Kushiii and ALL_DAY - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    whatever makes a lowlife happy ^_^

The irony of this ban is 10/10. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I’ve been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I’m the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    Copy pasta. :3

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    But at least I know those who disliked first post think racist remarks on the server is ok.
    Look, I get it. The last thing you want to put up with when you're trying to unwind is a couple of screwballs making something that should be simple really annoying.

They do that plenty, I do it plenty. But I know these two pretty well. They're not racist. Rude and immature like me, sure, but they're not racist. I won't tell you how to mod, but for whatever it's worth it's still my opinion that the ban was harsh and your assessments are kind of off-base. My whole point in quoting Fleecy isn't that I really care what she said, but that it's obvious from the context that her intent has nothing to do with actually being homophobic, same as these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    but for whatever it's worth it's still my opinion
    heres the problem, uk doesnt give a shit about ur opinion. x D D D D D

Look, I get it. The last thing you want to put up with when you're trying to unwind is a couple of screwballs making something that should be simple really annoying.

They do that plenty, I do it plenty. But I know these two pretty well. They're not racist. Rude and immature like me, sure, but they're not racist. I won't tell you how to mod, but for whatever it's worth it's still my opinion that the ban was harsh and your assessments are kind of off-base. My whole point in quoting Fleecy isn't that I really care what she said, but that it's obvious from the context that her intent has nothing to do with actually being homophobic, same as these two.
    Believing it is ok to use racist comments on the server in public view puts a very dim light on anyone. Racism is a worldwide problem that can cause massive amounts of violence. calling someone a "fag" is not quite on the same level.

I don't care who they are or why they said it or even if it was said in jest. What is so hard to not do it? why do you have to rebel like little children? They made it worse for themselves by using similar sounding words to provoke the mods after being warned, are they fucking stupid?
    Go say it in a black hood, then come back and tell me how you get on. If you live (which you won't but lets keep it hypothetical) then go to a gay bar and call one of them a fag, you might get a slap, but that is hurt feelings and won't provoke much of a reaction and you will just get thrown out and treated like you are pathetic and not worth them getting mad.

what's next from you clowns? joking about paedophile serial killers? you are nothing more to me than a little kiddie who shows off in front of his buddies just like the rest. I know because I did the same when I was younger, but I never crossed a line like this.

You mention it like this is a new thing and trivial, it isn't a one off reaction because you and your immature friends constantly poke at moderators and then cry like little girls when a mod has banned you, whining that it is unfair and we are power hungry and told how we should act to suit you. Always the same type of responses from you, he did this, she said this, but but but..... etc. The behaviour that is relevant is from those banned or about to be, nothing and no one else.

Do it on the server and you get the same, do it twice you get a month, do it a third time and you get 12 months. This is not a new rule and even if it was you should already know racist based comments should not be done in public unless you are a full blown racist which means you get perma banned and then forgot about. you act like it is new and complaining it is harsh, are you really that thick to believe it is just about that single event?

Now you are aware, you can let the rest of your immature chums know this will happen so best not to push it. everyone is happy, you still get to act like children and we don't have to look at your sick versions of humour. None of you are willing to work with us to make it happy for everyone, you are hell bent on stirring, then you get a reality check and cry.

I don't know why I have just wasted my time writing this book just to get it into you and your friends heads why this isn't tolerated in public view. As you are immature kiddies, I doubt you will listen to reason and continue to be totally disrespectful and thoughtless with others around you.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-13-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    heres the problem, uk doesnt give a shit about ur opinion. x D D D D D
    I'm aware.

Believing it is ok to use racist comments on the server in public view puts a very dim light on anyone.
    Fluke, that manifesto - and distortions, like this one - stand as a testament to how trigger-happy you are. Happy to paint someone as "ok with racist comments" if they disagree with you, happy to paint someone as "making racist comments" when the context suggests nothing of the sort, happy to escalate like a police officer having a bad day when some kid mouths off.

Do I think tolerating slurs is okay? Absolutely not. Do I think there should have been no warning or punishment? No. But having heard the whole story, it's obvious to me that this was caused by a misunderstanding, even if their behavior afterward was unacceptable. Look at this, this is why they were using a "slur" in the first place - they're quoting song lyrics. All_day's name is taken from the song, for Christ's sake. This is a classic case of someone feeling like authority is giving them a hard time for no good reason, witch hunting them, and then reacting in kind - and then said authority getting pissed off at the inevitable disrespect that comes their way.

Now. Again, I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but I am going to say that it's ludicrous that you ask, even rhetorically, "what is so hard about" people to listening to reason and showing respect when it should be obvious these people feel like none has been shown to them. This hardline system, this explosive, reactionary pattern of behavior I've seen, just results in a lot of bans and butthurt when a little calm one-on-one would probably be all that's needed to prevent it. That's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Scourge; 03-13-2016 at 06:40 PM.

PFTTTT SAY IT IN A BLACK HOOD........BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I AM BLACK BITCH AND U CAN SUCK UPON MY BIG BLACK !!!
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

I'm aware.
    You mean misinformed. This isn't about a single event, its about a load building up to this point.

opinions can be given, but they are just opinions, not what should be followed. You think uK will back racist behaviour?

I feel 200 matches was too light and wanted to do longer but refrained.

Keep poking Kush, behaviour like that is what led to your ban. it isn't much work to add another 100 to your ban, in fact I am going to add that now. unless you want to be the type who is going to say "I don't care how long you add" etc.?
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-13-2016 at 06:14 PM.

PC -> Justifying aggression in response to words.
    Liberal Fascism at it's finest.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information