Tired of this guy - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    You don't change the game for one player
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

My two last bans on this annoying playstyle... were on Florencia.
    I can tell that Killer_Speed has taken it down a notch... or he knows when moderators are watching.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Its not one player though moskva. Almost everyone just sits and waits for mid nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Its not one player though moskva. Almost everyone just sits and waits for mid nowadays
    So let remove midspawns for time being so we get intense games instead and teamwork (hopefully)

whats wrong with you guys. Why you need to remove everything you dont like. Someone spend his time to make something and your only solution is to delete it. There are few stuffs that alot people repeating that they dont like ( minigun , mid spawns etc....) I wuld like you to bring all stuffs in siege we ever had and just balance it. Minigun OP ? then reduce demage abit... midspawns OP ? increse time respawn... neutron op? increse RU cost... you can put price for neutron 10 000 and I will be fine with it.. btw neutron can be killed so player will risk alot... nuke siren OP ? reduce size... etc etc... Higor have knowledge and he can do almost anything we imagine so why dont we look at siege like something that can grow instead we delete all we dont like... I can imagine playing siege in Virtual Reality with 3d glasses with alot new buildings items etc. Im telling you we had more ppl and more fun before becouse we had more stuffs to make and combine.These days siege is simple and boring becouse every building have it own spot at map and I feel it shuldnt be as it is. ppl get bore frustrated and it and up with server full of toxic gamers. We need more shit so ppl can combine, experiment etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Coll@ View Post
    whats wrong with you guys. Why you need to remove everything you dont like. Someone spend his time to make something and your only solution is to delete it. There are few stuffs that alot people repeating that they dont like ( minigun , mid spawns etc....) I wuld like you to bring all stuffs in siege we ever had and just balance it. Minigun OP ? then reduce demage abit... midspawns OP ? increse time respawn... neutron op? increse RU cost... you can put price for neutron 10 000 and I will be fine with it.. btw neutron can be killed so player will risk alot... nuke siren OP ? reduce size... etc etc... Higor have knowledge and he can do almost anything we imagine so why dont we look at siege like something that can grow instead we delete all we dont like... I can imagine playing siege in Virtual Reality with 3d glasses with alot new buildings items etc. Im telling you we had more ppl and more fun before becouse we had more stuffs to make and combine.These days siege is simple and boring becouse every building have it own spot at map and I feel it shuldnt be as it is. ppl get bore frustrated and it and up with server full of toxic gamers. We need more shit so ppl can combine, experiment etc.
    I for one dont want mid spawn for short time but dont mind other things coming back.

honestly colla is right siege really is dieing lately (compared to a couple years ago) people had to wait for a spot to get in cause it was always full. we even tried to get a second siege server where people from thje first server get redirected to the second one when it was full unfortunately we failed. we need to make siege interesting again and not sick with what we have.

Well about mid spawn we could increase the time... 3 min like pug...

I agree with Coll@ and Kenneth

#MSGA

Thread Information