User Tag List

best Mouse + Keyboard setups

What's your setup and which other setups have you used in the past?

My keyboard;
    I currently have a Logitech K120, the basic one and notice it works best for me, I have gone through 3 of these and also tried some more expensive nicer ones but I cant get the right feel or consistency from them. (this keyboard is noisy)

Mouse;
    I currently have a Logitech G400s, I've tried more expensive ones like the Razor Death Adder Chroma and some other Logitech ones plus some lazer mice but none of them felt any good. The one that really felt great was a Roccat Kone Pure but I took it back because it was small on the hand and really noisy.

<< I'm very satisfied with the 10$ logitech B100 wired mouse. Super responsive. + satisfied with 10$ logitech keyboard K120. And it has WORKING diagonals, which will often NOT work on more expensive brands (= one diagonal fails). >> - me

Cheaper the better. Mouse durability for a gamer is like 2 months. Keyboard type longevity is important too. A stack of K120s. So that no keyboard switch.

Switching keyboard types pretty much ended by BT career.

Quote Originally Posted by Janssen View Post
    << I'm very satisfied with the 10$ logitech B100 wired mouse. Super responsive. + satisfied with 10$ logitech keyboard K120. And it has WORKING diagonals, which will often NOT work on more expensive brands (= one diagonal fails). >> - me

Cheaper the better. Mouse durability for a gamer is like 2 months. Keyboard type longevity is important too. A stack of K120s. So that no keyboard switch.

Switching keyboard types pretty much ended by BT career.
    I'll give that B100 a try, so this Logitech K120 looks to be a good one for this game as you're using it as well.

Thread Information