Review for NDorCm requested - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Or what if he tried to cap and then died before he get to? Sometimes picture don't tell everything. There are times I've grabbed so many times and couldn't cap because I'm dead before I reach flag.

Do you have any demo to provide?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    thank you @Boomer I can assure you his playstyle is known to all the active mods who currently play IG (myself, fleece, scream, kenneth, seabass) and I have mentioned before he walks the fine line of rule breaking/rule following which makes it difficult to penalise. He will be getting warnings on his playstyle and conduct to ctf play

I can understand def in CTF maps (boring for entire game, but it's ok..), but when I see him on Bolt, Woot, FragWhore with the same style is clearly unfair. It seems he can have good score only if camping for all time, or simply is a piece of shit

---------------------------------------

Ndor and Hynder (next demo it'll be done about this hero) are the cancer in UK server
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 08-07-2016 at 05:54 AM.

I can only agree. I dont liken playing VS him. Especially on control where hé puts up his tent inbase. Truly boring

---------------------------------------

Ndor and Hynder (next demo it'll be done about this hero) are the cancer in UK server[/QUOTE]

Defending is allowed ,the Bleak video will not get him a ban. This video just shows he isnt capable of playing in a team coz he is not helping at all, he i just getting his team frustrated nothing else. Ok when his team is losing 1 cap maybe he is thinking they will manage to get one back and will continue to defend, but after two caps down you would think he is gonna go forward and try to help but he just keeps doing the same shit that clearly isnt working. Talking about if he is a decent player or not this video shows just his poor skills in playing as a part of the team, its not all about the stats and acc, the most important thing is being in crucial situations when u can turn the game out. Having a sense of the game is the most important thing, ive played with players that shoot much less then me but bring out caps which is the only way you can win and that should be the point right. If he is not breaking the rules the mods cannot do anything because removing him for not having a sense of a game would be abuse. You have jerks everywhere unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    I can understand def in CTF maps (boring for entire game, but it's ok..), but when I see him on Bolt, Woot, FragWhore with the same style is clearly unfair. It seems he can have good score only if camping for all time, or simply is a piece of shit
    i also think he is a stats player
    so is it allowed to defend bolt, liandridocks, control, abreez and so on?
    hes the only one ive seen doing it on these maps

Quote Originally Posted by Hajrudin View Post
    i also think he is a stats player
    so is it allowed to defend bolt, liandridocks, control, abreez and so on?
    hes the only one ive seen doing it on these maps
    Its allowed to defend aslong as you defend close to flag and dont spam middle/dm there. Its a grey area tho. Maps like abreez its not really allowed to defend. But bolt and control have a seperating middle. On control its ONLY allowed to defend in flagroom ( in theory all maps flagroom, but control is a special map tho ) . But why on earth defend those maps? You or a teammate will spawn on the fc. My expeience is that people that defend will mainly be in the way. To many chefs, to much mess kinda.

I bet he has a good laugh reading up on himself here
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

I'd ban ndor and leave him unbanned on bt for a couple of days so I can smack him for this.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Its allowed to defend aslong as you defend close to flag and dont spam middle/dm there. Its a grey area tho. Maps like abreez its not really allowed to defend. But bolt and control have a seperating middle. On control its ONLY allowed to defend in flagroom ( in theory all maps flagroom, but control is a special map tho ) . But why on earth defend those maps? You or a teammate will spawn on the fc. My expeience is that people that defend will mainly be in the way. To many chefs, to much mess kinda.
    well, on bolt he jumps next to the flag to shoot enemies coming from left which is basically the mid of that map
    ye there is not much point to defend on those maps, i guess he does it to maintain a positive effi

Thread Information