Today I was baned by fleece without any reason - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultr4 View Post
    They are wrong ... you baned to Latin players only because they are better ... if defend the flag for you is DM ... because you're wrong ... I remember once I was on the map ANDACTION 1v1 against Jst2blond, and I he threw because I scored many flags and could not kill me...
    This is a constant discussion topic in a group of players Altinos facebook ... but to find and accounts, the idea is that we all play in a good community ... without hate ... remember that UT99 is a game with each fewer players in the world ... and their attitudes do not contribute to maintain a great atmosphere ...

Again sorry my english ...
    Always they are making excuses like they ban DM-ctf, licking, backshoting.
    i repeat their rules are shit .

UR a shit player Akatosh laming piece of shit cant play CTF without DMING or backshooting constantly thats why your on the perm ban list.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    UR a shit player Akatosh laming piece of shit cant play CTF without DMING or backshooting constantly thats why your on the perm ban list.
    And here gentlemen have a shit player. Where ever I see him play ctf, It has the most kills. But he does not see like "Dm-Ctf".

- - - Updated - - -

And here gentlemen have a shit player. Where ever I see him play ctf, It has the most kills. But he does not see like "Dm-Ctf".

I agree. Play bleak against akatosh and he Will camp low right in enemy base backshooting everyone. Worst is tgat he is a decent ctf player if he Cares to play ctf. But usually he lames, and when warned he acts alot dumber then he is. So untill you stop acting dumb akatosh, and promise you will play ctf, and admit your faults, you can stay banned.

AkaTrash

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I agree. Play bleak against akatosh and he Will camp low right in enemy base backshooting everyone. Worst is tgat he is a decent ctf player if he Cares to play ctf. But usually he lames, and when warned he acts alot dumber then he is. So untill you stop acting dumb akatosh, and promise you will play ctf, and admit your faults, you can stay banned.
    for me backshooting is, shoot 180 degrees Right in the ass Player.
    Not 90 degrees shooting in the hand the player.
    But you're stupid, You will not see it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Standing on the same spot on the map , shooting people in 90 degrees, or 180 in the ass, without going towards the flag, just to get frags is camping / backshooting / dm wich is all 3 against the rules. Stupid you fail to realise that, and you are still acting silly. Have a nice evening

Standing on the same spot on the map , shooting people in 90 degrees, or 180 in the ass, without going towards the flag, just to get frags is camping / backshooting / dm wich is all 3 against the rules. Stupid you fail to realise that, and you are still acting silly. Have a nice evening
    I repeat. Again. excuses bad losers.
    Rules shit, They have no logic. applied in a game "shooter first person".
    Greetings to the few Latinos playing ut99 what They are a total of 0,5% of people.

if you want to play ut for the frags, join a dm server.
    Dont join an ictf server, with a set rules, decided by the owner of the server. He offers you to play for free on his server, wich in return only requires one simple thing : play by the rules. If you are not happy about the rules, find another active server that has no rules. And stay there. And if you are gonna say this is the only real active ictf server, then ask yourself this : Why are the ictf servers with no rules, and no moderation empty? After what you and a few of your fellow latino players claim, that rules are bullshit, they should be amazingly popular, filled 24/7? Why arent they? oh yes, cause the majority of players actually prefer a moderated server with rules. Wich actually lets them play CTF, instead of getting shot in the ass by akatosh. Im sorry, your point was?

if you want to play ut for the frags, join a dm server.
    Dont join an ictf server, with a set rules, decided by the owner of the server. He offers you to play for free on his server, wich in return only requires one simple thing : play by the rules. If you are not happy about the rules, find another active server that has no rules. And stay there. And if you are gonna say this is the only real active ictf server, then ask yourself this : Why are the ictf servers with no rules, and no moderation empty? After what you and a few of your fellow latino players claim, that rules are bullshit, they should be amazingly popular, filled 24/7? Why arent they? oh yes, cause the majority of players actually prefer a moderated server with rules. Wich actually lets them play CTF, instead of getting shot in the ass by akatosh. Im sorry, your point was?
    And if you are gonna say this is the only real active ictf server, then ask yourself this
    : Why are the ictf servers with no rules, and no moderation empty? Easy old game=fewer players. you can not compare with most popular games what ut99. example cs o lol dota. And if you want a better example bf 3 or 4. I open you the mind to the world? or just play ut99?

And certainly in those games if allowed to defend the mid and backshooting. And if there are several players old (latinos).Who withdrew Before wasting time with idiots like you .

Thread Information