User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Player asked to stop doing something
    player responds with insults
    mod kicks as a warning
    player returns like the mod is drunk on power
    player insults mod a second time
    player gets banned
    player comes to forum and tells everyone that moderator should be stripped of mod because they did wrong
    player claims to be innocent
    player fails

Do you have any idea how many times this type of thread happens? Its the same every time with 90% of players who have been kicked or banned, the other 10% come here to apologise, which normally leads to the ban being removed if it was a low ban to start with. Abuse a mod in game and on the forum is going to make it worse.

While we value your supreme skills of who should be a moderator, I think we can make that decision ourselves. Did you honestly think you stood any chance of convincing us here to remove one of our own? That is a long shot at best. Thank you for the concern though, its nice to know we have experts on admins out there, keep up the good work.

Have yourself a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    mod kicks as a warning
    player returns like the mod is drunk on power
    player insults mod a second time
    player gets banned
    player comes to forum and tells everyone that moderator should be stripped of mod because they did wrong
    player claims to be innocent
    player fails

Do you have any idea how many times this type of thread happens? Its the same every time with 90% of players who have been kicked or banned, the other 10% come here to apologise, which normally leads to the ban being removed if it was a low ban to start with. Abuse a mod in game and on the forum is going to make it worse.

While we value your supreme skills of who should be a moderator, I think we can make that decision ourselves. Did you honestly think you stood any chance of convincing us here to remove one of our own? That is a long shot at best. Thank you for the concern though, its nice to know we have experts on admins out there, keep up the good work.

Have yourself a nice day.
    and why do you think that i dont know how many times these types of threads happen? i even told you why they happen, but you still want to have your own gang of moderators go at it...

there is even an error in the first ROW of your text - not in the first 2 or the whole text, but in the very first row:

in reality this was:
    Mod fails
    Player insulted by a mod
    Player presses a key on the keyboard
    Player kicked and suggested that he needs a break (from retarded mods?)
    Player gets upset
    Player gets banned
    Player registers an account on an internet forum
    Player gets banned even more

moderators and their mental issues for the win? or how many people do you know that actually have issues with nicknames on the internets? i only know a few...

anyway... thanks for the demo...
    but you just need to lower the number of moderators, which will actually solve all of the problems by its own
    Last edited by lift; 12-16-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lift View Post
    but you just need to lower the number of moderators, which will actually solve all of the problems by its own
    We have decided to lower numbers of lamers/dmers/haters from servers firstly but thanx for advice, we will try that later

--- Updated ---

moderators and their mental issues for the win? or how many people do you know that actually have issues with nicknames on the internets? i only know a few...
    wearing a nazi tag isn't that innocent nowadays. You are probably more retarded than i am.
    Blond's copyrighted

You are right, loweing the number of moderators, will give more space to trolls, and lamers. Wich again will remove those who plays by the rules, who enjoy the game. In the end it will only be the trolls left, and then the problem is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    We have decided to lower numbers of lamers/dmers/haters from servers firstly but thanx for advice, we will try that later

--- Updated ---

wearing a nazi tag isn't that innocent nowadays. You are probably more retarded than i am.
    you can do that with a player ID any time, without the need to moderate every footstep in the server?
    what tag are you talking about or how is it related to anything at all?
    what rule did i break for receiving the kick in the first place? and maybe you need to add to the rules that you cant defend yourself from moderators abuse then - it would perhaps keep these kinds of threads away then?
    not to mention that you can actually see from the demo that absolutely everything that i wrote is 100% correct and seabass is actually the one who has fabricated his own stories. how many bans does he deserve for it? it is somehow mandatory to punish people for fabricated stories, is it not? and just come up with random rules on the fly...

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    How smart from a guy aliasing as jewropean_union , Sieg_Heil or AK-fourtynazi. Sometimes some have to learn how to stfu properly before causing trouble.
    Oh wow, it's that guy? Just double-checked, and yes it is. At first I was like, 4 days is a bit too long. But now I'm like, make it 14 days. And not because of the nicks, but because that guy is always trying to stir up trouble.

what rule did i break for receiving the kick in the first place?
    If you're not going to bother reading my replies, then I'm done in this thread. I explained it clearly.

you can actually see from the demo that absolutely everything that i wrote is 100% correct and seabass is actually the one who has fabricated his own stories.
    Now you're lying again. I watched the demo too, and it clearly shows you doing non-constructive boosts.

it is somehow mandatory to punish people for fabricated stories, is it not?
    It's not mandatory as far as I know, but the ban I gave you was partly for lying, yes.

I'm going on vacation soon, and I'm not sure whether I can still leech of the neighbors WiFi where I'm going, so if any mod feels like they have a good reason to modify the ban, then please go ahead :-)

@lift. You threw your credibility away the moment you suggested / typed that seabass had insulted you. The screenshot shows something completely different and totally a proportionate request to which you replied rather disproportionately.

Now, let me educate you why there's a need for mods. It's because people like you and your behaviour, tendency to lash out and troll people make the playing environment very toxic. And therefore people like you need to be 'taught' that it's not acceptable.

There's a pretty hard line here. You either play CTF or leave. Boosting is not allowed unless you are boosting the flag carrier. Good job with the ban @seabass and good follow up too.

Finally. Let's talk about why this thread exists? It's because of you and your own actions which led to a reaction. Newtons third law of physics. This post was a reaction to the consequences of your actions whilst you were playing. Had you not behaved the way you did. You wouldn't get banned and nor would you have written this thread.

We have roughly 800 pub players through the server on a given day and we only have issues with 4-5 players a week. That's pretty good going.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @lift. You threw your credibility away the moment you suggested / typed that seabass had insulted you. The screenshot shows something completely different and totally a proportionate request to which you replied rather disproportionately.

Now, let me educate you why there's a need for mods. It's because people like you and your behaviour, tendency to lash out and troll people make the playing environment very toxic. And therefore people like you need to be 'taught' that it's not acceptable.

There's a pretty hard line here. You either play CTF or leave. Boosting is not allowed unless you are boosting the flag carrier. Good job with the ban @seabass and good follow up too.

Finally. Let's talk about why this thread exists? It's because of you and your own actions which led to a reaction. Newtons third law of physics. This post was a reaction to the consequences of your actions whilst you were playing. Had you not behaved the way you did. You wouldn't get banned and nor would you have written this thread.

We have roughly 800 pub players through the server on a given day and we only have issues with 4-5 players a week. That's pretty good going.
    i suggest that you watch the demo and then re-think what you just posted here - because it only applies to 'general people' and is not related to this particular incident in any way at all. it does however relate to all of the other mods 'general bull***' in here - like "he wants to stir up trouble"(what does it even mean? what trouble? where? wtf?), "i have explained everything clearly already and dont need to add anything else, you are lying", etc... why would anyone even post this kind of **** about others? what do you get out of it? and what did i lie about then, when you(seabass) think that i lied about something?

in the demo you can also see that it is NOT my behaviour, but the behaviour of the moderator(s) - and as a moderator does a job of a moderator, he does NOT need to SUGGEST to or EDUCATE players. he needs to do his job and follow the rules, not come up with them on the fly as he sees fit for his own goals. nor do the mods need to get angry when someone doesnt like the way they are doing the job - its not anything personal towards anyone, its just commenting the job a moderator does. if someone cant handle the job hes required to do, then thats exactly my point.
    and i would also mention that i usually press that key several times in a row when ppl just rant about totally irrelevant shit and just wont shut up - they argue who is noob, who is retarded etc. and this keybind usually makes them shut up, so the normal game can continue.

you would also see in the demo that seabass was carrying a flag and he failed while doing it - plus you can actually see @~14:10 or so when i was boosted by atleast 2-3 ppl following me, but i did not call anyone retarded nor did i had the need to ban anyone. in fact, i dont actually remember any of the boosts that i received during that map(nor any other game), simply because i even expect it to happen and also walk and move accordingly (if there are ppl behind me, then i also jump up/forward to get an even better boost). and if some boosts do fuck up, then who cares? i cant even remember any of the boosts at all, but only the moderators have to make such a retarded fuss about it -- and again, if you havent noticed yet - i always comment(ed) the retarded moderators, not anyone personally (i just assume that ppl can figure this part out themselves)

and you still cant ignore the fact that less moderators is better than more of them. if you want more of them, then you probably need to select them very carefully, just to avoid these kinds of situations

and if you want to talk about a "flow", then you might want to think whos flow is now totally ruined and why...
    Last edited by lift; 12-16-2015 at 08:32 PM.

its funny how u want every mod to be removed because you dont like them lol

Thread Information