servers and forum dying real fast :( - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    if you get better servers maybe its playble

We do use NFO as servers which is 1 of the best server providers in my opinion, it could also be how the server is set up but we don't get much complaints which is why servers haven't got re-done yet. But we are also thinking of setting up our servers on actually SERVERS since a UT4 community I run called Unreal Battles we have some nice expensive servers we pay for so we are also thinking of hosting #PassionateGaming servers on these servers also.

the server i have played on gives me shit lag all the time , going over too classicut99 server and its all fine

So I just bought a server to setup for SIEGE & all I really need is someone to tell me what a PUGing SIEGE server has & it's settings.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDMaN View Post
    So I just bought a server to setup for SIEGE & all I really need is someone to tell me what a PUGing SIEGE server has & it's settings.
    This is way off topic now of the thread. Please stay on topic or make your own thread regarding those issues, cause it's frustrating opening threads with a topic and reading posts unrelated to what the OP is talking about.

SOrry didn't think I was going really off topic. Just letting people know their is still some activity & stuff going on still & wouldt never brough up anything about SIEGE or thought of getting a server for SIEGE if it wasn't for this thread.
    Last edited by WeeDMaN; 07-01-2017 at 11:47 PM.

This game is dying for obvious reasons

One, admins do a shitty job to control the servers. Apparently anything goes nowadays even when mods are in spec and you bark at them to control the server they leave. This is the main reason I stopped making demos since these dumb pieces of shit don't care anymore.

Two, known botters are allowed on this server free to play. A known botter was outed out but apparently nobody controlling this game cares anymore. If you get 350+ kills on w00t you're allowed on here with open arms.

Three, you let dipshits run the server that don't know what they're doing. If you play D on Bolt you get a warning, makes total sense. I was down 8-1 and got a warning for playing D lol.

In conclusion, play a different game. UT is filled with cheaters, mods that are dipshits that have no clue what they're doing.

This is the main reason why I don't use my name on their servers anymore.

VM servers are alive and fun though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    This game is dying for obvious reasons

One, admins do a shitty job to control the servers. Apparently anything goes nowadays even when mods are in spec and you bark at them to control the server they leave. This is the main reason I stopped making demos since these dumb pieces of shit don't care anymore.

Two, known botters are allowed on this server free to play. A known botter was outed out but apparently nobody controlling this game cares anymore. If you get 350+ kills on w00t you're allowed on here with open arms.

Three, you let dipshits run the server that don't know what they're doing. If you play D on Bolt you get a warning, makes total sense. I was down 8-1 and got a warning for playing D lol.

In conclusion, play a different game. UT is filled with cheaters, mods that are dipshits that have no clue what they're doing.

This is the main reason why I don't use my name on their servers anymore.

ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    ok thanks
    Yw

Thread Information