Not Team switching intentionally

User Tag List

Not Team switching intentionally

Well figured id address this now too, Seems ive been lucky no ones bitched about this yet too, lol. Ok if you see me popping in and out of the server its because A: team balance keeps flopping me around, this pissed me off as ive lost a shit load of nukes that i build on the other side and want to get them back, I now hord my Ru as to keep my build power should this happen from now on, so dont bitch to me about hording Ru too.

It seems Team balance tosses the least productive guy to the other side which seems to be me most of the time, yea Im not so good yet, sorry, remember, fucked up fingers slow a guy down...

and then second reason, i have / had computer issues and im rebooting trying to get bugs worked out, so again admins PLEASE look into why Ppl are doing seemingly weird shit before you start bitching at them sometimes there's a reason for it.

If you are the last person to join in a game, you are the one getting balanced. We have all lost nukes by being balanced and we can't join back to the team we made them in. You just have to start over and rebuild.

Yesterday I think it was Adrian playing, he got switch 3-4 times, making nukes both sides, that can really piss you off but he kept playing

Imagine if all were hording their ru, there would be no base, no defense or nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Imagine if all were hording their ru, there would be no base, no defense or nukes.
    LOL then I guess massive biobomb spam?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information