dear americans o.o - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Donald trump is an opportunist who doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's a pretty good actor with no substance to effect any real change. He has the worst diplomatic skills and has betrayed the American people by dividing them for votes. When in the past couple of elections have you seen a candidate be so hateful for votes and incite violence? He's pretty low scum in many Americans book.

He also looks like an old mean dyke;
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...March_2015.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    betrayed the American people by dividing them
    Who's doing the race baiting, and telling others whites are the reason of all their problems?
    Who's heckling and attacking ppl at rallies in attempt to silence rally attenders?

And with all the implications it has (from someone that actually understands persuassion): http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1454560...-united-states
    Who's comparing him to Hitler and implying it's morally justified to assasinate him?

You underestimate the power of persuassion the MSM and social networks have, if you think either of the three things above is right then you SERIOUSLY NEED to check your morals as you may have a severe case of 'leftist values' brainwash.

======
    Since you used the word 'betrayal', lemme tell you something.
    Lobbying has screwed up your (and most) country, politicians constantly betray you and your people.
    Who's offering the opposite?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

As I see it, THE most important issue this cycle is Supreme Court appointments. Trump is intellectually bankrupt so he doesn't have the capacity to properly consider the kind of people appropriate for the Supreme Court. On the other hand, Trump has pissed off so many people that even if he is elected he'll likely be ineffective in the things that matter but likely very effective at promoting whatever his latest bullshit pyramid scheme crap product is.

If you can't see through this classic pyramid schemey type late night infomercial bullshit sales pitch then you should get out in the world more...seriously,

I followed Wayne Barrett and all the other NY press from 1980 when I moved to NYC. He gives a short account of Trump's beginnings @ 11m41s which syncs with my own experience. He lays out how little Donny was given the Brooklyn Democratic machine that daddy Fred secured while making his money off of Roosevelt's New Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Just looked at the last claim of the last picture
    Wayne Allyn Root. It seems that wherever you find a conspiracy theory you'll find some MLM, pyramid schemey, crank medicine, etc. type bullshit right behind it.

Although it's an interesting form of propaganda art, it's curious that the particularly bullshittiest of photoplasty seems to gain the most purchase with conspiracy theory types. I guess if one constantly feeds on bullshit then, it eventually starts to taste like actual food... or maybe it's the cocaine. Drugs are bad, mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Insanity is a detour from corruption, not its opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Who's doing the race baiting, and telling others whites are the reason of all their problems?
    Who's heckling and attacking ppl at rallies in attempt to silence rally attenders?

And with all the implications it has (from someone that actually understands persuassion): http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1454560...-united-states
    Who's comparing him to Hitler and implying it's morally justified to assasinate him?

You underestimate the power of persuassion the MSM and social networks have, if you think either of the three things above is right then you SERIOUSLY NEED to check your morals as you may have a severe case of 'leftist values' brainwash.

======
    Since you used the word 'betrayal', lemme tell you something.
    Lobbying has screwed up your (and most) country, politicians constantly betray you and your people.

Would you care to answer my question? When in the past couple of elections have you seen a candidate be so hateful for votes and incite violence??? Donald Trump is a worthless coward that has taken advantage of idiots minds to get votes. Whoever is saying that whites are the cause for their problems is also an idiot, sounds just like the right wingers with all their conspiracy theories, that's all both are, twisting reality. If you get off your ass and work or are entrepreneurial you'll know the sky's not the limit, your earning potential is limitless and you don't have to rely on stupid politicians, the economy, nobody to make a living. It's scientifically proven that the right have much more fear of others not like them, its called xenophobia and it brings all sorts of nasty things.

I don't care for any of the current politicians but Donald Trump is simply an idiot...
    Last edited by eliteverga; 08-02-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Would you care to answer my question? When in the past couple of elections have you seen a candidate be so hateful for votes and incite violence??? Donald Trump is a worthless coward that has taken advantage of idiots minds to get votes. Whoever is saying that whites are the cause for their problems is also an idiot, sounds just like the right wingers with all their conspiracy theories, that's all both are, twisting reality. If you get off your ass and work or are entrepreneurial you'll know the sky's not the limit, your earning potential is limitless and you don't have to rely on stupid politicians, the economy, nobody to make a living. It's scientifically proven that the right have much more fear of others not like them, its called xenophobia and it brings all sorts of nasty things.

I don't care for any of the current politicians but Donald Trump is simply an idiot...
    CNN thanks you for your opinion you've been fed

he's as consistent with his statements today as he was in 1990 giving his playboy interview

plainspeak is to political correctness
    as salt is to slug

or maybe its better to simply have a proven criminal with a proven track history of fraud, treason, assassination, running guns and drugs, destabilizing foreign governments

yeah that'd be much better than a businessman who's got some bankruptcy experience, to head a bankrupt country...

- - - Updated - - -

Donald trump is an opportunist who doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's a pretty good actor with no substance to effect any real change. He has the worst diplomatic skills and has betrayed the American people by dividing them for votes. When in the past couple of elections have you seen a candidate be so hateful for votes and incite violence? He's pretty low scum in many Americans book.

He also looks like an old mean dyke;
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...March_2015.jpg
    this is the perfect example of an everyday person perfectly parroting what the MSM wants people to think about trump

because we need another crime family in the white house
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

The master baiter has spoken.

so... trump has more chance to become the president? o.o
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    well, that entirely depends on how much diebold has to say about it

they can only overcome elections via electoral fraud to so much of an extent

e.g. Ron Paul - no way
    Trump - too many real votes for him for diebold to overcome

this is the election you'll see all the stops pulled out and every last tool in the bag used to prevent trump from becoming president

because he's got the balls the tell the NSA to hand over their records (one would hope anyway)

and it'd be mighty inconvenient if certain facts about the government were known by the people

so what do you all think a president trump would do should he actually see the information that points out the elements of who what and where were involved in the gov, security agencies, foreign security agencies, in 911? lol.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    Unlikely...

The only people who have voted for Trump so far are people who registered to vote as Republicans. The primary vote process is only to determine who the party will nominate.

I'm amazed that I haven't heard any conspiracy theories here regarding Trump as a hitman working for the Hillary Death Machine or the Illuminati or our lovely reptilian overlords... go figure.

Thread Information