Banned aswell.. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned aswell..

@

Ah yes. Israel is banned from our servers. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Reflex is canadian, unless this is a different one.

So just like that i can never play on the UK servers because my country is Israel?, wow thats just... anti semitic, and really really stupid, i just want to play the wonderful game i used to play when i was young.
    Thank you so much for ruining that for me, fucking people.
    fuck you all.

Oh yeah....straight away anti semitism and victim card. Did you know Muslims live in Israel too? You could be of any religion for all I know. My problem is apartheid, occupation and the ethnic cleansing your country is carrying out.

Therefore, as silly as it may sound to you, yes. Israel is and has been banned for almost a year now. This is our contribution to boycott of Zionism. It's quite different to being against Judaism. So do some research.

You can still play the game. Like, we don't control everything in UT? Also you could play offline. There's some fun to be had in that.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-19-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Oh yeah....straight away anti semitism and victim card. Did you know Muslims live in Israel too? You could be of any religion for all I know. My problem is apartheid, occupation and the ethnic cleansing your country is carrying out.

Therefore, as silly as it may sound to you, yes. Israel is and has been banned for almost a year now. This is our contribution to boycott of Zionism. It's quite different to being against Judaism. So do some research.

You can still play the game. Like, we don't control everything in UT? Also you could play offline. There's some fun to be had in that.
    of course i know Muslims live here, i fucking live with it, every day a Muslim terrorists try to kill Jews just because they are Jews, if we didn't do all the things that we are, Israel didn't exist, period.
    Media brainwashed all you know is what you see on the media.
    well i guess it doesn't matter what i say, nothing will help..
    i hope some day you will understand that what you are doing is wrong, and helps nothing.
    good day.

If someone came to my home and tried to take it from me. I would try to kill them too.

Israel exists because it was given. And when Jews had nowhere to go, Palestine welcomed them. How were they repaid, by stealing their whole country off them?

I don't care if it helps nothing. It helps my boycott. I am against zionism and the new world order. Not Judaism.

This is an unjust and arbitrary action. Where is the moral outrage at Russia for annexing the Crimean region from Ukraine? Why is there no blanket ban for China for seizing control of Tibet?

But then there is no comparison to be made between these clear violations of national sovereignty, and the situation regarding Israel. The nation of Israel exists because God decreed that it would exist, when he promised Abraham - as recorded in Genesis 17:

I will confirm my covenant with you and your descendants after you, from generation to generation. This is the everlasting covenant: I will always be your God and the God of your descendants after you. And I will give the entire land of Canaan [later renamed Israel], where you now live as a foreigner, to you and your descendants. It will be their possession forever, and I will be their God.
    The great diaspora, the dispersal of the remnant of the population of Israel into the other nations of the world after 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the second Temple in Jerusalem, was God's judgement on that nation for rejecting his Messiah - see the gospel of Matthew chapter 23, where Jesus declares:

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God’s messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn’t let me. And now, look, your house is abandoned and desolate. For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, ‘Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord’
    By that time the people of Israel had been living in the land for over 1500 years. God had always promised to bring them home again at a future time, as recorded in Amos 9:

I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine.
    I will firmly plant them there in their own land. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them, says the Lord your God
    Now more and more of the children of the house of Israel are making aliyah to their homeland. If you have a problem with this, then take it up with God because he established them there, and he told them it would be their land forever.

Zion is another of the names of Jerusalem. This word - "Zionism" - is being used as though it is some kind of a derogatory term, when it all it means is a belief that the nation of Israel should be allowed to have their own territory. By this definition I am a Zionist.

Are there evil people in the world masquerading as Jews? Absolutely. The enemy of God works tirelessly to bring condemnation down on those he loves. As Jesus says in Revelation:

Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.
    Is the nation of Israel at large a Holy people? No, many of them do not recognise the authority of God. But this regathering isn't happening for their sake. It is written in Ezekiel:

Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by the evil way they lived. To me their conduct was as unclean as a woman’s menstrual cloth. They polluted the land with murder and the worship of idols,a so I poured out my fury on them. I scattered them to many lands to punish them for the evil way they had lived. But when they were scattered among the nations, they brought shame on my holy name. For the nations said, ‘These are the people of the Lord, but he couldn’t keep them safe in his own land!’ Then I was concerned for my holy name, on which my people brought shame among the nations.

“Therefore, give the people of Israel this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am bringing you back, but not because you deserve it. I am doing it to protect my holy name, on which you brought shame while you were scattered among the nations. I will show how holy my great name is—the name on which you brought shame among the nations. And when I reveal my holiness through you before their very eyes, says the Sovereign Lord, then the nations will know that I am the Lord. For I will gather you up from all the nations and bring you home again to your land.

“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.b And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.

“And you will live in Israel, the land I gave your ancestors long ago. You will be my people, and I will be your God. I will cleanse you of your filthy behavior. I will give you good crops of grain, and I will send no more famines on the land. I will give you great harvests from your fruit trees and fields, and never again will the surrounding nations be able to scoff at your land for its famines. Then you will remember your past sins and despise yourselves for all the detestable things you did. But remember, says the Sovereign Lord, I am not doing this because you deserve it. O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!

So. Let me get this straight. You are condoning the dispossessing of innocent civilians, killing children, wiping out generations. For the pro creation of Israel and what a book said? Who are the terrorists and extremists here, exactly? A country that didn't exist. A people that were given land by the Palestinians after the holocaust because they had no safe place? That's quite some agenda there.

God didn't give Israel it's land. The UK and US did. And the war in Syria is but an expansion into Golan Heights. Nothing else. The state of Israel was built from theft, barbarity and terrorism.

I tell you what. Why don't Israel take Northern Ireland. And then slowly expand into the rest of the UK whilst turning you into a refugee. Let's see how you feel then?

With regards to Russia, they are simply re-establishing the USSR and America is shit scared of that. Do yourself a favour, stop reading the war propaganda you are fed by mainstream media.

The bottom line is, Israel is banned. We choose which countries we serve. Simple as that. No one has a right to play here. We are not an elected government taxing any of you and therefore I don't have to listen to anyone's 'outrage' or moral disapproval.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-20-2016 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshaihulud View Post
    Now more and more of the children of the house of Israel are making aliyah to their homeland. If you have a problem with this, then take it up with God because he established them there, and he told them it would be their land forever.
    Yes yes, repeating words from a book that is holy to you with no transcending from those dogmas in any way. Therefore putting every person with an argument diffirently from those in a ridiculous position, reduction to absurdity is a name for it.

Placing Sam to take it up to god.

So there Sam goes up 667 levels with an elevator to talk to "your" god if he established them there. Probably Sam's conversation should be the one question: "Did you place them there yourself o holy lord?" And he offcourse will answer that directly "yes Sam, I did! now be gone, I have work to do" right? Sam would be shocked, and leaves as a convinced zionist. Sounds pretty reasonable to me!

God had not established them there, that was just a installment for a lot of reasons like geopolitical reasons as well.

Your views are extreme, quite scary to me. This book seems so often repeated that it is programmed troughout your core of cognitions, thinking if you want to let go this extremist mindset maybe even a psychose is the outcome.

My suggestion is read some books about history and diffirent religions. Grow some perspective. Instead of tighten up trough self confirmation even at a gameforum.

Thread Information