WTF? Who moved my thread to some place I have no permission to reply to it? - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I noticed that too. We had a very good combo game on woot. Everyone must have been cheating on that map. Therefore he left.
    Actually my ping shot to 1800. Thanks. I left to fix my connection. You guys seem to notice a lot, but miss a lot too. I believe I even said, shit my ping is fucked. Then left. Also I don't really enjoy woot, as it was the default map for like 2 years, and every time a bot came in and the server reset we'd end up on woot. Somtimes 3 woot maps in a row. Or it would reboot at the end of the woot and then go back to woot. I've made note of that on these forums if you'd like to read back through my posts. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    My main recommendation to you @AS~Chinpo would be that you stop playing in isolation. You are always flying into the base alone. You have no support and as the report says, in vain, you die instantly on grab. This is the sole reason why I don't use the grapple and I push forwards with the team on foot instead.
    I've rarely played with you. And I actually was backing you up when you were running the flags. When I mirror you as you are running the flag I stay in front so I get hit instead of you. I don't isolate myself. I run flags. Sometimes grabbing a flag isn't necessarily just to cap. Often times grabbing the flag is to prevent them from capping. It only takes an extra 5 seconds sometimes to stop the flag runner from capping. Be as critical as you like. I don't care. I play a team game when I'm not being harassed, or botted on, or forced to play a gamestyle I didn't come on the server to play.

Funny how it always turns to me, and the "sins" of others on the server get ignored. No problem letting TOAD and FNX play though both are obvious botters that 1100 ping just barely affects their game play. ELEVEN HUNDRED PING. Still played game after game, and still get high eff and going on rampages.. But Chinpo, oh ... he used his grapple too much to rush down field and grab their flag before they cap, so lets put the fucking attention on that. Jesus fuck. This game is just bout dead for me.
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 01-24-2016 at 07:55 AM.

you are bad, me too.
    but not so much like you.
    as simple as that.
    CDQMCP

@AS~Chinpo to answer some questions that went unanswered:

We don't run servers on behalf of others. Nor do we run or configure servers for people who "donate" them to us. Various reasons, some of which include we have a number of private ban methods which keep people off servers when we need along with various other admin tools and data sites which we do not need sabotaged or distributed openly.

If you'd like to help with the running costs here on a regular basis, you can contribute/donate a set amount via monthly subscription to the paypal email that is referenced within the donation section. It will automatically send the funds used to pay for the servers.

me and @SAM on the same team is just rape

Spiderman and CHIMP vs misha and chinpo. Would be interesting to see.

I once witnessed wom are idi and die wildsau facing eachother, shooting around 30 shots at eachother, before they ran opposite directions .

hilarious! I'm dying over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I once witnessed wom are idi and die wildsau facing eachother, shooting around 30 shots at eachother, before they ran opposite directions .
    OMG. Just send me demo so I'll upload it on youtube!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

@Faggot

Did you enjoy playing against Rapture?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post

Thread Information