anyone else think the team balancere is fucking usless?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone else think the team balancere is fucking usless?

so even teams i am red, pretty even until i break SSD ankles with a 3-1 cap for red and he/she leaves server. next thing i get thrown to blue, now its 5-4 teamwise for red even though i get switched. then the server fills up and i get 1 cap for blue after it takes me a couple mins to get used to the switch and to shoot red team instead of blue.. gg red you win 4-2 and i capped 4... that makes me leave server quicker than any fucking backshooting/lamer ever will.. irritating as fuck..

CK...

edit: i watched demo and ssd left after the switch so i was wrong there. M left before switch and after i capped.
    Last edited by clankiller; 04-08-2016 at 12:06 AM.

What happened was that teams was terrible for blue. Then when balancer did it job, it traded SSD ( Best on blue ) for the worst player on red. That was a pretty bold move from the balancer, to stack red even more. So i guess SSD left the server, cause he didnt want to get changed to the red team, since that would entirely fuck up blue team. And yes you got changed. But tbh the balancer needs to do the opposite of what it currently does if anything ( change best player on winning team for worst on loosing team makes a bit more sense, then changing the worst on winning team with best on loosing team.
    I saw it all , and i actually manually changed you for the worst on blue team to make teams a bit better. Sorry for that, but how else could it even be somewhat a good game? If the balancer did its job, i would not have to do anything.
    You played a good game, and remember this : Aslong as you do the best you can, it doesnt matter if you win or loose. And we all know you won that game anyway. So basicly its no big deal.

ok here are the ss from my demo that shows what happened i am standing by my post as the balancer itself said it couldnt balance the teams any better but swapped ssd for ownage god who were exactly the same. then ssd left.

just before i cap 3rd flag at 6.55 and we are a man down for a while before this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KmSFAVE.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	3020

15secs later the team balancer message comes up:

Name:	gQDZEdG.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	3021

and now it shows ssd moved to red and ownage was suppossed to move blue but didnt happen and ssd left..

Name:	UFnKYyO.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	3022

Teams look uneven. Type !Teams to balance
    !Teams
    Teams are already even.
    ?

I don't think I have seen a thread where the balancer is praised for doing a good job.
    It really fails most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Teams look uneven. Type !Teams to balance
    !Teams
    Teams are already even.
    ?

I don't think I have seen a thread where the balancer is praised for doing a good job.
    It really fails most of the time.
    Always better than having none.
    Blond's copyrighted

yeah fluke, it keeps nagging and whining all the time about teams, half the time the winning team is 50 cookies short apparantly, so if you type !teams then , the winning team gets a better player. I have no idea how the hell it works, but it kinda feels it does the opposite of what we expect from it 50% of the time.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

100% accurate!
    Teams are uneven! (282v456)
    !teams
    wom_are_idi has been moved to the Red Team!
    UNrealshots has been moved to the Blue Team!
    Teams are uneven! (190v528)
    !Teams
    AS~Chinpo has been moved to the Red Team!
    rpt.sfg has been moved to the Blue Team!
    Teams are uneven! (102,616)
    !exit

*pretend to be weak*
    *got switched to another team*
    *unleash TRUE POWAHHHH!!!*

>=D
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

I wonder if someone could recode or add some lines of code to team balancer into if say for example "red team caps 4-5 times in a row" it swaps the best player on red via score/frags to blue and gives red a medium or lower player once a certain limit is hit though this would probably be most useful if say red or blue is up 4-0 or more.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 04-13-2016 at 05:48 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information