Assasin & company

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Assasin & company

I joined in the game in spec. They play leech. And then this (Assasin - stupid team changer, CTYHJUIK, UT decided to kick me? This is normal? -)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	3005
    More mines!!!

I was asked to post here so I will. I believe this is UTS seed(assassin) or something of the sort? When he first came into the server, he was asking for admin to "test stuff out". He constantly disrupts play. His ping makes him almost unhittable. He asked for ru for shp but then makes warhead. Hes a teamswitcher as well, and last but not least he kick votes people for fun and then whines when things don't go his way, or people don't kickvote who he wants. Ive heard this isn't his first offense, so a nice vacation should be in order. Sorry I don't take screens but im sure others can verify my story.
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 03-29-2016 at 02:58 PM.

It would be good if you say who you are talking about lotr

Right, have played like 3 times the past week and this dude was always teamswitching to the winning team, perhaps that's how he values balance because he's fucking awful
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I am agree with Tomahawk.This guy is a complete trouble in the servers.He do all things which is against the rules like teamswitching,advertising other servers,Chat spamming(Constantly repeat the sentence about 10-15 time),kick voting peoples with no reason and sometimes abusing too.Some players try talk to him why he do these stupid things but he reply to them that this is not your server go out then kick vote him.This guy deserve a permaban.
    Last edited by Apoorv7; 03-29-2016 at 03:33 PM.

I have only see him trying to teamswitch, he sometimes ask for who is admin, but he does play at times, making nukes etc

He might need a warning or short ban to get the message to stop what he is doing but I don't agree of giving him a permanent.

Apoorv, I remember months ago, you begged for ru, asked to get others nukes and always teamswitching and you didn't get a permanent...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I have only see him trying to teamswitch, he sometimes ask for who is admin, but he does play at times, making nukes etc

He might need a warning or short ban to get the message to stop what he is doing but I don't agree of giving him a permanent.

Apoorv, I remember months ago, you begged for ru, asked to get others nukes and always teamswitching and you didn't get a permanent...
    I Dont do these things anymore fleecey.But i know this guy very clearly not from uK server also from other servers.He got permabanned on 2 other server because of these things.He always ask to be admin on the server to kick and ban peoples.He got perma banned for that on India server cause he kick and ban peoples with no reason.
    He also ask me one time that how to hack UT And he also advertise other servers Ask vandora...
    Last edited by Apoorv7; 03-29-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Assassin left the server before the kick occured, so his kickvote got removed.

EDIT: But I see Maxa did get kicked... shall I take care of this?

EDIT2: Maxa was playing, can't tell the context of the kickvotes (kickvotes on ppl disrupting leech games occur every day).
    So UT and CTYHJUIK would be the ones to get a penalty.
    Last edited by Higor; 03-29-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Assassin left the server before the kick occured, so his kickvote got removed.
    I dont know. Fact that I was kicked. Although I did not play a minute (all game in spec).

P.S. Assassin all last time exit-join-!b-!r-!s-!t etc.
    More mines!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mines!!! View Post
    P.S. Assassin all last time exit-join-!b-!r-!s-!t etc.
    Get screenshots of that whenever you get a chance (aka now, my client is in but testing something else, so i won't respond to anything through UT).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I was wondering... what did u do to get yourself kicked... specialy for UT...

Thread Information