User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neves

Neves

Small premise: I dislike go here for cry/report others players , expecially in 2016. But it's like someone doesn't understand / doesn't care about your server rules.

This guy isn't new to "laming job" on Uk. Sometimes it's funny and playing normal, others he's really... a dickhead. I haven't a demo, but now when I see Neves I'll do that, no doubt.

It's annoying play on Control (this time) and one guy, not newbie player where I can understand, assrunning me everywhere on map for taking revenge. I've talked with Nordog few days ago about him, and sorry Nordog... but this guy is indefensible. You can't say "he's a defensive player", NO He's a lamer

Therefore I invite the admins/moderators to pay more attention. If I can give my contribution with a video, I'll do

Hello.

I will have my eyes on neves. Usually he is defending tho. But sometimes he goes out of line, and i have warned and banned him for that before. Next time i see it, i will take action, or if you can provide a video, i will also take action

neves is a know player doing that laming stuff , i have warned him 10 times and he stopp doing it when iam there atleast then when i go i cant see him

Neves is the retard that gives bad name to PT players... he should be perma banned long ago... yes he defends but he lames a lot also while doing it, he does it on purpose to piss people off. Rarely he attacks and most of the times when he does it is to go after the Spawn points especially in Duku, or gets behind the Flag so a team mate grabs it so he can backshoot everybody "covering".

I also have the feeling that Neves are in fact two different players (playing at same PC), one is the camping retard and the other is the attacking lamer... I can be wrong of course... but I suspect this from long ago.

The most annoying thing isn't get 5-6 backshooting in a game (same person I mean). I usually not do this, but I receive many bs in 1 game (also moderators, not your case Scream ) . It's happened and it always happens.
    The most annoying thing is when I see same retarded in middle map and he chasing me everywhere. He doesn't care where is his teammate with flag, doesn't care where is EFC . The only fucking purpose in his life, in that moment, is kill you for take revenge. This time I've reported Neves, but other guys with this attitude are Rastaman and Rebornes (first 2 names I remember now). Anyway is really long list...

I feel sorry for the 3 or 4 pt players that don't lame, they get a bad reputation from all the other pt players...

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I feel sorry for the 3 or 4 pt players that don't lame, they get a bad reputation from all the other pt players...
    True. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that likes PT people here.
    I know 3 from UT (none them really plays on uK). They're nice people and they don't lame. If they decide to come back to UT, I just hope that they're not treated like crap because of a few troublemakers.

I like the country. It might be my favorite country. At least it was. I haven't been since the huge fires were burning up the mountains 6 or 7 years ago or so. The little mountain towns are extraordinary and the Port in Oporto is tha rill dill.

Caught him just now , chasing a bit, dming a bit on middle. Then he ended it off by camping atop the wall outside enemy stairs on duku, shooting people in the backs. That got him a week long ban, concidering all the complaints here.

He'll be back, doing the same things he always does.

Thread Information