User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UT Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    No? Im just not paying 19.99$ us for a basic tee. Plus the sipping is probably another 10$ us. Whic is about 40$ CAD. U can get a copy of overwatch for that price
    Sure, but it's a nice thing to understand the value of an item before spitting on it. But I would be grateful to explain my observation on these products.

There is a difference in mass production and part time production. These shirts are obviously part time produced and probably handmade because of its low income of orders - so you can come up with the answer yourself about the pricing... and if you are not a lil bitch you can respect that decision of Epic and contain your butthurt.

Oh... Also 19.99$ is with the shipping together, which should take not more than 2 weeks to deliver worldwide.. not like the Chinese which takes 2 months to deliver crappy product around in the world. And by the way there is actually a $10 Shirt on that page.. with the shipping together especially made with love for your broke ass.

And bravo for your support on UT, going for Overwatch instead? Sure thing!! But what are you doing in a UT forum then?

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Sure, but it's a nice thing to understand the value of an item before spitting on it. But I would be grateful to explain my observation on these products.

There is a difference in mass production and part time production. These shirts are obviously part time produced and probably handmade because of its low income of orders - so you can come up with the answer yourself about the pricing... and if you are not a lil bitch you can respect that decision of Epic and contain your butthurt.

Oh... Also 19.99$ is with the shipping together, which should take not more than 2 weeks to deliver worldwide.. not like the Chinese which takes 2 months to deliver crappy product around in the world. And by the way there is actually a $10 Shirt on that page.. with the shipping together especially made with love for your broke ass.

And bravo for your support on UT, going for Overwatch instead? Sure thing!! But what are you doing in a UT forum then?

Looks like we got ourself a UT fanboy over here. I see your point about the t-shirt but understand not everyone wants a UT t-shirt, you can get that made yourself at the flea market or online for maybe 10$. And how long will the shirt last maybe 2 years of use before its all dirty and washed up? Clothes don't last forever. And I would never put that on my wall for a memorabilia or anything cause there is nothing special about it at all. If you love the shirt so much go and buy it and wear it everyday. And get ready to answer questions when everyone asks what the logos mean on your shirt. And calling me a broke ass when you don't even know me? Interesting, you're like 18-22 years old, you probably live with your parents and have a pizza boy job. I can buy you and sell you as a slave if I probably wanted to. I guarantee you my phone, laptop, desktop, house and car, are better than yours in every aspect. So think before you speak. kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    Looks like we got ourself a UT fanboy over here. I see your point about the t-shirt but understand not everyone wants a UT t-shirt, you can get that made yourself at the flea market or online for maybe 10$. And how long will the shirt last maybe 2 years of use before its all dirty and washed up? Clothes don't last forever. And I would never put that on my wall for a memorabilia or anything cause there is nothing special about it at all. If you love the shirt so much go and buy it and wear it everyday. And get ready to answer questions when everyone asks what the logos mean on your shirt. And calling me a broke ass when you don't even know me? Interesting, you're like 18-22 years old, you probably live with your parents and have a pizza boy job. I can buy you and sell you as a slave if I probably wanted to. I guarantee you my phone, laptop, desktop, house and car, are better than yours in every aspect. So think before you speak. kid.
    Thats cause you dont spend 20$ on 2$ shirts 😂

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Yeah ok ACF get the fuck out you basement living cancerous fuckhead

wtf is ACF

Thread Information