WTF? Who moved my thread to some place I have no permission to reply to it? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Just had to sit through fucking 6 maps of nw, at 15 minutes a map plus voting time.
    If nw gets voted and wins vote, means most of ppl on the server wants to play it (yeah i'm captain obvious)

The server lags when he and toad come in so bad you can't play.
    Doesnt lags for me. Must be you have a Potato PC

It did not used to be this way.
    Get ur own server, play there, ban ppl who u think are botters and etc.
    NW shouldn't be removed (or vote point decreased) just because such retard like you chimpo.
    U can't eveb play combo normally. Just keep calling everyone a botter, or blame people with ping higher than 150 that cuz of them server lags. R u serious? ..

I'm just really about fucking done.
    Bye bye

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Why even have an Insta combo server if it is being over taken by botters and normal weapons players? Why have insta servers? Why not just have normal weapons only? Because EVERYONE should love the noob demo style of game play right? So stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    If nw gets voted and wins vote, means most of ppl on the server wants to play it (yeah i'm captain obvious)

Doesnt lags for me. Must be you have a Potato PC

Get ur own server, play there, ban ppl who u think are botters and etc.
    NW shouldn't be removed (or vote point decreased) just because such retard like you chimpo.
    U can't eveb play combo normally. Just keep calling everyone a botter, or blame people with ping higher than 150 that cuz of them server lags. R u serious? ..

Bye bye
    Yes, the server lags more when it is having issue feeding the data to and from high lagging players. Newnet corrects by slimming down the size of the data stream, that doesn't eliminate the lag people over 250 pinging cause when there are 7 of them playing on the server. You've no idea what you are talking about.

Newnet corrects by slimming down the size of the data stream, that doesn't eliminate the lag people over 250 pinging cause when there are 7 of them playing on the server. You've no idea what you are talking about.
    Dude, i am playing on that server, with all this toads and other highpingers. and i have NO lags at all, no warpings, nothing, not even high pingers warping for me. It must be issues on your side, ur UT or ur ISP, not UT server. WHy no one lese having such issues?

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

How does one order a potatoe pc??? shit looks good, once it stops working you can just bake it and put some cheese on top.

Best part with a potatoe pc, is that you can use it to find a good recepie on baking potatoes. Using the victim as a tool to get the murder done, I like it!

To disable newnet for players lower than like 80 to 100 ping. type newnetcode 0 in the console. SO SO SO SO SO much fucking better. NO soup, and botters cant seem to hit me every time I spawn.

No jst I didn't fucking make it up. https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5067

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Dude, i am playing on that server, with all this toads and other highpingers. and i have NO lags at all, no warpings, nothing, not even high pingers warping for me. It must be issues on your side, ur UT or ur ISP, not UT server. WHy no one lese having such issues?
    Because you have high ping. Netnet sucks I found out after researching for people with sub 100 and sub 80 pings. Disabled newnet and it is WAY WAY WAY smoother. Feels like I've been playing with lead weights on my ankles for all this time on that server. SO much better. Now fix NW. The bot was hardly hitting me at all after doing that.

Great job @AS~Chinpo

I'm sure the bot is very sophisticated. It knows when you have NN activated and therefore you are easier to hit.

I just saw how isolated your play fashion is. NW just won with 1.5 votes. You voted for a combo map. Another guy voted for a different map.

Instead of being dumb and realising that NW will win, and voting for the map the other guy voted, you chose to stick to your vote. Therefore, you had 4 votes. Two separate Combo votes vs 1.5 NW votes. Guess what wins? NW.

Learn to vote collaboratively. Maybe you will see more combo maps played.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Great job @AS~Chinpo

I'm sure the bot is very sophisticated. It knows when you have NN activated and therefore you are easier to hit.

I just saw how isolated your play fashion is. NW just won with 1.5 votes. You voted for a combo map. Another guy voted for a different map.

Instead of being dumb and realising that NW will win, and voting for the map the other guy voted, you chose to stick to your vote. Therefore, you had 4 votes. Two separate Combo votes vs 1.5 NW votes. Guess what wins? NW.

Learn to vote collaboratively. Maybe you will see more combo maps played.
    Read my post above where I just said that. I was messing around in the console trying to check some things. I was testing game play, not trying for a high score. Yes that is part of my point, now instead of voting for the best Combo map, we have to vote for the game style we want. So instead of getting good Combo maps, we have to settle for A combo map.

And yes because of how bots work it can be exploiting the newnet code, and since I'm bypassing newnet, the bot cant predict where I'll be like it does for those not bypassing it. I put a link above to where it is discussed on the ut99.org forums.

https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5067

- - - Updated - - -

From the other forums..

" Wises » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:12 am

yes ive noticed some problems as well.. similar issues to yourself..

have you tried this.. on loe pinging servers.. with newnet..

console > newnetcode 0

which turns it off.. apparently

perhaps timtim should have an auto-disable feature for pings <=50ms or something.

also.. the hitsounds .. which by default are annoying.. i actually used other hitsounds which overlaid the default ones.. until tim fixed/added the ability to.. change between 3 types.. of which i still prefer the dfault pure ones..

console > hitsounds 1

the sniper being slow to fire .. and the mini very loe powered now..

finally the inability to clean up.. dead corpses.. makes it seem less unreal... then the original.

however lets consider that newnet is... made by/for competative players.. not average joe monsterhunt .. or dm 1000 decals..

it is designed to allow skilled players to be able to compete over continents without noticable lag.

btw the australian server you are refferring to is actually in south east asia.. or Singapore to be exact.

it is also one of those azura servers that i posted about sometime ago"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya, I didn't see the switched team corpses laying all about. lol

it is designed to allow skilled players to be able to compete over continents without noticable lag.
    Therefore you are easier to hit. Stop moving like a noob

Don't bother with him SAM he's the definition of the the word retard.

I'm not joking take a look for yourself:

Thread Information