dear americans o.o - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Norway seems like a nice place. I'm pretty sure I could get a job with Frank Tagliano in Lillehammer.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Man Sanders got screwed. I was never an avid Sanders supporter but if he had a strong VP, he would have been good for the US. Someone find my post from months ago where I said the election's rigged and that's why I never wasted my time voting. #DNCleak

^ I can't find any info on the validity of this after a brief search, but I've seen it a few times and not once have I seen anyone claim it's false. If it's true, it does not bode well for Clinton's ability to manage the US financial system lol.
    Sat down for a few minutes and checked out the listed sources. Turns out it's accurate.

Quite the gem from the first paragraph of the first source:
    Dear Reader:
    At the Clinton Foundation, we work around the world – helping farmers lift themselves out of
    poverty, assisting island nations with renewable energy projects, empowering girls and women, and
    promoting healthier communities and nutritional food options at schools here in the United States.
    Nah. The Clinton Foundation is lining their pockets with millions upon millions of dollars in cash, pretending to be a semi-charitable organization. They aren't helping anyone lift themselves out of poverty. They aren't empowering anyone but themselves and they aren't improving anyone's lives but their own. What a joke. Hillary makes more money for a 30 minute Goldman Sachs speech than the average school teacher makes in 10 years. This kind of blatant self service and mismanagement of money does not bode well for the US economy.

Both choices are terrible. Sadly Hillary is actually the worse of the two. That woman is pure evil.
    I know

Serious question - Do any of you think a polling website/app that required a real world auth of some kind would change anything? The whole idea would be to see if enough people *would* vote third-party if they weren't afraid of the spoiler effect, and then actually do it when the time came.

Trump is a smart businessman, people don't give him enough credit when it comes to his intelligence. He just has some strong view points that trigger people big league.

People forget that The President of the United States is NOT a Dictator he's cant do what he wants in most occasions. Honestly feel like the US needs an Alpha male personality

as Commander in Chief, a great nation cannot have a weak leader like Obama. Regardless of who wins tho America wont go back to being the sole great power in the world.

The clock is ticking on the American Empire just like every other great empire throughout history. China will most likely pick up the ashes and the cycle of empire will continue just like

clock work. For now enjoy the show.

what would you guys do if, by surprise, Hillary Clinton wins the US presidential election? o.o
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

It wouldn't be a surprise. It's been rigged in her favor from the start. The majority of the population would most certainly be pissed off though. And by majority I mean majority, at least 50%.

Yeah wouldn't be a surprise, if anything Trump is the underdog here
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Man Sanders got screwed. I was never an avid Sanders supporter but if he had a strong VP, he would have been good for the US. Someone find my post from months ago where I said the election's rigged and that's why I never wasted my time voting. #DNCleak

^ I can't find any info on the validity of this after a brief search, but I've seen it a few times and not once have I seen anyone claim it's false. If it's true, it does not bode well for Clinton's ability to manage the US financial system lol.
    you're clearly wearing tinfoil, sir, I dont know why you fall for this misinformation her detractors are putting out there, they're just making it all up, its just another one of those silly conspiracy theories that one should not ever read.

Sat down for a few minutes and checked out the listed sources. Turns out it's accurate.

Quite the gem from the first paragraph of the first source:

Nah. The Clinton Foundation is lining their pockets with millions upon millions of dollars in cash, pretending to be a semi-charitable organization. They aren't helping anyone lift themselves out of poverty. They aren't empowering anyone but themselves and they aren't improving anyone's lives but their own. What a joke. Hillary makes more money for a 30 minute Goldman Sachs speech than the average school teacher makes in 10 years. This kind of blatant self service and mismanagement of money does not bode well for the US economy.
    Welcome to the whole point of the federal reserve

The most significant thing I have noticed about this whole Bernie affair is that nobody is calling a spade a spade here - this was pure unadulterated electoral fraud. But I dont think the TV wants people to know that term exists

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    what would you guys do if, by surprise, Hillary Clinton wins the US presidential election? o.o
    That would take so much electoral fraud I dont think it would be possible. DNC is one thing, but the whole country is another, they dont have superdelegates and such where they can get 75% of the votes they need to "win" it.

watch for timely targeted electoral fraud just like we saw with Obama and some of those big cities voting 110% for someone
    Last edited by sumbich; 07-25-2016 at 08:51 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    you're clearly wearing tinfoil, sir, I dont know why you fall for this misinformation her detractors are putting out there, they're just making it all up, its just another one of those silly conspiracy theories that one should not ever read.
    LOL. No conspiracy theory here when the numbers are literally listed on Hillary's own websites. It wasn't until my next post that I verified the numbers myself.

If you don't understand how numbers which clearly display the Clinton's misuse of funds listed on Hillary's own websites are an infinitely more solid source of truth than YouTube videos with massive leaps in logic to form assumptions made to "confirm" (heavy emphasis on quotes there) a predetermined theory... you really are a lost cause.

Thread Information