User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

BANNED EPIC FOR SPAWNCAMPING (SCREAM)

I was playing ctf when suddenly go kicked out of the server. When reconnecting got message BANNED EPIC FOR SPAWNCAMPING (SCREAM).
    Yes I was waiting in enemy flagroom because the flag was taken and I waited it to be returned or capped. And spawned enemy players shoot at me. Am I not allowed to shoot them back. This is ridiculous. If that is a rule. I had at least 3 or 4 caps in that game. I can not find the UTSTATS for that spectacular game and I suspect that Scream abused the admin powers to remove the stats. So he can justify banning.

It is a weekend and I can not play the game. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-23-2016 at 08:47 AM.

that was the only thing you did going too our base and camp there just too frag , and you saw your FC went out from our base many times but you still just stod there spawnkilling .... i will fraps later when iam home so you can see it

stats are here http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats...tch&mid=113207

I was there and I saw you just stand there fragging, not even wanted to cover your flag carrier when he took flag and left..

Spawncamping instead of covering is not allowed. Cover your fc , and if you by any chance miss the fc its smart to suicide to clear your base. If you end up in enemy base tho, dont spawncamp but try to avoid killing enemies, but let them go out. This last part are more for bigger maps tho.

The flag carrier was already left then I reached the enemy base. And Scream did the same when he was our base. Waited there several times and fragged and hit rampage when in our base. Although your flag was left. It is not fear. I feel it is not.
    How can you not see yourself but easily give out bans? It is not right man. There was no reason to ban me.

Have to record demos because other way it is not possible to argue with you guys. You group up and defend your members.

And if you do fraps then full game length. I don't want to see you pick one spot out of the context. Because I played ctf and you know it. I wanna see those flag caps too.
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-23-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo1 View Post
    The flag carrier was already left then I reached the enemy base. And Scream did the same when he was our base. Hit rampage when in our base. It is not fear. I feel it is not.

Have to record demos because other way it is not possible to argue with you guys. You group up and defend your members.
    Feel free to post your demo to show you were right

I did not have demorec set up this time. But next time you will get it.
    It is not acceptable if someone can give out bans so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo1 View Post
    I did not have demorec set up this time. But next time you will get it.
    It is not acceptable if someone can give out bans so easily.
    Scream said he will post video later.

i can make 5-10 movies for you , i can even make it from my view if you want when i did cover my FC instead off standing in your base killing ppl , i did get covers for them atleast you didnt . and i do always follow my FC if i know were it is , but you didnt this time . and yeah fleecy were there too and saw it .

There are lot of players who do not follow the flag carrier. In your opinion all these players should be banned. It is not a rule that you have to follow fc. You can stay in the base and wait a flag to return and grab it. Whatever you can justify your banning. But it was a small map. You know that spawnkilling happens. And I was not there to spawnkill I waited the flag to grab. Look the demo, if flag was available I grabbed it. Even if it was dropped somebody else. It's small map and it is possible to cover fc almost every point in the map. We are talking about the particular match not other matches.

Upload the server demo and we are fine to let everyone watch it. And let community decide if you were right on banning me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    i can make 5-10 movies for you , i can even make it from my view if you want when i did cover my FC instead off standing in your base killing ppl , i did get covers for them atleast you didnt . and i do always follow my FC if i know were it is , but you didnt this time . and yeah fleecy were there too and saw it .
    Upload that last demo. I wanna see how many spawnkills you had. And what you did in our base.
    Last edited by eduardo1; 07-23-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Thread Information