Unplayable - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable

Since some thing like 10 days ago my ping is 220~300 in Siege and Insta US server (idk in combogib)

My ping is better in Insta UK than insta US now =(
    Siege is almost unplayable, I rarely keep on server for more than 30 minutes now, this is very frustrating

I noticed I ping about 5 to 15 more milliseconds more than before, about 2 weeks ago as well.
    Something really got messed up and it's affecting nearly all non-US players.

- - - Updated - - -
    @SAM do you have a traffic meter for the box? Sometimes I wonder if the combined load of all server instances has something to do with it.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

It has been incredibly bad for me as well. Piston jumps were impossible a lot of the time, delay after hitting the target and even sometimes hitting the player, getting hit sound but no damage was dealt. Trans failing to teleport sometimes.

Minigun is old news, majority voted to have it severely nerfed and have the ZP removed, effectively turning it back into a standard minigun. It is as I have always said, a rapid fire sniper rifle. Nothing has been done in the past when a lot complain or even create polls, hence why reports rarely come in any more, the complaints fall on deaf ears. Try showing the community is important and remove the rapid fire sniper aka minigun version and revert back to default.

I also agree with Diablo that Higor has always built siege around what he likes and ignores the community that keeps it alive. That is the wrong way around as it should be built around the community. It wouldn't surprise me if he is still exploiting his own bugs like I caught him doing before.

Siege will survive if Higor walks away from development, siege wont survive if the players decline because of unplayable conditions or setup. Community trumps coder and has always been that way.

I don't have the faith anything will be done about the issues raised regarding siege development, now or in the future, it is Higors way and everyone else has to live with it or gtfo.

Like I said. I can't do anything without traffic samples. I'm not going to keep changing data centers. It's too much work. I can't work to solve problems that no one is willing to help solve. It takes 5 minutes to run an MTR. It takes me 5 days solid to migrate servers.

HI SAM !,thnx for the reply i appreciate it. I made a post in * High pings, packet loss, lag anything else related! * thread and uploaded images of my tracert and mtr results. I would suggest more people do the same and post it on the forum as well.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;112316]I also agree with Diablo that Higor has always built siege around what he likes and ignores the community that keeps it alive. That is the wrong way around as it should be built around the community. It wouldn't surprise me if he is still exploiting his own bugs like I caught him doing before.

Siege will survive if Higor walks away from development, siege wont survive if the players decline because of unplayable conditions or setup. Community trumps coder and has always been that way.
    This ^

Heyo it's demmy boy

QUÉ HACE NACO?
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Like I said. I can't do anything without traffic samples. I'm not going to keep changing data centers. It's too much work. I can't work to solve problems that no one is willing to help solve. It takes 5 minutes to run an MTR. It takes me 5 days solid to migrate servers.
    But you can do something about other issues like the rapid fire ZP sniper aka minigun that has overwhelming hatred, no one listens mate and that is not on, you should be listening as you are el jefe here. There are issues that should be addressed, it is so fucking frustrating mate when we can't do a damn thing about it, only you can tell higor to make the changes as he blatantly ignores everyone and builds siege how he wants it. if anyone remembers WINGS clan, he is like a little clone of LORT, their leader. He was an ignorant selfish cunt as well.

You come across like you are terrified to say anything to Higor for fear of him hanging up coding for siege, that is the impression I get anyway. I for one am so fed up of an ignorant cunt developer and a owner who blanks the community that has kept siege alive.

Remove the fucking ZP rapid fire minigun, it is a minor thing to change yet you don't do it even though you know the masses have complained. Don't be an ignorant cunt like Higor sam, listen to your community before someone else comes along and clones your server with the changes players have asked for over a year.

It happened to HOF and it can happen with UK, keep your players happy. This right now is the last of the UT99 traffic, no changes will bring in new people to counter players who hang up on UT. If you do get new players in then think about it, all this additional crap higor throws into it will not look simple to get used to, that means they wont stick around. If that doesn't put them off, things like the minigun spam will.

I don't think this will be listened to just like all the other times players have pleaded with you to change things but you don't even answer, Higor is the ignorant cunt, not you Sam. This has just been a waste of time writing all this shit I just spewed up. You won't listen now just like you wouldn't listen over the last year.

You know me, I do not mince my words, so if this offends you or Higor then meh...don't care... its how I see it and this is exactly how I would say it to anyone's face.

Higor coding is an accident waiting to happen. someone caught exploiting his own bugs does not make a good coder IMO. I don't trust him and never will, I am sure he is exploiting other bugs or functions to gain advantage over others that no one has noticed. That is cheating. Just like him being able to nuke when walking into a tele that was super mined in simplex, being able to fire the nuke before the mine was triggered. I reported it but nothing was done about it.

Decided to ignore your posts since you've become unhinged, it was pretty damn evident after your erratic/toxic behaviour in that Bathrooms game.
    But you keep coming back on every server related complaint, related or not to the weapon system and your messages (which are very memory-selective) are getting too annoying.

For some reason Freeze has managed to add Severed to his ignore list despite being a moderator but I don't do that kind of thing.
    Keep on hating, spewing wishful thinking, half-truths and insults at everything you don't like.

Since being patient hasn't worked, I might as well trigger you into implosion just for shits and giggles.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    For some reason Freeze has managed to add Severed to his ignore list despite being a moderator but I don't do that kind of thing.
    I have my ways. Wish I had put Chamberly on that list before she became moderator as well, oh well didn't expect people to be dumb enough to make her a moderator, sad times >;'(

Thread Information