dear americans o.o - Page 16

User Tag List

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    unprovable speculation
    interesting...

well, unless this is correct

I looked at the somewhat grainy double photos...interesting that I said I cant say with complete certainty? lol.....or were you just assuming that everything I've been writing, I have 100.00% certainty on?
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-13-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You just can't make this shit up.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...source=copyurl

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

lol obama's fake birth cert....I dont know why people are even trying to assert it was legitimate, what they gave us...it was such an obvious photoshop job its not even funny.

and nevermind the controversy with the folks in hawaii

they never did rationalize to everyone why Obama has a dead man from CT's SSN - if he was truly born in hawaii, then why does he NOT have a SSN from hawaii?

if that's all they've got to prove Obama was born in the USA, then they simply cannot prove he was born in the USA.

not that it much matters at this point, the damage is done...the globalists wishes are served.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

#Charlotte police: 70% of arrested protesters had out of state ID's, outside entities are causing these problems https://t.co/Kwya2xXerk

— OutFrontCNN (@OutFrontCNN) September 22, 2016

Just like what happened in Ferguson, except we havent seen video footage of swat teams burning down buildings.

Paid agitators blowing things out of proportion again and O' not condemning?

I honestly don't see the long-term prospect here, Hill' ain't gonna make it and if O' dares ruling martial law the military's not gonna take it for too long (they just keep endorsing T' in waves)
    What's their game plan now?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Hilary and Donnie are old friends. He joined the race to make himself look like a twat to push the vote to her. Duh.

Bernie never had a chance because big money didnt want him.

Our elections are a farce. Anybody that didnt know O'bama was going to be in office for 8 years when he won the first term is a fool.

During his 2nd campaign to get 're-elected' (lol) he said to somebody: "when i get re-elected", not "IF", so he knew he was not going to lose. So much so that he didn't bother acting like losing was possible.

I'm glad i was born here, but this isn't the same America my grandfather took a bullet for in WW2.

Anyway OP, you live right next to America (Canada according the flag under your avatar), so you should be just as informed about much of this as anyone.
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

it seems Clinton got this one which is no surprise I guess
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Trump chokes on specifics. He can talk about problems all day (offshoring, ISIS, Solyndra), but at the debate (what of it I could stand to watch) he couldn't give any solutions besides trickle-down and Drill Baby Drill, which we already knew. I have serious doubts this guy has a Presidential bone in his body.

If there were a viable option I'd take it over Clinton, but as pants-on-head as the paranoia over Trump may seem I think it's warranted. A fuck you to the establishment isn't worth it if it means the world is going to get turned upside-down today.

I miss Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I miss Bernie.
    i miss grim
    Never Lucky.

Thread Information