User Tag List

Monica_Levinsky, Evangelion

Hello.
    I am banned forever or something like that. I don't know who banned me, I dont have demo and noone can prove or not my ban. As you know I am a little complaining moron about cheating and laming. I always play with rules but my behaviour isnt good enough for community. I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by neverforever View Post
    Hello.
    I am banned forever or something like that. I don't know who banned me, I dont have demo and noone can prove or not my ban. As you know I am a little complaining moron about cheating and laming. I always play with rules but my behaviour isnt good enough for community. I don't know what to do.

I banned you. You keep insulting good players, chase them etc. Last time i played you, you kept insulting and decided to stand in base on woot and dm. When that failed, you went to spectate to continue to throw insults. Seen you troll, sabotage other players too. Now its time for you to :

#1 stay banned

Or

#2 change your attitude and play normal, act normal and help people even if you belive they cheat.

Also instead of constant accusations, prove it. I highly doubt most of those you accuse cheat.

Ok. Let me try.

Quote Originally Posted by neverforever View Post
    Ok. Let me try.
    Ok.

Thread Information