some were crying - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    he never said that....

*sigh*
    Imo we know you been doing your work with almost every fag that break the rules and that's cool, but there's times were you are on or any other admin are on and shit happens but no ones do shit , and you say, post ss or demo and shit but thats not our job right? :/ , and about nordog case, dunno what happened for your head in that moment dog, everyone was like *???????????????*
    I/we don't have eyes everywhere. I can easily distinguish lamers on opponent team but sometime, hard to check our. That s why demo or just a word is usefull to point a finger on them. Don't you think ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Definitely harder to see lamers on your own team its harder to catch it and more difficult to see it when ur being shot at or killed while trying to see who on ur team is laming while you are playing.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

i know its a hard job to catch all lamers, how many admins do u have in combointsagib?

and for ur information, ISSUE1018 is still running everywhere with piston loaded. i had a good laugh last week, i was owning him all the way till he left. and he pretended that we was playing seriously. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    i know its a hard job to catch all lamers, how many admins do u have in combointsagib?

and for ur information, ISSUE1018 is still running everywhere with piston loaded. i had a good laugh last week, i was owning him all the way till he left. and he pretended that we was playing seriously. lmao
    All mods/admins, mainly me because i rarely play IG .
    Blond's copyrighted

I agre with litro, problem will be fixed with the codes makeing a spawn kill protection

also, hiden admins would be cool, pps will never know when will earn a ban and will not complain about admin being shit in the match

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Recordar Litro que en este server, defender un mapa abierto de insta (w00t, fragwhore, pictureperfect, etc) es campear. Recuerdo haberte visto varias veces terminar alguno de esos mapas con 0 grabs, que en esta situación puede ser parte del problema. Recordar además que para decir que atacaste tienes que tener grabs, no basta con ir a la otra base a matar y cubrir (no siempre, al menos). En general, si vas a atacar: grabbea harto, y si vas a defender, que se note en los flagkills (y no defender mapas abiertos!). Aprendí eso hace un tiempo y nunca he tenido problemas. Saludos.

Edit: y el spawnkill de los noobs varios que se meten, hay que aprender a vivir con eso xD
    Es muy raro que yo termine sin grabs, siempre ataco, defiendo y cubro. Quizas hace años atrás me hayas visto campear, porque sí campeaba, porque me importaban cuantos frag obtenía pero en verdad ahora me da lo mismo, solo busco divertirme un ratito.
    La vida cambia cuando uno es papá y ya no queda mucho tiempo para jugar.

Saludos!

If u need some more admins, i can help u. Like i said before, i was admin in highspeedface server for years and im used to deal with lamers. I also never took any admin decisions related on my frustration. im not as active as Just2blond but he know me and im sure he would be glad to have a minimum of help.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    If u need some more admins, i can help u. Like i said before, i was admin in highspeedface server for years and im used to deal with lamers. I also never took any admin decisions related on my frustration. im not as active as Just2blond but he know me and im sure he would be glad to have a minimum of help.
    She*

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    She*
    Got 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    She*
    really!? oh sorry lol, i should have realise... no man like rabbits that much lol. then, if u need help girl, im available.

Thread Information