Team Balancing In Overtime

User Tag List

Killing Spree Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName's Avatar

Team Balancing In Overtime

I see player frustration when someone forces a team re-balance during overtime. I understand why this annoys so, since someone plays for over an hour, helping his team to get on top, and for his hard efforts he gets rewarded by being confused by which color he suddenly has become, and is often condemned to a hopeless team case. Wouldn't it be better to just let the game end quicker? (People often just quit.)

this is often the case that the server is disrupted by balancing the camps.
    I think a mixture of scores / minute on the players and the score / minute per side would be much more effective when trading players.
    - Ex. I have 14 points / minute, player2 20 joueur3 joueur4 25 and 30 ... it gives 89 points / minute, it is necessary that the opposing team is in the lead with 1 player around!

french
    c'est souvent le cas que le server est perturbé par l'équilibre des camps.
    Je pense qu'un mélange des scores / minute sur les joueurs et du score / minute par camp serait bien plus efficace lors des échanges de joueurs.
    - ex. moi j'ai 14 points/minute, joueur2 20, joueur3 25 et joueur4 30... ça donne 89 points/minute, il faut donc que l'équipe adverse se situe dans ce score à 1 joueur près !
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

Thread Information