Exercises for sore hands and arms - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    By sore hands you means the tendons hurt on the back face of your movement hand(WASD)? and Forearm you mean near the Elbow area?

They are both provoked by too much physical abuse and can be the beginning of a serious tendinitis, especially the forearm and if that happens REST and STOP the behaviors you are doing.. a Tennist Elbow (as its usually called the forearm tendinitis) is a serious condition that can take months and months to proper heal and it will never be like it was before.. I know... I suffered one last year from too much work and could barely grab the Mouse and even bend my Arm. Took me more than 4 Months to let go of the Wacom pen and using a Mouse again, and it kinda "beeps" from time to time especially when im tensed either working or playing, as soon as I start to feel a little itch I stop immediately.

The tendons on the back of your hand are normal to hurt initially when start playing, but you are not a novice so you shouldn't be getting those.

I remember I used to play 8 hours a day in early 2000's and never got anything, im not that young and the body tells me that

Took 15 minutes to move my little finger after 2 hours on niven

I imagine that is as much fun as playing andaction for two hours straight.

Thread Information