Butthurt Street - Page 51

User Tag List

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Last edited by Higor; 07-09-2016 at 11:26 PM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I thought r/the_donald was a joke xD

A lot of shitposting goes on there but they do occasionally dig up some good dirt on Hillary. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that shit was true.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    I thought r/the_donald was a joke xD
    HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS A 4CHAN AMA! GET'IM OUTTA HEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Crazy people in Dallas today. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it's a false flag though, that way when I watch the news I can look closely for the tiniest unrelated discrepancies which I'll then consider as proof of my predetermined false flag operation.
    Tiniest unrelated discrepancies? hahaha....way to blow that out of proportion. Any reports from anyone actually present are null and void unless they conform to the narrative put forth on the media.

Really dude? Reported 5 or 6 shooters with coordinated rooftop firing gets reduced to (once again) a "lone nut" and that's a tiny unrelated discrepancy?

They announce that they shot and killed him, until people discover that they used a drone robot to bomb this guy, and that's a tiny unrelated discrepancy?

You dont appear to be able to discern what the threshold for "tiny and unrelated" is.

That is exactly what it is. I'm not a fan of InfoWars, but this is a good video and it touches on that:
    Stopped watching when they talked about the reporter who's "shooting death" was faked live on air and people believed it.

If you cant tell that the Allison Parker "murder" was fake as all hell, then you really have no barometer for what's real and what isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Feet feeling hot yet?

The Clinton Foundation is a personal slush fund and they've solicited bribe-donations with a calling card that contained the address for Hil's wide fucking open servers. S plural. And it must be another one of those tiny unrelated details that they forced the State Department to disable security features on US Government servers so that her servers could communicate properly.

Guccifer even said it was no big deal at all to get in there, it was wide fkn open.

Gaping security holes must be another one of those tiny unrelated details

Just remember to keep your eye off the ball, the root issue, the real reason why the rule of law only applies to non-insiders

They WANT open insurrection, because that is the ONLY way they will be able to "justify" implementing gun confiscation in the US.

It must just be some funny coincidence (or perhaps "tiny and unrelated" hahahaha) that the day after its announced that Hillary basically committed treason against the united states, we have not one but two murders committed by policemen, and then a big demonstration day after that with a mass amount of cop killing and shooting, complete with multiple shooters and snipers with rooftop positions getting reduced a lone whacko on the street.

yeah. just a coincidence. I palm at my face.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the funniest things about the sheep is that when you ask them, they'll laugh at the idea that they believe everything the MSM feeds them .... but as soon as you offer an alternative theory, they cackle and say you're crazy. lol. Welcome to Idiocracy.
    Last edited by sumbich; 07-11-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard

- - - Updated - - -
    @sumbich News stations consistently report inaccurate information about all kinds of things because they always want to be the first to report it, which naturally means they haven't had enough time to gather accurate information, so they ask random people on the street or just go on word of mouth. They just want people's attention so they spout a bunch of bullshit to get attention and then they correct the information later.

So can you please explain to me how news stations initially reporting inaccurate information is proof of a false flag operation/conspiracy?

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard

- - - Updated - - -
    @sumbich News stations consistently report inaccurate information about all kinds of things because they always want to be the first to report it, which naturally means they haven't had enough time to gather accurate information, so they ask random people on the street or just go on word of mouth. They just want people's attention so they spout a bunch of bullshit to get attention and then they correct the information later.

So can you please explain to me how news stations initially reporting inaccurate information is proof of a false flag operation/conspiracy?
    Can you explain why this happens pretty much every time we have some whacked out event where details substantially differ from the narrative that gets formed and evolves into what is considered by the owners to be "the troof"?

Can you explain to me how numerous eyewitness accounts that differ from the evolution of the news and police story are swept away?

You cant even tell the difference between watching video of a blank being fired and someone really getting shot, so like I said, your barometer for these things is right where the owners of the central banks want it to be.

Oh, yes, that's right, its that simple - everyone's wrong, and the news is right. hahahaha

Complacent, unquestioning. Back to the TV for you.

- - - Updated - - -

*shakes head* this is the problem when things are caught on video, and people examine it, slow it down, and watch the funny stuff unfold.

is the concrete in Dallas somehow spike with flint? ROFL

here, watch some "tiny and unrelated" details!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TVhsMapAI

fake as watching the allison parker "shooting" slowed down

but what am I saying - tim you probably can watch building 7 fall and think it was because of a fire in the corner of the building and a bit of debris that struck it - totally believable for a perfect freefall pirouette, right
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    TV
    I don't watch TV.

You still haven't answered my question. Can you please explain to me how inaccurate news and/or eyewitness reports are proof of a conspiracy? I genuinely want to know how one leads to the other.

I don't watch TV.

You still haven't answered my question. Can you please explain to me how inaccurate news and/or eyewitness reports are proof of a conspiracy? I genuinely want to know how one leads to the other.
    yeah, we already established that one, but it might as well be so

once again, you're assuming that anything that doesnt match the official report is inaccurate.

I genuinely want to know how it is that whatever the authorities and news decides upon to be the "troof" is automatically accepted as such - and there's really no need to go fact check or go watch video of events and find discrepancies from video evidence (and if they're found, dismiss them as inaccurate too? despite it being video evidence? lol) - how in the hell does that pass a consistency check in your brain?

Go watch the video of the fireworks in Dallas - that's to be dismissed, why? Even though its a laughable fraud watching that "bullet" "ricochet" off the concrete - that's not proof of anything at all in your mind, because the news said a lone gunman did it. And nevermind where all that other firing came from? smh, if you code-check like you analyze news, your shit simply would not work.

Oh wait that's right, you dont analyze news, its just taken in like a movie and accepted as whatever the story is, and its de facto Troof. I dont know why you bother replying Tim, unless you're simply trolling.
    Last edited by sumbich; 07-13-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Thread Information