Butthurt Street - Page 35

User Tag List

Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

^ LMAO. A+++ post. Perfect description. The most ironic and entertaining thing about conspiracy nuts is that they seem to pride themselves in being open minded, but the fact of the matter is that they're actually the most closed minded people you'll ever meet. They will instantly reject anything that doesn't fit within their distorted worldview because it would be a world shattering blow to their ego for them to accept that many if not all of the conclusions they've jumped to over the years have been ill formed. For example, as sumbich is reading all of this, there is no doubt a hamster frantically going around in circles in his brain trying to rationalize away any possibility that he could be wrong. These types of people will never, ever admit to themselves that they're being stupid because they've somehow convinced themselves that they're smarter than everyone else as they look for things "which lurk under the surface that people don't really see", but they don't realize that the smartest thing to do is to simply admit that they might be wrong so that they can then examine the evidence more closely from all sides, rather than immediately reject and ignore any information that doesn't confirm their biases about themselves or the conclusions they've already drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    [...]hamster[...]
    ...lost it

I have a question. How do the Koch brothers (Charles and David) figure in to the whole NWO scheme? I don't hear much, if anything at all, from the "conspiracy theory/everything-is-a-false-flag/Bundy Mormon/Patriot" crowd regarding them. Yet it has been shown that they funnel many, many millions of dollars into "dark money" shell companies with increasingly greater degrees of apparent separation with the intent to buy American politics. It seems they are some of the very shadiest of billionaires. Why do they get a pass?

And would the Koch brothers likely have an interest in purchasing or even seizing the Malheur reserve to use for their own capital gain?
    Last edited by uranus; 01-18-2016 at 09:57 PM.

LOL uranus, love how the only thing you'll post about 911 is someone else calling questioning it crazy.

That's part of my point - you people simply assume false flags are not possible these days. Most certainly not possible to be done by the US gov.

You guys will ignore any number of discrepancies and areas where video evidence and eyewitness testimony directly contradicts what is given on the news and what the US government goes with.

That has Alief written all over it.

You dont address the discrepancies, you dont give any opinion of them...you just say that believing something other than what the news tells you is wrong, crazy, whatever alief do jour descriptor you can come up with.

I'd love to see you guys attempt to actually justify your positions aside from the position you have that "anything that goes against the news is a conspiracy theory and those are not to be believed under any circumstances." (if that's incorrect then neither you nor tim has demonstrated other wise in any way shape or form) (and then commence making fun of conspiracy theorists, and making sure to look for the stupidest of them to try and pin on one who calls out the holes in the official story. there's dumb theories out there, I'll give you guys that much, but....lol all I have to say is 9 1 1 to show that you will not look at anything that the news tells you is wrong. 911 is the litmus test for a reason, because it is THAT FKN OBVIOUS that the official description is false...if you cant even get that far, you're either not looking up from your cheerios or have some severe density in your head.)

- - - Updated - - -

^ LMAO. A+++ post. Perfect description. The most ironic and entertaining thing about conspiracy nuts is that they seem to pride themselves in being open minded, but the fact of the matter is that they're actually the most closed minded people you'll ever meet. They will instantly reject anything that doesn't fit within their distorted worldview because it would be a world shattering blow to their ego for them to accept that many if not all of the conclusions they've jumped to over the years have been ill formed. For example, as sumbich is reading all of this, there is no doubt a hamster frantically going around in circles in his brain trying to rationalize away any possibility that he could be wrong. These types of people will never, ever admit to themselves that they're being stupid because they've somehow convinced themselves that they're smarter than everyone else as they look for things "which lurk under the surface that people don't really see", but they don't realize that the smartest thing to do is to simply admit that they might be wrong so that they can then examine the evidence more closely from all sides, rather than immediately reject and ignore any information that doesn't confirm their biases about themselves or the conclusions they've already drawn.
    lol

and you wonder why I return the condescension.

this process only gets initiated once the Official™ story is shown to have false aspects of it, when things dont add up. when nonphysical things happen. when one sees parts of a story and one realizes this cant possibly have happened as stated.

apparently you guys just watch the news like its a fkn movie and go on about your life like the movie ended and has no further bearing on your life.

if the lightbulb isnt going off up there, perhaps its not quite bright enough to shine through the cobwebs.

Famed Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein wrote in 1977:

More than 400 American journalists … in the past twenty five years have secretly carried out assignments for the Central Intelligence Agency, according to documents on file at CIA headquarters.

In many instances, CIA documents show, journalists were engaged to perform tasks for the CIA with the consent of the managements of America’s leading news organizations.

Among the executives who lent their cooperation to the Agency were [the heads of CBS, Time, the New York Times, the Louisville Courier?Journal, and Copley News Service. Other organizations which cooperated with the CIA include [ABC, NBC, AP, UPI, Reuters], Hearst Newspapers, Scripps?Howard, Newsweek magazine, the Mutual Broadcasting System, the Miami Herald and the old Saturday Evening Post and New York Herald?Tribune.

There is ample evidence that America’s leading publishers and news executives allowed themselves and their organizations to become handmaidens to the intelligence services. “Let’s not pick on some poor reporters, for God’s sake,” William Colby exclaimed at one point to the Church committee’s investigators. “Let’s go to the managements.

The CIA even ran a formal training program in the 1950s to teach its agents to be journalists. Intelligence officers were “taught to make noises like reporters,” explained a high CIA official, and were then placed in major news organizations with help from management.

Once a year during the 1950s and early 1960s, CBS correspondents joined the CIA hierarchy for private dinners and briefings.

Allen Dulles often interceded with his good friend, the late Henry Luce, founder of Time and Life magazines, who readily allowed certain members of his staff to work for the Agency and agreed to provide jobs and credentials for other CIA operatives who lacked journalistic experience.

In the 1950s and early 1960s, Time magazine’s foreign correspondents attended CIA “briefing” dinners similar to those the CIA held for CBS.

When Newsweek waspurchased by the Washington Post Company, publisher Philip L. Graham was informed by Agency officials that the CIA occasionally used the magazine for cover purposes, according to CIA sources. “It was widely known that Phil Graham was somebody you could get help from,” said a former deputy director of the Agency. “Frank Wisner dealt with him.” Wisner, deputy director of the CIA from 1950 until shortly before his suicide in 1965, was the Agency’s premier orchestrator of “black” operations, including many in which journalists were involved. Wisner liked to boast of his “mighty Wurlitzer,” a wondrous propaganda instrument he built, and played, with help from the press.)

In November 1973, after [the CIA claimed to have ended the program], Colby told reporters and editors from the New York Times and the Washington Star that the Agency had “some three dozen” American newsmen “on the CIA payroll,” including five who worked for “general?circulation news organizations.” Yet even while the Senate Intelligence Committee was holding its hearings in 1976, according to high?level CIA sources, the CIA continued to maintain ties with seventy?five to ninety journalists of every description—executives, reporters, stringers, photographers, columnists, bureau clerks and members of broadcast technical crews. More than half of these had been moved off CIA contracts and payrolls but they were still bound by other secret agreements with the Agency. According to an unpublished report by the House Select Committee on Intelligence, chaired by Representative Otis Pike, at least fifteen news organizations were still providing cover for CIA operatives as of 1976.

Those officials most knowledgeable about the subject say that a figure of 400 American journalists is on the low side ….

“There were a lot of representations that if this stuff got out some of the biggest names in journalism would get smeared” ….

-----------
    Nahhhhh, Bernstein must be a conspiracy theorist and just made it all up, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    ...lost it

I have a question. How do the Koch brothers (Charles and David) figure in to the whole NWO scheme? I don't hear much, if anything at all, from the "conspiracy theory/everything-is-a-false-flag/Bundy Mormon/Patriot" crowd regarding them. Yet it has been shown that they funnel many, many millions of dollars into "dark money" shell companies with increasingly greater degrees of apparent separation with the intent to buy American politics. It seems they are some of the very shadiest of billionaires. Why do they get a pass?

And would the Koch brothers likely have an interest in purchasing or even seizing the Malheur reserve to use for their own capital gain?
    As I see this one - most anyone who identifies as conservative winds up automatically giving the Kochs a pass on anything, because they "support conservative interests." I view this as intellectually dishonest, because if someone has a gripe with the way a wealthy "liberal" (and I use quotes because that definition is just about an opposite of the views espoused by classical liberalism) spends their money and things they support and views that as dishonest, one should also be holding the Kochs to the same standard. Is it constitutional, or not. Is it legal or not. In that order.

I dont purport to be an expert on the nw0 plans, but aspects of fascism weigh heavily, as evidence by how big businesses act in certain situations.

In my view, anyone who attempts to buy a politician is committing treason. Anyone using currency to obtain a legislative result is undermining the very process of legislation. There's a difference between "listening to your constituents" and "listening to the constituents that give you money."

Given the mineral resources in the Malheur...

Think it'd really wind up getting treated any differently than Nestle with water in Cali?

----------------
    Here's a good site I like: insultingly stupid movie physics.
    http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/

Insultingly stupid movie physics is sufficient to make me dislike a movie, on that alone. I dont care how good the story is, if there's all kinds of shit happening that are insultingly stupid, I hate it....unless of course its something that's fantasy as a given, e.g. star wars or lotr.

Its the worst when bad physics becomes a necessary part of obtaining the end result of the movie....when that happens, the movie is garbage.

I'd encourage folks to read the "Movie physics and mojo" article on the site.

I'm still waiting for you guys to get beyond calling me crazy for not believing the official story, and me to have something else to do besides calling you stupid for not observing any of the discrepancies that the official stories rely on in order to sound "true." You guys are so stuck on calling me and any "conspiracy theories" crazy that you are missing the logs in your own eyes on the matter.

https://theintercept.com/2014/09/04/...a-publication/

As I was musing before, how much evidence does it take?
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-19-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

I didn't call you crazy, unless using the term "conspiracy nuts" counts. I did however call you closed minded and illogical, because you are. It's funny that you say I've contributed anything to this thread, but I have: a voice of reason. You consider that to be nothing, apparently, which makes sense given your proclivity to reject anything that doesn't confirm your biases. And to be clear, I don't reject the possibility that news outlets are manipulated by government agencies. In fact, I consider it to be very likely and even a necessity in rare cases. My entire contribution, the voice of reason, is that it is absolutely ridiculous to think these things are occurring on such a massive scale as you consider them to be. Again, it requires massive leaps in logic to jump to that conclusion.

That video you posted of the fire chief's speech is a prime example. You posted it, because at face value you thought it supported your arguments. But as soon as I asked you why you posted the video, you started dodging any and all discussion about it because you realized how stupid it would make you look for having posted it. That video is a prime example of many where you are more than willing to jump to conclusions if there is any possibility they will confirm your biased, distorted view of the world.

I'll elaborate. The title of the video stated that FBI agents were posing as militia, but not once was that said in the video. And of course you would never admit it now, but I suspect you originally posted the video because you had actually wrongly interpreted the message of the video such that it was in the same boat as your other false flag conspiracy theories. So as soon as I asked you why you posted it and pointed out the flawed premises, you realized how dumb you were being and responded with "hurr durr we can't let the FBI investigate potentially deadly situations!" But guess what, idiot... The Federal Bureau of Investigation's existence revolves around investigating potentially deadly situations just like the one in Oregon - and they will do it undercover, mind you - to protect the general public. And don't even try to tell me these types of investigations aren't necessary because they most certainly are.

So I'll ask one more time... Why did you post that video?

It's clear by now that you'll dodge the question yet again, or at the very least you'll respond with another wall of irrelevant text which only exists to convince yourself (your ego) that you're never wrong. It's painfully clear by now that you will never own up to your own stupidity.
    Last edited by TimTim; 01-19-2016 at 02:49 PM.

lol...as if you didnt intend to include me in the term "conspiracy nuts".... *facepalm*

but this.....you consider government infiltrating and manipulating news agencies to be a necessity in some cases??

you are from the USA and you understand what the constitution is, correct?

fuck off with that statist bullshit tripe that sometimes it might just be a good idea for the feds to break the constitution because someone perceives it to be necessary. pricks like you enable the problem.

either way, fact of the matter is I didnt say one way or the other, my position on the undercover FBI agents - you assumed it and then continued on as if you knew my position. the point on that matter was moreso that the fire chief quit after the county judge told him to drop it and not ask questions about what the feds were doing there. (since you're not paying attention, I'll spell this part out as the crux of the matter and again reiterate that this single vid was not the only piece of information on the subject, as you have treated it.)

if you'll recall, the coverup is every bit as bad as the crime.

apparently, you have some reading comprehension issues and your logical acumen is suffering severely given that you're attributing people's comments to mine, people's labeling of things as if I've said them.

is your position that shaky that you must misrepresent mine in order to "win" *laughs*

what else do I say to this fackin maroon
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

hamster
    nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    either way, fact of the matter is I didnt say one way or the other, my position on the undercover FBI agents - you assumed it and then continued on as if you knew my position. the point on that matter was moreso that the fire chief quit after the county judge told him to drop it and not ask questions about what the feds were doing there. (since you're not paying attention, I'll spell this part out as the crux of the matter and again reiterate that this single vid was not the only piece of information on the subject, as you have treated it.)

if you'll recall, the coverup is every bit as bad as the crime.

apparently, you have some reading comprehension issues and your logical acumen is suffering severely given that you're attributing people's comments to mine, people's labeling of things as if I've said them.
    Oh look. More to avoid actually answering the question and to avoid admitting to yourself that you jump to ridiculous conclusions and that you only look for sources that confirm your biases.

And as proof that you keep rationalizing things to yourself by avoiding truthfully answering the question: Your supposed reason for posting the video is utterly absurd. This is yet another thing from you that makes no sense whatsoever. When FBI agents are investigating something and they're doing it undercover, of course they're going to limit that information to as few people as possible on a need-to-know basis. There is no shady coverup.

Do yourself a favor and admit that you consistently jump to illogical conclusions and only look for sources that confirm your biased, distorted worldview. It's easy. I promise. I've done it. You can do it too.

lock this thread, i'm tired of it flooding my email and "new post" feed...

FFS
    "If Jack helped you off a horse, would you help Jack off a horse?"

Unsubscribe from it and change settings to not get email? jw...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

First of all tim...why you appear to think that you can dictate what *I* should have to answer and concurrently ignore any number of things I've asked - only to focus on what you feel like focusing on - and trying to make me look like the asshole for not answering your question....is beyond me.

I focused on something and asked you a question about it - where's the answer? Should I feel justified in excoriating you for not answering my question? One way street much?

Your analyses are halfassed. Nevermind that the judge told the fire marshall that his life would be in danger if he didnt stop asking questions. Nevermind that supposedly "militia members" have been harassing people around there. Nevermind the government's history of trying to infiltrate groups and make them look bad in some fashion.

Fact of the matter is, there is evidence and precedent for what I'm talking about.

You say you dont watch TV, but from what comes off your fingers here, tell me, is it fox news or cnn that's your favorite?

Do yourself a favor, go look in the mirror, and just admit that you go off half cked, come to conclusions without doing anything that resembles a thorough search, and are wont to be the asshole that rails on people for pointing out the failings of the news. Do yourself another favor and get past that common core history in your head and wake up and smell the coffee about precisely how far past their mandate the fedgov has gone.

Now go report for shearing, sheep, your bleating is getting annoying.

Thread Information