complaint against Ironman

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

complaint against Ironman

Hi everyone.

I have a complaint against Ironman. Just today I saw him camping in his mid in blackriver, of course, I told him and stop (first i kill him, so then don have telen alredy, probably it's a point for he stop it). And second, in Bathroom, he boost me when i was making my trans, so i pick it up in lvl 0, i have my nuke in hand. Then of course, I said to him "fucking noob" and told him that im gonna write this, OF COURSE, he warned me.

So i'm just asking some admin stop this child. I'm not support that a mod do this things, and this was in two continuous maps, so maybe what's is he doing in others.

*Maybe Im sorry about the "fucking", but the "noob" part, it's a fact.

Let the disney power be with you.

*I dont have demo, becose my pc died when i record, people know from ISt.
    Last edited by Chazy®!; 12-06-2015 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazy®! View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have a complaint against Ironman. Just today I saw him camping in his mid in blackriver, of course, I told him and stop (first i kill him, so then don have telen alredy, probably it's a point for he stop it). And second, in Bathroom, he boost me when i was making my trans, so i pick it up in lvl 0, i have my nuke in hand. Then of course, I said to him "fucking noob" and told him that im gonna write this, OF COURSE, he warning me.

So i'm just asking some admin stop this child. I'm not support that a mod do this things, and this was in two continuous maps, so maybe what's is he doing in others.

*Maybe Im sorry about the "fucking", but the "noob" part, it's a fact.

Let the disney power be with you.

First of all I did not camp in any matches. The first claim is a lie. I will upload demo today.

Secondly you started to insult me when I got some RU from another player. Skarn asked me if I would share and I did. Go ask him. All you had to do ask me too if you wanted some RU but all I got (again) was a personal insult from you. Screenshot below. Yes I shot at you because quite frankly I was disappointed to hear an insult out off your mouth. I thought that would work as a reminder that I do not appreciate you insulting me. That you picked up your trans at low level was not my intention. I actually didn't see the trans.

Anyway: Fluke is right. The personal insults are really getting out of hand. It’s one thing to say "ass" to a friend where the friend knows it's meant to be funny. Your insult was not funny, your insult was directly combined with my name. By the way my nick name is IronMaiden, not Ironman, not Ironnoob or any other dumb combination. Did I ever insult you? No. So explain to me why all of the sudden you felt the need to do so? Just because I got some RU from somebody else? That’s all it takes for you? Insults are in general not advisable because others pick up the bad language and we end up with the state we are dealing with right now: there is barely a match left where not somebody insults others for no good reason.

The next time you insult me, I will not shot at you. And I'm sorry that I did today. You have been warned today. The next time I'll ban you according to the rules if thats what you prefer.

Iron.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 02-02-2016 at 02:05 PM.

My god, I have gotten so many insults and yes it might be annoying but warn someone from it?? Ignore it! Mods/admins have said shitty stuff to players, should we warn them too or ban them?

Saying racist remarks against someone isn't allowed and should be banned.

But if I call you fag, or someone call me fag with my name it I don't warn or ban people for it. It's stupid
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 12-06-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    My god, I have gotten so many insults and yes it might be annoying but warn someone from it?? Ignore it! Mods/admins have said shitty stuff to players, should we warn them too or ban them?

Saying racist remarks against someone isn't allowed and should be banned.

But if I call you fag, or someone call me fag with my name it I don't warn or ban people for it. It's stupid

As I said: there is a difference between "name calling" between friends and repeat, personalized insults. Here I really side with Fluke. He explained it really good. At the end of the day the community should become a better place. Personal insults do not better the community, it adds to the toxicity that several people are talking about within the last months.

I just checked my demos. The only one I have from the BlackRiver map is when I joined in spec. Than the rec crashes and ends right there.

http://www.siedt.com/CTF-BlackRiver2a[Siege]_11-23_23-56-51.dem

@Chazy®!

I ask you to upload your demo (or anybody else who was on BlackRiver around noon US eastern time).

Your first claim is flat out a lie. I never camp, because camping is (besides being against the rules) extremely boring.

I'm really disappointed that you are trying to make a point by adding a lie. There are certain player where this can be expected but from you, that's a new one, at least for me.

If you can't uphold your false claim by evidence I will make sure to have a very close eye on you.

hahaha lol. The most players here know (and i wrote it in my post) that Im not recording every map, I remember say to you at one time that My computer is really slow, so I'm just record when I see someone doing shit thing a lot. Actually, that's why I just make a complaint. For the other side, If Shooting players (no builds) from your hill crouched down is not camping... uhm... well, my mistake. Now Im gonna have a mod watching me every time, Im Felling really important, thanks c:

Of course, know say "ironnoob" or just "child" its an insult. I suppose you instant ban when players begin to try other players ike "fag" or other words. You're a very, very objetive mod, congrats.

If Shooting players (no builds) from your hill crouched down is not camping
    Quote Originally Posted by Siege Ultimate Player Guide
    Do Not Camp Other Players. This means hiding somewhere distant from the player(s) you are firing upon where a shot is not likely to be returned. This is extremely lame and will also result in a ban if caught by an admin. You may camp builds from any location on the map.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/sie...377/#post32708 (At the end of the guide on first post)

Black river is known to be camping in mid high... but generally, players that spawned have enough time to run to the sup if fast enough and go return the shot toward them... unless they spawned far away, they have to have survive the best they can. But a constant sniping on players who aren't shooting back is just rude, there are builds to shoot or go on down from the hill to attack... O.o & Those who fired and lost their protection is also at risk..

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

hahaha lol. The most players here know (and i wrote it in my post) that Im not recording every map, I remember say to you at one time that My computer is really slow, so I'm just record when I see someone doing shit thing a lot. Actually, that's why I just make a complaint. For the other side, If Shooting players (no builds) from your hill crouched down is not camping... uhm... well, my mistake. Now Im gonna have a mod watching me every time, Im Felling really important, thanks c:

Of course, know say "ironnoob" or just "child" its an insult. I suppose you instant ban when players begin to try other players ike "fag" or other words. You're a very, very objetive mod, congrats.
    All I read is a bunch of nonsese. You have zero proof for your first claim, because there was no camping. I killed the reminaing con from the tele setup on the mountain and WHILE I was jumping off the mountain I shot at someone with 6 rockets. But as I said: I would love to see any demo from the other gamer who had been on.

By writing this you just proved to me that you either didn't read what I just posted above:

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    As I said: there is a difference between "name calling" between friends and repeat, personalized insults. Here I really side with Fluke. He explained it really good. At the end of the day the community should become a better place. Personal insults do not better the community, it adds to the toxicity that several people are talking about within the last months.
    or you - once again - try to paddle around the truth with some further crap that has nothing to do with the original problem that started it all: you insulting me.

Which renders any objective conversation with you both useless and a waste of time.

We can continue this game here, I have plenty of time, I can also throw in a bunch of screenshots I have collected over the months, or we can come to an agreement:

- I won’t shoot purposely at you again when you insult me
    - You won’t insult me or call me names again

Let’s see how ‘grown up we are’.

Up to you.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-06-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Iron if i banned every player that insulted me... oh gosh...
    I wont tolerate racists insults from any kind and you can add here mother insults aswell.
    You just have to deal with "ironoob" or "ironshit". Is it annoying? ofc it is, after a few weeks you wont give a shit anymore. If is the same player all the time over and over you will warn him.
    If @Chazy®! boosted you to your level 0 trans i bet he was gone by now.
    Calm down old man!! (says the 34 guy)
    I know you have been promoted to MOD something like 2 weeks right? do you know how may days exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Iron if i banned every player that insulted me... oh gosh...
    I wont tolerate racists insults from any kind and you can add here mother insults aswell.
    You just have to deal with "ironoob" or "ironshit". Is it annoying? ofc it is, after a few weeks you wont give a shit anymore. If is the same player all the time over and over you will warn him.
    If @Chazy®! boosted you to your level 0 trans i bet he was gone by now.
    Calm down old man!! (says the 34 guy)
    I know you have been promoted to MOD something like 2 weeks right? do you know how may days exactly?
    Exactly.

If every mod, admin would ban people who insult us we would have an empty server. Being on mod/admin team isn't easy but try ignore it and keep playing.

Racist remarks is different story.

Thread Information