Is RED ALERT an Admin? WHO THE FKKK DOES HE THINK HE IS?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is RED ALERT an Admin? WHO THE FKKK DOES HE THINK HE IS?

Or for that matter whomever just cut me off. This Fool is talking about camping and spawn killing and he was camping in Woot picking us off as we went by and I called em out for it and misteriously I'm rejected from both servers. Fkk you Red Alert, this is VERGA you better have some respect boy!

Probably because your a dumbass lol

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

SILENCE COWARD, you said probably!

Everyone falls, just give someone enough time boy!

We can definitely cut you off by perm banning you so we don't have to deal with the nonsense bullshit you try to pull in the servers 24/7...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I haven't played in about a week, I just launched a new company and if you look at my last month of play, I've toned all that shit down but I hate when someone specially an admin gets butt her over something factual.

You don't want to do that because I'm coming after your title!

It's like talking to a wall nothing registers to you goes in one ear and out the other

What's your purpose, you come off talking smack and then you threaten me?

Look I've tried to deal with you on the servers randomly you play like an asshole and lame even when we tell you not to do something I've TRIED to deal with you for so long but everytime I play... nothing changes I'm just tired of babysitting grown people who should know better lol all the times you kept telling me i was camping up top I was boosting one of MY PLAYERS OFF to and warned him to stop camping up top btw. Oh yea I was also giving :) the benefit of the doubt because he froghopped 3-4 times i warned him then he did it again and banned him. I'm trying to play and be a mod at the same time help me help you....
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-10-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Exactly, I just proved my point. You go in there with virtual names so why didn't you have the courage to say it was you instead of insulting me?

If you're Red you were picking us off as we wen't by that's what I said, why did you have to get butt hurt? why no dialogue and say something else?

No one was from hopping nothing, not from there, you'll shoot him into the moon...

If you're gonna play, simply play, don't ruin the game for others, I haven't played in a while and boom, I get banned for calling out something I thought was unfair.
    Last edited by eliteverga; 05-10-2017 at 07:29 PM.

The server got a little less cancerous today

Thread Information