Legacy Teamswitching - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    But Vandora How he can talk me in that way even he dont know me properly and we also not played siege together.. He Have Personal Problem With Me ??

We look at player history. We look at complaint submission. We look at the forum to gather the fact. It's not just the personal problem, it's the troubles in the past regarding those that was build up to cause this. Please try to understand the necessity of moderator role as we serve our purpose any reason to ban/warn/whatever players.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoorv7 View Post
    Nice Behavior Of Moderators Here .. "You Are A Dick" Why U always chasing me even u dont know me properly.. FluKe...

- - - Updated - - -

Please Dont Interfere In my related topics FluKe u also mess my previous post a lot. Let Camilo Handle This...
    EVERY body knows you.

This is a topic of you being REPORTED, this is NOT your topic you retarded roach. Moderators are a team, no moderator is higher than the other which means we can all talk to decide your fate, just because camilo was the first to respond in the topic, doesn't mean the amount he suggests is what will happen.

You acted this exact same way the last time you were reported, and the time before that.....etc. every time there was damning proof showing you are guilty. Its like me walking up to someone, slapping them across the face, then they ask "why did you slap me?"....and then I respond "I didn't".

This is not the first time you have been reported, why do you always play innocent?

Camilo, up it to 2000 matches. squash this slimy little bastard.

I have never despised someone as much as I do you, Even more than qwerty which shouldn't be possible!
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 02-08-2016 at 05:37 PM.

- i was playing from blue team from start and got disconnected and then reconnected in 1 sec and i was in oposite team thats why i just went to my team in which i was from start. And i have seen many players even moderators going back to original team as i did. So in my view i did nothing against rules.

But man. Like 2 hours ago, we're playing bath, you was blue (my team), and you to eat (spect). I didnt se anything else about you, but when the match end you was in red team (and this is important, red was rekt blue)...
    Let the Disney Power be with you

Yes I join again as player because to vote a new map .And if u enter in server when the match was ended the server always put u on the wining team...

- - - Updated - - -

I Enter As Player on the server when the match was ended not in middle of the match..so no teamchange Chazy

Demo would make it ez yesh

Thread Information