Butthurt Street - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Turkey just gave you a christmas present early today sumbitch, by shooting down a russian jet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Turkey just gave you a christmas present early today sumbitch, by shooting down a russian jet.
    I just mentioned that, and not only did they do that, but they also committed the war crime of killing the pilots as they parachuted down. Your comment is just about framed as if that were a good thing? (so by extension, are you supporting Turkey's buying of ISIS illegally sold oil? are you ok with ISIS being armed trained and financed by quite a few members of the g20? about 40 countries in all?)

As Vlad says, where are the sanctions on those countries buying the oil ISIS is selling?
    Do you believe that the US does not know who is buying the oil ISIS is selling? And its funny that right after that he says Is it not their allies, who are buying oil from ISIS?

Do you somehow think the might of the US armed forces were simply unable to take out a ragtag bunch sitting in the middle of the frickin desert? (and if you believe that, made any bridge investments lately?)

Cant recognize a proxy war when you see one?

No actually im supporting Russia, and what turkey did is a crime, wich should get them thrown the fuck outta NATO. Turkey is a liability to europe and NATO and should just simply be frozen out.

That comment was more to you seeing a conspiracy in almost everything. But this is not a conspiracy that turkey shot down a russian jet, thats just how turkey is and always has been. They are always conflicting and haunting down minorities ( kurds as an example ). They are also ranked the most rasistic country in the whole world. Yes you heard me right .
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 11-24-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Not surprised, Turkey are amongst the biggest scum on these conflicts so far.
    Now shooting down russian jets near the borders (didn't even cross to turkish air space) to provoke them into making a mistake so they can be discredited.
    They're tunnelling ISIS oil into Europe, detained and held some of the Syrian refugees that tried to come back from my country.

They also want to join the EU.

The only reason i can think of that Turkey would be accepted into EU, and also continue to be a member of NATO, is to maintain a certain controll over turkey. If you see how much of a liability turkey is for europe now, imagine how turkey would be, if they was frozen out of europe and nato, like they should have been! Their values and actions , are hurting the rest of the NATO and europe. I only see two options from turkeys actions lately, either condemn it and give them a big slap or exclude them from nato, or protect them and escalate the conflict with russia. Turkey is playing a dangerous game, and since they are members of nato, its even more dangerous.

NATO should no longer exist, period. At least some branches of the UN actually serve a purpose (even if 85% of all the money they take in is for administrative costs like we saw in haiti) but NATO should straight up not even be in existence. I dont think Turkey's actions are out of line whatsoever in the context of US, NATO, and proxy wars. (I think you're spot on in the assertion that Turkey's actions are for control of turkey.) As to Dangerous, "if russia retaliates against turkey, then that is automatic pretext for nato members to attack russia." As much as I poo-poo the vassal status many european nations, I must also honestly apply the same to my country as being a vassal of the international banking cartel. We here have absolutely no say in what goes on, at all, with regard to anything whatsoever, unless it of course happens to agree with what the monied interests want. The "commoners" in any of these couuntries basically have no say in what goes on.

That said, I also think the EU should not exist either, it is a crappy utterly failed "experiment" unless you want to assert that the EU did actually achieve its goals of subverting the sovereignty of the member nations. Classic tie everyone together, then the anchor gets tossed overboard before the people realize their foot's tied to the chain link 20 feet after the anchor. Economic war always proceeds hot war. The EU was an experiment in economic war - Iceland was the sole country that responded properly to it. (I'll admit my ignorance here, I had to double check if they were member or not, but their response to fraud by jailing bank executives was priceless.)

Hm....curious of your guys thoughts on the Calalonian situation? I find it amusing that some spaniards had the gall to call it illegal, saying there is no provision for secession. Since when did any country ever on the face of the earth's history ever build some sort of provision for secession? (I find it doublt laughable and ironic that people mention what will they do, would they apply for eu membership and would they be accepted....why in the heck would they do that, just after asserting their sovereignty, give it up again? makes no sense.)

Its little different than what happened in the civil war here in america - when the south said we're not paying for your debts to the north, the north said oh yes you are, to which the south said "bye" and then the north began the war to make sure that the south paid for their fair share of the north's debts. (And then once they won the war, replaced their representation in congress, basically making things like the 14th amendment illegally ratified since the southern representation was farcical.) (and anyone who asserts the slaves had anything to do with the civil war had best go do some more reading.)

I wonder if things would eventually get to such a point here where we'd have some states questioning the dubious debts incurred by the federal government in their name - when the states had their representation removed a hundred years ago to begin with...(via the unconstitutional 17th amendment....just like the 16th amendment, both were a creation of new powers not enumerated in the constitution and are completely illegal and unconstitutional acts.)
    Last edited by sumbich; 11-24-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    the matter of the a320 antihijack system is not in question here
    Oh, I see.
    Lufthansa's boasting on their website
    I'm new at this school and I don't have mind reading capabilities yet. I'm also lazy. Could you please cite your source(s)?

anything that goes against the News™ is a conspiracy [hypothesis] and not to be believed anyways
    I'm not sure what you mean to say. I assume you accidentally omitted my addition [hypothesis] ...? If so, it seems you're making some grand assumptions (go figya). Perhaps I'm also making too many assumptions and being too obtuse. I'll try to be less so.

I think we can agree, even if we disagree on some details, ... fuck ISIS and Turkey. Amazingly, the U.S. still suffers from an extreme paranoia of the communist menace even though we might, arguably, be goose stepping in Goebbels Square (nee Times Square) without the enourmously incredible sacrifices of the Russians not so long ago.

also:
    Considering the topic of this thread, is it mere coincidence that "Turkey" does something stupid only 2 days before Thanksgiving? Now there's some "food" for thought.

It has been confirmed the Russian jet did fly through turkeys airspace, apparently it was warned to leave, which it was obviously doing if you look at the section they drifted onto, its a small jut of land belonging to turkey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_86857328_russian_plane_shot_down_624.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	2712

This action should be condemned by everyone. As for the soldiers shooting the pilots after ejecting, if it is proven Russia were attacking the "rebels", I can understand the animosity but it is still a cold blooded thing to do.

I don't support any country, All dick measuring governments with their constant propaganda to get the public of their country behind them, most actually fall for it.

Turkey did not take out the plane and kill those pilots. A general or similar gave the ok to fire on the jet, the fighter pilot could easily have reported the jet was on its way out of the country, so therefore I hold that pilot accountable for the needless murder.

Global evolution is stunted by men craving power and want to look important and followed "Hitler syndrome", they think they know their people when all they know is how the rich live, not your average guy.

Developing weapons that could kill us all, fucking retarded.

Sorry uranus....but like I said the matter of the a320 having an antihijack system that is inaccessible during flight is a fact, that's why I said its not in question. Its not my opinion or the opinion of someone else, its documented and I believe it is even in the a320 manual. The boast was on Lufthansa's website. But of course that has been scrubbed from there now, perhaps someone around here is good with their wayback machine searching and can find a cached page of it. Its like that newtown data that I saw but cant go back and see because its unavailable, what else can I say, I saw the information and now its gone. It does me no good to make up shit. They didnt even attempt to use the excuse that the antihijack failed, there was just straight up no mention of it.

But anyway, you can see how utterly helpless pilots really are when it gets enabled in a case such as this:
    Lufthansa Airbus A380-800 Hijacked By Own Autopilot | Avant News

How does 10 minutes jive with "at a moment's notice" which is truly how quickly it can be turned on....push of a button and the pilot's done. Even the pit door story does not jive with how the doors work and can be opened back up with a code from outside, well within a timeframe that would have seen the pilot reenter the pit if the copilot was naive enough to think he could lock everyone out for a sufficient amount of time to kill himself.
    http://asheepnomore.net/2015/03/28/d...or-was-locked/

This is a decently comprehensive pdf that does a lot of convenience theory shredding
    http://n8waechter.info/wp-content/up...14_Folder3.pdf

the patent and some articles about it
    Patent US20030163232 - Airliner irreversible-control anti-hijack system - Google Patents
    Remote controlled autopilot to prevent hijacking
    High-tech systems aspire to render airliners "hijack-proof"

and

while hackers have been able to penetrate parts of it, they havent been able to take over any sort of flight controls.
    New Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

Turkey screen shot straight from Turkish government....I wouldnt exactly call that a confirmation.

Hitler...was 100% correct about banks (and any honest investigation about holocaust numbers shows them to be severely inflated...sorry I know that's not a popular opinion, but its better than revisionist history.)

...holocaust numbers...severely inflated
    Aaaaand... there it is.
    Last edited by uranus; 11-25-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Thread Information