got banned in arena - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I was there and I don't know who you got in then, we had 2 super mines around the door and you survived that?
    i have no idea about your SMs.. i m not sure, but i think i can remember, that i got boosted in.. however, i was in the base building at least 5 RCs everywhere and not on one single spot, how it would appear by a through-wall-attack..
    how i said, i dont want to complain, it was only a 9 games bann.. Just want to get clear, that i dont do stuff like that and in this case i also didnt break any rules

One of the problems I always see in this map as well as Niven, of course Niven, is when RC's are built often times they are pointed at the supplier. Maybe not intentional but still it happens and it sucks especially in tight places. Can't get to supplier to get ammo to defend until you get killed 3-5 times. By then it is too late and lots of damage has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    One of the problems I always see in this map as well as Niven, of course Niven, is when RC's are built often times they are pointed at the supplier. Maybe not intentional but still it happens and it sucks especially in tight places. Can't get to supplier to get ammo to defend until you get killed 3-5 times. By then it is too late and lots of damage has been done.
    Aren't you able to make the supplier right against the wall, so you can use it outside the wall like in civilwar, or are the walls too thick?

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Aren't you able to make the supplier right against the wall, so you can use it outside the wall like in civilwar, or are the walls too thick?
    Yes, on this map you can but then you have other team spamming that spot

Thread Information