Banned without reason

User Tag List

Banned without reason

So it's Bluevember, I get bored and go to spec. Blaze says if I go back in I will be banned. Blaze tries to fix the teams (by switching players and himself I think) and I tell him teams are fucked on every map so it's a waste of time and that he has to fix the balancer to fix the problem. Then I get banned for no reason. Is that really how you want your server to be?

Yes, mods and admins are tyrant dictators.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sigh.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	2959

wtf srsly? lol
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

release humak :c
    Let the Disney Power be with you

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ok, will post an explanation seeing as you dont see the error of your ways.

blue team are winning massively to the point I recall reds core was at 6? humak is playing (on blue) he then sees me come in on blue and still plays (obviously) once I'm in the server and see how bad teams are I decide to try to balance by moving a decent player from red over to blue, humak ragequits to spec after the following events as if he wasnt winning the game already. Then 6 more other players do the same over the span of 20 minutes simply because red got stabilised as soon as I went red in the mean time AnA decides to join the game and at this time I'm back on blue because of the players that left blue while I was red meaning I was switched to blue 6-8 times because of butthurt. So I move AnA thinking decent player will give blue some more offensive power and with me moving red might just stand a chance (I like a challenge). This is the point where humak leaves to spec with salty tears in his eyes, AnA then says "wtf" after playing for a bit, then leaves to spec as well, only reason I can think is he wants an easy win with stacked teams. At this point I get moved again and I've made one super cont two normals two super pros, taken down 4 nukes while being on red. Now I'm blue and games ending red make a miraculous comeback and sneak into blue base with a tele above their core.

So I banned ana for 3 games - cant play fps game competitvely without crying and also kicked humak (you weren't banned) in the hope that you realised you were being unsportsmanlike and stupid by leaving at the first sign of an obstacle in game. It bemuses me that you came from the nwctf scene where it is very competitive and you behave in such a childish manner as if you were chucking all your toys out of the pram because you think me being on a team thats already got the enemy core at 6 health is ok. This is why the balancer is fucked because of people like you who leave to spec where the balancer does not record your data because the game hasnt ended, not to mention the countless times adrian and camilo still alias even after warnings.

If you're gonna accuse me of something at least make sure its not lies, oh btw you're now in my crosshairs for not being able to tell the truth. Consider this "special treatment".

I wasn't aware that you were on my team to begin with and I can see why it looks like a ragequit but it actually wasn't this time. The map just bores me so I decided to wait for the next map.

Also, I was told that the balancer is not working at all? Seeing how it balanced the teams in the next map it does look like it isn't working but might be because of what you wrote...

Yeah, nwctf is more fun and with less noobs hence no reason to get annoyed. I only play siege because nwctf died.

Thanks for the explanation, I will try to behave next time.

A competitive game of siege in a public server.. uhuh like that ever happens.

Go play a pug if you want competitive gameplay, ur not gonna get fair games on public in ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    A competitive game of siege in a public server.. uhuh like that ever happens.

Go play a pug if you want competitive gameplay, ur not gonna get fair games on public in ever.
    Dude, should have seen the Super Booster cheese tactic on BathroomsUltimate on pub, it literally came out of theorycrafting and we managed to end a pretty balanced game in only 25 minutes (before the other team even nuked us).

Supplier.
    4 conts at supplier area.
    Super Health pod (no SS)
    Partially exposed forcefield so some rockets won't harm it.
    Super Booster between forcefield and Supplier (must have enough space to boost into mid)
    Jetpack level 3 + Hyper leecher (save 975 RU)
    Fly directly into enemy core and get +600 RU after a decent run.

It takes 2 ppl on mid and 3 flying attackers to wreck before enemy gets his first nuke ready.

EDIT:
    9 out of 10 games will be a retardation fest, but from time to time you'll head will spin with some of the things you can see.
    Last edited by Higor; 03-14-2016 at 12:24 PM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information