laming

User Tag List

Thread: laming

laming

I got banned for trying to keep my team afloat in a 3v4 situation on fragwhore. I got a single ludicrous kill on the way to the enemy flag. Some admin that's been spectating all of 30 seconds starts telling me to play CTF. I grab the flag while hes spamming the same warning about not playing ctf, while i'm still on spree from getting the ludicrous kill. I cannot immediately run straight down the middle, my own flag is half way across mid and my two other teammates are out gunned in a big way. I snipe my flag 2-3 times from behind a pillar and then I make a run towards my base. BANNED. I told the admin to look at the teams, retard. So there's your free ban. Should I have handled the situation better? Clearly. Did the admin make the game better for anyone? I don't think so.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats...tch&mid=113476 I'm tyuiop in the stats

It was 0-0 when I was banned. I was getting singled out and pinned down by the opposition, and then called out by an admin. Yet the guy with nearly identical stats and the stacked team isn't in the equation.

The stats are laughably skewed towards reds favor. 2-3 people with 50+ efficiency not counting the guy with 70%, verses blues one guy with 41 efficiency and the other dude with 30 eff. They completely fell apart without my frag presence. I was banned for almost as many maps as I spent getting standing still combo'd and shot in the back spawnkilled. The only thing I did wrong was verbally lash out one word. I take responsibility for my poor choice of word but I will not concede to laming anything. I'm just making this thread to see who banned me and also point out their sheer lack of judgment.

I don't see a ban with that name are you sure he didn't kick you out of the server? Looks like it was Chilean night for the [R] clan which most of them lame too

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Looks like it was Chilean night for the [R] clan which most of them lame too
    They all been coming on like they got banned from another game. Lulz

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Cant tell you who it was myself but im sure they will come in with an explanation whoever it was.

On another note why do you have no interest in siege? :/

Thread Information