Butthurt Street - Page 56

User Tag List

Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Oh. I was in the U.S. Army.
    thanks for your personal, yet misguided, sacrifice.

I only have a beef with personnel who will abandon the constitution because the chain of command told them it was necessary.

everyone else, I appreciate that they had their heart in the right place, but ultimately all you did was help preserve banker profit and the status of the dollar.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-05-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    thanks
    No, thank YOU for your political correctness!

As a qualified expert and record breaker with my weapon (m16) I can verify TimTim's ballistics evidence as accurate whereas your evidence for "no sparks" is nonsense.

I would think that your expertise in concrete and steel engineering would help you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    thanks for your personal, yet misguided, sacrifice.

I only have a beef with personnel who will abandon the constitution because the chain of command told them it was necessary.

everyone else, I appreciate that they had their heart in the right place, but ultimately all you did was help preserve banker profit and the status of the dollar.

Nice to see somebody with brain being around. Surprising as well. Too bad Rand doesn't get a chance. Also no surprise since the reps fell for the fake Trump BS. Anyway: the train left the station a long time ago…

@sumbich Can you explain to me how any one of the latest shootings is a false flag operation? I fail to see how mentions of jet fuel and steel beams from 15 years ago are proof that the latest shootings are false flags. Please explain how you've come to your conclusion, step-by-step.

Also, regarding the sparks, did you completely wipe my earlier link from your memory because it doesn't support your delusions? You do that a lot. I'll link to it again:
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...hit-x-y-z.html

I dunno though, like I said before, maybe all those people are in on the conspiracy too. That thread from 2007 was obviously planted 9 years in advance for the Dallas shooting.

Why setup a false flag if you can create the ideal mental conditions and get some sucker to do it for free?
    All you have to do is not-censor social media comments that ask for assasination, killings, etc and eventually it'll be picked up.

Look at twitter, they're censoring conservatives and right wing activists all over the place while leaving ISIS accounts and calls for Trump/Farage assasinations untouched.
    Welcome to the 21st century, you no longer need footwork to turn ppl into radicals, just complicity of the mainstream/social media.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Why setup a false flag if you can create the ideal mental conditions and get some sucker to do it for free?
    All you have to do is not-censor social media comments that ask for assasination, killings, etc and eventually it'll be picked up.

Look at twitter, they're censoring conservatives and right wing activists all over the place while leaving ISIS accounts and calls for Trump/Farage assasinations untouched.
    Welcome to the 21st century, you no longer need footwork to turn ppl into radicals, just complicity of the mainstream/social media.
    Exactly this. This is one of the most logical reasons behind the uptick in shootings and terrorist attacks. Of course it isn't the sole reason because the world is more complex than that, but the point I've been trying to make to @sumbich this entire time is that the reality of these atrocities is a result of a complex combination of factors like this (which, yes, are influenced by the media and those in power as well as sensational consumerism), not some boogeymen behind the scenes faking everything. This shit really happens. Pretending like it doesn't and pretending like it's all fake isn't doing anyone any good.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @sumbich Can you explain to me how any one of the latest shootings is a false flag operation?

Don't believe what you can find in mainstream media, and don't believe what some nut jobs think. Do your own research. I'll give you a couple hints... search for sat images from sandy hook before and after, search on the wayback machine past homepage version from that school. Orlando? Pull up all names from victims, search for the social media pages, look for names, locations, whitepages, all the other meta crawlers, the whole 9 yards. Don't be surprised when you find out by yourself not only the inconstancies, but also supposedly dead people still being around and posting on FB etc.

It's up to you. If you are not willing to sit down many, many nights, you'll just argue the facts you hear from others.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Don't believe what you can find in mainstream media, and don't believe what some nut jobs think. Do your own research. I'll give you a couple hints... search for sat images from sandy hook before and after, search on the wayback machine past homepage version from that school. Orlando? Pull up all names from victims, search for the social media pages, look for names, locations, whitepages, all the other meta crawlers, the whole 9 yards. Don't be surprised when you find out by yourself not only the inconstancies, but also supposedly dead people still being around and posting on FB etc.

It's up to you. If you are not willing to sit down many, many nights, you'll just argue the facts you hear from others.
    All I want is for someone to lay all of these things out logically. "Find your own evidence" is a pretty shitty copout heard from nearly all conspiracy theorists.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-05-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    All I want is for someone to lay all of these things out logically. "Find your own evidence" is a pretty shitty copout heard from nearly all conspiracy theorists.
    It's out there, you just don't believe it, hence you have to give yourself a chance to make up your mind with your own research. This is a transformation. It won't happen overnight. It won't happen if you don't work it out yourself. BTDT.

PS: this fucking edit button needs to go somewhere else lol

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    don't believe what some nut jobs think
    k, thanks

Thread Information