User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    WC we've fixed the nuke in walls bug in RC6. Everyone just wants an easy life by buding normal nukes to being invincible and we are being called lame for doing so lol gg!!

@WildCard: I am always around, I play siege at uK every weekend.

If you're into fixing and such, please take a look at the whole thing and replace iterators such as "AllActors" which are being used for Pawns only by an iteration by the Pawn list.

Also, could you do me a small favor in Siege? Make stuff like mines and protectors ignore the class "NaliWPawn" please (something like "!Enemy.IsA('NaliWPawn')"), so it doesn't get attacked, or at least add a configurable list to add ignored classes.

I think for a non-scripter, Koala did a good job with the new Siege, the stuff he wanted to do, he did it just fine relative his overall ability to script, but it needs fixing by someone that already knows siege code well indeed.

About NW3, I am doing the nukes atm. Recently a screenshot of the WIP version of one of them got leaked, if you want to check it look into UnrealAdmin or BeyondUnreal in the NW3 topics.
    I would post it here, but it was a leak, and I will post an "official update" soon though with a video of one of the nukes once I finish them.

@scarface: That's what I don't get, but the more I play the more I realize what people don't like about uK is making their own rules, however:

For those people I have a simple message:

It's a godamn free UT server which you don't pay a dime to play on and that costs a lot to maintain, with a gametype we all love to play and popularity beyond any other UT server, but since it's hosted by uK, uK makes the rules, it's that simple. You can voice your opinion, uK will certainlly read it, but the last word is from uK itself.
    If they decide to add new rules, you either obbey them and keep enjoying the game, or leave. It's very simple actually, so don't complicate it.
    If you don't like, build another server and good luck.

So think twice before you people come to uK complain about such things as new rules to forbid the use of certain UT bugs, grow up will ya?
    Last edited by Feralidragon; 05-23-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Reduced text, I wrote too damn much

bugs will always arise, the solution is to fix them, some people do not take advantage of it.

We don't nazi into any rules unlike some...We don't make rules so that we can take advantage of them and so that they benefit us. We barely made a rule. This whole nuke bug thread started because freeze abused a bug in PUG. Abusing bugs in PUGS is forbidden so excuse us for upholding the rules.

The fact is, no matter how bad we are made out to be we aren't that bad if the majority don't complain and it's just basically Kenneth and now JD?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    We don't nazi into any rules unlike some...We don't make rules so that we can take advantage of them and so that they benefit us. We barely made a rule. This whole nuke bug thread started because freeze abused a bug in PUG. Abusing bugs in PUGS is forbidden so excuse us for upholding the rules.

The fact is, no matter how bad we are made out to be we aren't that bad if the majority don't complain and it's just basically Kenneth and now JD?
    only reason kenneth was crying because he was on freezes team and my team was pretty much losing all game on bathrooms because of freezes inability to follow rules before i could even kick freeze after catching him out he had left kenneth was throwing a bitch fit because of the last map where my team had rolled over his team and kenneth couldnt get near our base to see where nukes were. he assumed anubis was abusing the nuke bug which he wasnt if kenneth looks at my demo he will see it but he doesnt want to take 10 minutes of his time to realise he was wrong and that we dont abuse bugs like he loves to do and cry about once its against the rules

uk are doing a great job with the rules, i see no problem with those rules

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Stop snorting :P <3
    Blaze, it think it's time you had a talk with your brother. lol

haha moko

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    Blaze, it think it's time you had a talk with your brother. lol
    Moko stop telling him to beat me up lol

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol

Thread Information