WTF? Who moved my thread to some place I have no permission to reply to it?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

WTF? Who moved my thread to some place I have no permission to reply to it?

Whoever moved the thread is also a cunt. Instead of banning a fucking botter, you twat waffling asswipes have to attack me. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Whoever moved the thread is also a cunt. Instead of banning a fucking botter, you twat waffling asswipes have to attack me. Fuck off.
    Thanks for your kind words, I moved it for mods/admins.

Imo I don't know why they turned everything against you when it's not about you, however, thread is moved but case isn't closed. Thanks for reporting in.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Thanks for your kind words, I moved it for mods/admins.

Imo I don't know why they turned everything against you when it's not about you, however, thread is moved but case isn't closed. Thanks for reporting in.
    FNX 600 ping... 70% eff for 2 maps.. going rampage... Should be case closed. Should be left public in my opinion. Cheaters need to be outed very publicly.

You have such good manners chinpo, I applaud you.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I don't know if I wasn't clear enough.. But, I couldn't give a shit what you think of me or my manners you fucking taint stain.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit balls dude... I hope you used a script to dislike all of my posts. 105 dislikes in the last 30 minutes or so. You really are a fucktard aren't you?

UT-Sniper-SJA94 clicked Dislikes for your post:

Seriously I think you are obviously fucked in the head. I dont' mean to be rude, but are you possibly disabled and in a chair of some sort unable to move your legs? Do you maybe look like the kid in the Cher movie with the fucked up face? I'm sort of feeling bad for you now.. Get some help.

Seriously this dude sat and unliked every single post I've ever made on this forum. Something wrong with you dude.

@AS~Chinpo

We are actually discussing the thread in the mod section purely because there are a set of actions that should / could be taken. We will be investigating this closely and the dialogue between mods is much better had without the unnecessary posts of non mod team. Thanks for the report.

We are also discussing the automatic trollface you receive from certain members and coming to a decision about how to tackle the matter. I mean, there should be no reason why this happens to you, simply because you ran a gamserver company.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Whoever moved the thread is also a cunt.
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha dude, you really have some head/brain issues

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @AS~Chinpo

We are actually discussing the thread in the mod section purely because there are a set of actions that should / could be taken. We will be investigating this closely and the dialogue between mods is much better had without the unnecessary posts of non mod team. Thanks for the report.

We are also discussing the automatic trollface you receive from certain members and coming to a decision about how to tackle the matter. I mean, there should be no reason why this happens to you, simply because you ran a gamserver company.

Thank you. It is rather frustrating. I posted demos as I was asked to in the past, but knew Id get attacked by the same 2 or 3 that seem to be obsessed with me.

I understand you chinpo, but you have to stop adding fuel to the fire. Its fine for you to insult others, but for them to reply back its suddenly an attack on you? But yes, it was grotesque yesterday.

I've added you to my ignore list as well. Enjoy disliking all my posts that I'll never see you do now. Thanks.

Thread Information