User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who Inspired The Things You Love?

Who inspired the things you like to do?

Like I know Saku loves to run, Anthrax likes guitar..Ect..
    The things you love to do, who inspired you?

I love to draw, this was originally inspired by my older brother, he's an artist as well.
    He was loved when he was in school, I think he even won school awards.
    I grew up for my early years with him, when I was 5 he showed me how to redraw the face of a dog toy of mine, and when I was a lil older I drew a face, he was so proud both times.
    I've been drawing forever, I think he's my main reason.
    <33

The people that inspire my styles of art would be Mark Crilley, Sophiechan 90 off of YT as well as many others when it comes to traditional art, like Zekos and others...Thought my dad got me my first how to draw manga books.
    A bunch of random people inspire my computer art-works, I don't know many names for them just randoms, one person that has helped me get better with Gimp, though not in the drawing realm but in the critique realm, would be Mikethedj4 (Speed), when he was on all the time he would look and comment on my drawing and tell me what I should so for them to be better! As well he has a whole bunch of gimp tips that have helped me out.
    Pix (now named Inspectra), Griatch (some of his drawings I blocked [needed a lil more clothing o.o]), and many others inspired me there.

I also love music, again my brother, he's in to drums.
    He's pretty good at them, he's always encouraged me to get better with my music, when I was really little I thought I could sing (Bless God I've been redeemed of that notion. lol), he encouraged that as well, but I gave up on it pretty much. xD
    I grew up with music in my ears, both from church and from my mother, when I was lil we would listen to music for hours and she'd dance with me. lolz

And Writing, the one thing I always said I can't do but I do it anyways!
    I write poems mainly, some people here have seen some of my works, I also posted one here in the spam section called weather bound emotions if any1 cares to look.
    My mother inspired that mainly, but my brother as well.

Thank you all those who inspire me, and encourage me to get better, it means more than you'll ever know!
    And @ my Family who loves me thank you for helping me to aim to be better! <33

http://markcrilley.deviantart.com/
    http://sophie--chan.deviantart.com/gallery/
    http://zeckos.deviantart.com/
    http://griatch-art.deviantart.com/ ( I blocked some of his art, if you look you'll know why. lol)

I wanna know who inspires you!
    Tell us your long (or short) story!

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Moko and his huge paragraph's :O

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|MiniWick View Post
    Moko and his huge paragraph's :O
    I'm a girl buddy.

I'm a hardcore gamer and have been that way for A LONG TIME and also have an interest in computers as well. I started playing back in the day when one of my mom's ex's let me join in when he was playing some games on the Sega Genesis. I immediately became hooked on games like Sonic 2, Alisia Dragoon, and Streets of Rage. I was like 3 years old at the time. Two years later I pretty much became a gamer (as in did this all day every day and completed every game I owned) out of necessitiy to avoid being bored, because I ended up moving into an extremely dangerous neighborhood (lot of drugs, stabbings, and even carjackings happened there, fortunately we moved out in less than a year) where I wasn't allowed to go outside. As for my interest in computers, that happened because I had an interest in gaming and my grandma was big into computers in the early 90s and built quite a few of them. I learned quite a bit about computers in general from her, everything from hardware to operating systems that were popular at the time, and she even built my first system out spare parts she had lying around which was primarily used for gaming, internet, and school work. Though it wasn't particularly powerful (S3 Virge 4MB, Pentium II, 32MB RAM... in 2000), it got the job done as it ran everything (including UT99) smoother than what your average PS1 game ran.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 06-21-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Long story short....I Love parkour. Been jumping around since i was a kid. Self inspiration =P

I like playing guitar, I started playing a style of music in a guitar with 8 years of age, when I turned 10, my parents bought me my first guitar last year me and my friends put together a rock band, since I inspired on guitarist Synyster Gates. =D

I've always wanted to learn guitar =| But i've never had the time for it =(

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHawk View Post
    Long story short....I Love parkour. Been jumping around since i was a kid. Self inspiration =P
    Wow really? Parkour is so awesome! It's not for me, but it looks so awesome.

I already practiced parkour once, but I stopped because I hurt my arm

Grandmother making a computer, that's a new one for me. Lol
    5 year old gamer, nice. lol
    Glad you got out of that place you were living in. o.o

@Anthrax:
    I looked up Synyster Gates on wiki, if nothing else he doesn't need a sweater, he's already got enough tattoos covering his arms. xD
    What other instruments does your band have?

Thread Information