User Tag List

Thread: Dat_Ulti_Doe

Dat_Ulti_Doe

I can't find a post explaining why I was banned on your zp| [=======] [PURE] [INSTAGIB] [US] [=======].. I use the handle Dat_Ulti_Doe and I was banned for reason "undefined" from I don't know who. I have video evidence on my twitch VOD...

http://www.twitch.tv/datultidoe/v/52015879?t=01h14m15s

It is exactly at 1:14:35.

Here is a screenshot of the console:

I am wanting to appeal my ban since I really enjoy playing on your server!

Thank you.

Edited to say I have no idea who banned me.

I assume for DMing in mid. Just watched 2 mins from the timestamp you have provided, and u were clearly DMing mid for a min straight. But an admin or mod will enlighten you soon enough.

Hey i banned you for 1 day.
    As you show in your stream, you was camping on the ramp, backshooting people wich is against the rules of the server. Everybody complained about you the maps befoer, and i told you to stop. Then next map you keep doing that. Thats why you got banned. Play by the rules, and you will not get banned. But thanks for including the proof of why you got banned, so i didnt have to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Hey i banned you for 1 day.
    As you show in your stream, you was camping on the ramp, backshooting people wich is against the rules of the server. Everybody complained about you the maps befoer, and i told you to stop. Then next map you keep doing that. Thats why you got banned. Play by the rules, and you will not get banned. But thanks for including the proof of why you got banned, so i didnt have to do it
    Just so it doesn't happen again, where can I see the full list of rules? I'm sorry that I didn't see the warnings before that! I guess I need to read chat a little more often.

EDIT: so I read the rules and I'll try my best but I used to do this competitively so I'm used to my style of DMing in mid. I'll try my best!! And I'll try to read chat to know if I get a warming. Also, if the enemy flag is taken, can I wait in enemy base for it to cap so I can take it immediately?
    Last edited by Dat Ulti Doe; 03-04-2016 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added extra text

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ulti Doe View Post
    Also, if the enemy flag is taken, can I wait in enemy base for it to cap so I can take it immediately?
    Rather go follow the flagcarrier and do something usefull. But if you cant find your flagcarrier, and you are waiting to cherrypick, remember NO spawncamping while doing it !
    Btw saw you comments on me @ stream. Made me a bit happy I used the nick .
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 03-04-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ulti Doe View Post
    Just so it doesn't happen again, where can I see the full list of rules? I'm sorry that I didn't see the warnings before that! I guess I need to read chat a little more often.

EDIT: so I read the rules and I'll try my best but I used to do this competitively so I'm used to my style of DMing in mid. I'll try my best!! And I'll try to read chat to know if I get a warming. Also, if the enemy flag is taken, can I wait in enemy base for it to cap so I can take it immediately?
    I wish other people were as reasonable as you after receiving a short timeout lol. Thanks for being understanding. I know it sucks to be banned (and especially to not immediately know why). Perhaps I or someone should make a mod that shows the server rules for newcomers and forces them to check an "I've read and understand the rules" box to make sure they know what not to do. And if you're wondering why there are even rules like that, it's because most people are there to play capture the flag, and if a few people are running around playing deathmatch instead, it makes capturing the flag nearly impossible.

Maybe we'll see you in the servers again soon.

We do have a list of bannable things on iCTF server. Here is the list.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information