Kenneth and Ironmaiden - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @|uK|kenneth @IronMaiden
    Just a tip, keep it high on warnings and if you gotta get rid of someone do it for a small amount of games (10-25), always letting us know so we can increase the ban count if we find out the banned subject has had a long ban history (we've got the tools to see that).
    If you need to identify a player find us here (chat) or on IRC.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Ahhhhh come on! Why not me....? xD
    PaRuL

I agree with Kenneth having a trial for mod.... but Maiden?????..... NO like parul says let her have a trial period xD
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 11-19-2015 at 01:58 PM.

i need admin rights. ill remove you all.. (c) IronMaiden

I would like to thank Blaze, SAM, all uK members and the community for this opportunity to help improve the game play and fairness, especially on the Siege server.

My intentions will be within the rules and the interest of the community. By saying this I mean:

- trying to help newcomers to understand the rules and improve their gameplay (this does not mean that I think I’m the best player around, not at all and far from it, but I will be able to teach some basics and being a mod I will have a few tools to get the attention of newcomers and actually talk to them)

- I will try to be on the server at times when existing admins and mods are usually offline

- I will not act or react blindly on any issues

- if I have to address issues I will actually try to talk to the person, give fair warnings and if it has to go beyond that I will provide demos and / or screenshots here on the forum

I used to own a forum with about 8000 members (around 400 active every day). I know from experience that moderating a community needs a completely different set of requirements than just being a member. I do understand that a moderator has to be a role model - which I not always have been - but which I will try to be.

As a moderator I do not have any intention to "change the system" or get in anybody’s way. I will need tho some help from Higor and others who have time to guide me along the way. All I would like to archive is a fairer and better gameplay, especially at night (US eastern time). I'm mainly talking about player that popup on a regular basis with only one intention: disrupt, end or corrupt games on purpose. This does not affect 99.9% of the members on this forum.

By the way: If anybody has any concerns please feel free to send me a PM. I will always be open to any constructive criticism. I’m not perfect. But as a mod I will not participate in public bashings of any kind anymore.

I talked with Kenneth (and many others) in the past, and we both will try our best, to improve fairness.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-19-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Seems like my playing days are over soon huehuehuehue

Fair enough Maiden I liked that response from that post alone he seems like he wants to take this seriously. Give him his chance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I+am+a+and+i+approve+this+message+_b5fb27902ca08fa248036011611a16b0.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	2708
    Busta Approves this thread!

Welcome onboard both of you.

Remember to keep a cool head and stay neutral with any decisions, big brother will be watching "insert creepy stalker music here with evil laugh sound effects"

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Welcome onboard both of you.

Remember to keep a cool head and stay neutral with any decisions, big brother will be watching "insert creepy stalker music here with evil laugh sound effects"
    And also, i have to add it, That we are here ( others mods). So feel free to ask for some helps before taking decisions or how to take it. We are all parts of a Small Family and able to support us, all each others.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information