Kicked from all UK servers again - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    didnt i warn you the map before were you only did dm ? i can upload demo for you if you want too see what you did , rules are there too foloow -.....

Quote Originally Posted by HARD_TARGET View Post
    I just got banned by SCREAM playing ictf control. Supposedly for laming, which was rubbish! Think he/she likes banning players for the fun of it. As a result, i will play elsewhere where the admin are more reasonable and not complete a
    ####s.

Yes you did. There is nothing wrong with shooting people, as that is what UT is all about. Just don't shoot them in the arse. This all forms part of capturing and defending the flag, and team play. People shoot me plenty of times so why cant i shoot them?

Really not gonna go into details of the multiple encounters I've had with you and their always the same and that wasn't a polite leave the server you're always rude asf to any and everyone who's better than you lol.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Really not gonna go into details of the multiple encounters I've had with you and their always the same and that wasn't a polite leave the server you're always rude asf to any and everyone who's better than you lol.
    I hope u r joking - i am never rude to anybody!

apperently you cant read the rules , you are not even going for the flag .. you just camping and dm in enemy base wich you cant ..

Quote Originally Posted by HARD_TARGET View Post
    Yes you did. There is nothing wrong with shooting people, as that is what UT is all about. Just don't shoot them in the arse. This all forms part of capturing and defending the flag, and team play. People shoot me plenty of times so why cant i shoot them?

@HARD_TARGETHe was replying to Maverick, not you. This is why you were asked to start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    @HARD_TARGETHe was replying to Maverick, not you. This is why you were asked to start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.
    noted, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    welll actually i have noticed a lot Internet / Ping probs for shots when i met him on TS ..

but dude !!! do u realy think he is doing this on his own?? or do u think this is fun for him to play like this ??

@|uK|UNrealshots is one of the best UT99 players in the world .. and when u meet him in TS when he have this stupid connection problems, u can hear that its annying as fuck for him and he hates it himself ... dont think its fun for him when ppl like u tell him to leave a server coz of his connec probs ...

its kind of stupid to call him doing it on his own to be better then others !! he dont need that xD he is better then 99% of the UT players in the world so fuck it !

never heared about @|uK|UNrealshots would kik someone or ban someone without any reason .. he knows the game and he knows the rules .. he always follow them and take care of others having fun .. so, good job shots !! keep doing like u do !!
    Ehummm sorry to hear that target.
    I think I also have a permanent ban, it is a valid guess, since no one has mentioned anything about the length yet so I assume it is so.

Anyway, are we not drifting away from the real issue now?
    It is also confusing who talking to whom...

I understand that you support unrealshots no matter what (yeah US are a well known player) and the issue about the bad connection that is actually his problem and probably an easy fix this by change provider or his settings or whatever is needed?

Have you actually read the original post?
    Firstly he played with another nick, made a joke about his bad connection, I mean if I had this bad connection, firstly i would disconnect from server secondary if i continued to play I would be kicked and banned directly and making a joke about it like it was a funny thing i would be permanently banned as soon as the last character in that sentence were written.
    I asked him to leave (maybe not polite US, but is "you have packet loss you should leave" a rude comment, should I have put please infront?) due to how it affected the game I had seconds of delays before I saw the player.
    I would say that to anyone, does not matter if he is "one of the best" or one poor soul like me.
    Besides US, you are not very polite yourself, you have been on me earlier even stalked me to other servers.

Yeah, you are probably right, he is one of the best and therefore anything he says and do is correct and valid.

If you did not get it from above, I told a player to leave, not necessarily unrealshots, reason is that I am not second-sighted, but that should not really matter?
    Is it so that the players should shut up and leave instead of say your opinion, i mean he could easily said "hmm yeah i know I try to reconnect or reboot my modem" instead?

What I understand so far, it does not matter what I say or do it is redundant, no one gives a shit anyway even if I am right.
    Always be a coward, and leave instead of point out a problem.
    -Why not mute all players then easy fix

Question: If I have said leave to another player than US, would I have been kicked and banned anyway, or got a back dunk with the words "good that you stand up and try to keep the server playable"?
    You know, I do also know the server rules and follow them.

Yeah, I say stuff on server like "stop backshooting", "stop camping", "stop assrunning me", "stop basecamp" is that a valid reason for ban as well, besides i guess it is spam anyway since no one actually gives a shit about that either.

Finally, "BANNED PLAYER VAFAN FOR NOW YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I like this ban message it actually shows a moderator in control.

I just got tired of you running ur mouth so I killed 2 birds with 1 stone banned you and told you to shut the fuck up . if any other moderator here wishes to remove the ban then thats fine neither one of us is in the right I just wanted to get my point across to stop the bullshit not the first time you've asked me to leave or ur cheating or this or that also seen you do this to other players...
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 11-06-2016 at 02:53 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I will remove it when i come home. Please stop accusing players of cheating. Try to focus on your game, behaviour and FUN. Maybe you dont intend to, but constant bitching, accusations and harrasmemt is not a very good thing to do. But yea playing shots is a pain. He never misses. 😢

Thread Information