User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ban

Install !mutate kick idlers on BT, problem solved. If players are playing and want to spec someone then they can just !s. Maybe make it when you're in game and use a !cp and reconnect you won't lose your cp. I've seen that done on other BT servers. That's probably the reason why people just sit in games on spec because they don't want to lose their cp if they type !s.

As for boosting when it's 2v2 it seems like a harsh perm depending on the map. Creek hasn't been playing like a asshole when I played him. Just my 2 cents.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    so let me get this right because youve been playing normally for weeks its ok for you to act out?

this kind of attitude makes me want to throw up, you clearly dont see the wrongs/rule breaks.

if you feel mistreated on the bt server by certain mods let me know and I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Install !mutate kick idlers on BT, problem solved. If players are playing and want to spec someone then they can just !s. Maybe make it when you're in game and use a !cp and reconnect you won't lose your cp. I've seen that done on other BT servers.
    We can just always enable the Nexgen's kick idler portion and give VIP (for anti-idle effect) to those who doesn't idle on the server that can prevent them getting kicked from the idler. The idler can be set up to 2-5 mins I guess.

Now I did tried talk to sam about using that CP mod, but the thing is, the other server that have it isn't exactly open source or available (look at the history here http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31271) and we're forced to make our own. Hell, if I know how to exactly code effectively (importantly) I can make one right away and hand it right over to SAM. But all I can do is draw the board for now.

Long story short on that link:
    Dizzy got mad when someone "stole" his mod and it was used on another server. & post about people stealing his mods, and he then got told he can also make his mod server-side only for private use and not public.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I honestly do feel mistreated blaze and by you pointing out im a bad person contstantly is not helping..ive been getting mistreated watched and judged on every server and its been happening alot for the past few weeks..How the hell is someone supposed to play and have fun when their being stalked like a damn hawk...and then 1 little mistake or move is the end...I honestly feel like I can get kicked or banned quicker then someone being tracked down by ace...thats how fast i constantly get picked on....so like I said this is all abuse and I am not being rude or trying to start something...I think the matter needs to be looked into because like I said im not an asshole...im a beautiful bi guy that likes to have fun any way possible

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Im done with this trolling, I've seen several screenshots where you've idled for 90 minutes at a time. This is your last warning. Choose to heed it or dont, either way make your choice otherwise I will.

I apologized and said what I did therefore Im not trolling Im trying to move on...so wut is the next step

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    I apologized and said what I did therefore Im not trolling Im trying to move on...so wut is the next step
    Please don't idle on bt, if you going somewhere, go spec. So you don't get banned in bt again

yup got it...been playing for days there now without afking..when i do it is accidental tho but so far no problem..whats happening with the ig ban

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    yup got it...been playing for days there now without afking..when i do it is accidental tho but so far no problem..whats happening with the ig ban
    The IG ban prob stick.. nothing i can do about that so u have bt and siege

I don't play BT. That's why I left idle allowed...because people watch. What's wrong with idling?

Thread Information