lot more rounds through an AR because the mini 14 gets pretty damned hot if you're ripping a lot of lead through it.) Reading the reports of who was said to have gone where and you find details like kids being told to hide in the very classroom that supposedly contained 20+ bloody childrens' bodies....

It makes me wonder if people ever even check for any discrepancies, or do they just read the news like its some novel, whatever happens happens and that's how it is?

Which is why I rightly call out this latest Paris outing a false flag. You have a multi site training of emt fire and law response and wow jeez what a coincidence we have a multi site "ISIS" attack....picture discrepancy....with over a thousand people in there, we only have but one brief clip of some sounds going off..... now add that to the scads of data that shows you ISIS is a ciamossad creation....what does 2+2 equal, again?

One other thing I am curious of - what of the Mexican girl, whose parents called her boyfriend's phone after the concert had ended, she gets taken into police custody and is now dead and on the dead list.

Her parents spoke with her after the shooting. Now after being detained by authorities, she's amongst the carnage. 2+2=?
    Last edited by sumbich; 11-18-2015 at 01:26 PM.

So Blondie, can I basically expect you to sit there on the server all the time and troll me indefinitely and accuse me of camping and whatever other picky bullshit you might use as an excuse to ban me, and then demand my respect after you're an asshole to me?

All because I called out your country's vassal status and its resultant complicity in setting up the ISIS attacks? Leave your butthurt on the forum, dude.

The Illuminati have been confirmed to have a presence in this thread, but who amongst us, is in league with them?
    "If Jack helped you off a horse, would you help Jack off a horse?"

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    So Blondie, can I basically expect you to sit there on the server all the time and troll me indefinitely and accuse me of camping and whatever other picky bullshit you might use as an excuse to ban me, and then demand my respect after you're an asshole to me?

All because I called out your country's vassal status and its resultant complicity in setting up the ISIS attacks? Leave your butthurt on the forum, dude.
    Umad? you don't worth it but :
    I am sorry for you i am moderator all uK servers.
    I was on spec due to a guy called DonaldTrump and i have warned him to not camp middle( you probably see window message)
    Then i have decided to spec others and i have seen you multiples times camping top (fragwhores map) shoting them from back.
    I have warned you, you only answer : Fuck you
    Then i told you : respect me and you have ragequitting.
    It seems it is you that having a problem with me. I am not that straight minded as you are, and even if i piss on all of your previous posts, i won't ban you on servers for that.
    If you can't stand being warned then you have 3 choices
    *continue ignoring me and breaking rules : Ban
    *accept warn message and change gameplay : no ban
    *play fair and nice CTF : no warn no ban

You have to know and because i know you love them, that i have all EVIDENCE if needed. I never ban due to rage or misunderstanding with guys on forums. Rules are rules, happy or not, it is the same.

Update
    To Mr Joe B.
    I have made a short video to show why i have warned you. You have to know that camping here, top or down middle of the map it is called laming and against the rules.
    Thoese is a real video untounched. Nothing fake as you have said about some others...

Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-19-2015 at 06:05 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

First, I will state that I will try to refrain from using the term "conspiracy theory" since I understand the word "theory" as used in terms like "theory of evolution", the "theory of gravity", the "theory of numbers", the "theory of plate tectonics", the "theory of relativity", etc. Lately, the word theory is too often confused by scientific illiterates when trying to push their absurd hypotheses such as "intelligent design". If anything, I will try to use the term "conspiracy hypothesis".

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    cui bono
    You seem like a smart fellow and I respect you for it. However, these hypotheses you list are rather scattered and based on sparse if not specious data. I assure you that I can sympathize with you over the angst of modern life and the feelings of being left out or maybe the feeling of wanting to be left out and maybe wanting to be a part of something unique. However, I want to ask, how is it that you are so unshakeably steadfast in your conviction that you, in fact, are not being led down the rabbit hole through engineered misinformation designed to excite the minds of our species that are prone to give creedence to such hypotheses? Would this not help identify certain types who tend to readily believe these hypotheses? Or would this not be an effective method of gathering a group of these minds (and bodies) to have on reserve when the propagaters need support for their own causes? Aren't the Koch brothers famous for this kind of thing? Aren't the oil companies funding a handful of climate change denial "scientists"?

I'm sure you've heard the phrases, "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" from Hamlet or "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail." or "when you point a finger, three fingers point back at you". I think it's always important to maintain high levels of humility along with my scepticism in my quiver of attributes.

Before the www (the disinformation superhighway) and personal computers, we had a thing called radio. I used to enjoy listening to Dave Emory's talks on wfmu https://wfmu.org/playlists/DX . Many of his talks are also available on youtube. He provides some of the most compelling tinfoil hat research I've ever heard and puts all these wannabe tfh-ers, like Glenn Beck and Alex Jones, to shame. Of course, IMHO, comparing Emory to Beck and Jones is like comparing filet mignon to ashtray sand for dinner. I don't mean to imply that he is infallible but I think he strives for completeness and accuracy. He tends toward obsession with the Nazis, especially in later episodes, but he seems devoutly anti-facist as am I. His supposed mentor, Mae Brussell, is also on youtube.

These talks can be rather dry and boring yet often compelling. I would usually listen to the radio while working in my shop and his show would serendipitously come on the air and I found it entertaining as background noise. You might enjoy it, as well.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Thread Information