got banned in arena

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

got banned in arena

Hey everybody,

got banned yesterday in Arena by Blaze for 9 games bc i "built rocketcannons through the wall". But actually i wasnt.. I stormed the enemy base and placed 5-7 rocketcannons inside, jumping around insanly. Rocketcannons were pretty much all over the base, so thats why i dont get it, why Blaze or whoever thought i made them through the wall..

there is no demo or what ever and i dont wanna cry around or complain.. just saying that i actually never fuck around and always try to follow the rules..

Blaze do you have this demo? I'll review it. Or anyone else who have a demo of this match please.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I will vouch for wong and his playing style, I have never seen him build a tele through a wall, let alone RC's. He always acts like a team player and doesn't come close to breaking any rules when I have been in game with him.

The ban is over with now so the demo is irrelevant Chamberly, it is not worth the time looking through a demo for a ban this low in the first place.

You really have got the serious moderator bug haven't you. , I still have the messages from you bugging me to ask Sam to make you a moderator, oh how things change eh.

I am glad to see you take it super serious, some of us are too old and decrepit to take it as serious as we used to.
    At least you are on the ball to get to the bottom of things, good to see that energy from you.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 11-22-2015 at 08:55 PM.

Alright.

Ho lee fuk.

I was there and I don't know who you got in then, we had 2 super mines around the door and you survived that?

Speaking of that map, rc can't be built through walls last time I seen it on a demo reporting Osyris and Azien for building supermine through wall into the sup.

I tested it on the dev server as well, RC can't be built through walls.

Why would anyone even think of building a Super mine through the wall? it can't be upgraded and will only kill one person which destroys it.

I can't really say anything as I wasn't there but I can only state I have never seen underhand tactics from him.

Building through walls has become a real problem lately, people seem to think it is ok now and allowed. Building through a wall is only disallowed if it is a core wall, which enables the team to destroy the core by using a glitch.
    In my mind that is no different than cheating.

Some I warn tend to mouth off and try to tell me what the rules are, or mouthing off I am being a tightass with the game rules. takes a lot of patience not to smack them out of the server.

The comment like "the other team should build SP's to protect it", blaming the victims and not the perpetrator.

Its like saying Syrians should build stronger homes to withstand missile hits and it is their own fault if they get blown up. Retarded logic, especially as it takes zero skill to build a tele through a wall, how is that gratifying?
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 11-23-2015 at 08:56 AM.

RC's are supposed to spawn within the builder's cylinder, when they DO spawn through a wall, it's mostly a map with improperly generated BSP.
    Also, the best defense against Rocket Cannons are Guardians and Poison Guardians, I used a Poison Guardian in Minicivil to protect the Super Booster and it helped take down like 10 of those RC's... and its distintive sound makes you go check it out lol.

--- Updated ---

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;102587]Building through walls has become a real problem lately, people seem to think it is ok now and allowed. Building through a wall is only disallowed if it is a core wall, which enables the team to destroy the core by using a glitch.
    In my mind that is no different than cheating.
    If it happens on both sides, it's allowed.
    My ClarionIV map (one day i'll finish it lol) lets you build the tele into core room from anywhere.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you were banned for a few number of matches for making them through the wall, this is what I was told by mods who were playing as well as normal players on my team, like said above by fleece we had two supermines at the door how you got in and made those I dont know? anyway ban is up and I did take into consideration that you do indeed always behave yourself, which is why the ban was so low to begin with

Thread Information